WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Natural Selection's Avatar
Natural Selection Natural Selection is offline
InfoWarrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 182
Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsayne View Post
So just to recap according to Republicans guns good, boobs bad

Btw Republicans, good luck trying to enforce this at Mardi Gras
Why would they try to enforce North Carolina state law in Louisiana?
__________________
The Answer to 1984 is 1776

Being offended is fucking bullshit

The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history
sendpm.gif
  #12  
Old 02-25-2013, 10:47 AM
H33LTurn's Avatar
H33LTurn H33LTurn is offline
The Ingrate One
WWF Hardcore Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,167
H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

I think 6 months in jail is pretty ridiculous for a first time offense. Now the law itself, I understand where some people come from. Its hard as a guy to legislate against breasts, because if it were up to me women would be encouraged to display their breasts whenever they please, but you have to understand that sometimes its a distraction and the last thing you want is a construction worker having a wondering eye and costing a city money for wreckless behavior. If you're breastfeeding ok I get it, but its like some people just want attention and purposely go to public places just to breastfeed. So I guess its kind of fun to imagine the rude awakening some of these so called rebels will get when this law goes into effect, just like the women who get their Facebook profile pages deleted because apparently the most attractive profile picture they could find of themselves is one with their tit out.
__________________
sendpm.gif
  #13  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:32 AM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 30
Posts: 5,647
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LTurn View Post
but you have to understand that sometimes its a distraction and the last thing you want is a construction worker having a wondering eye and costing a city money for wreckless behavior.
So instead of punishing the construction worker who is reckless, you're punishing women for being women.

That's wrong.

Quote:
If you're breastfeeding ok I get it, but its like some people just want attention and purposely go to public places just to breastfeed.
If it wasn't considered "indecent" and against the law to be topless as a woman, then these women wouldn't be able to do it for attention.
sendpm.gif
  #14  
Old 02-25-2013, 10:01 PM
H33LTurn's Avatar
H33LTurn H33LTurn is offline
The Ingrate One
WWF Hardcore Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,167
H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
So instead of punishing the construction worker who is reckless, you're punishing women for being women.

That's wrong.
I never said that the construction worker shouldn't be punished, but punishing him isnt going to undo the damage that he's caused.

Quote:
If it wasn't considered "indecent" and against the law to be topless as a woman, then these women wouldn't be able to do it for attention.
Its considered indecent because female breasts are also regarded as sexual parts of the body. Men's nipples are useless and no one finds them attractive. Female breasts serve dual purposes, and like the example I gave, the attention they garner can cause distractions. There is no need for a woman to have her breast hanging out just like theres no need for me to have my balls hanging out. Society is a majority rules games and the majority of people would rather keep private parts covered.
__________________
sendpm.gif
  #15  
Old 02-25-2013, 10:16 PM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 30
Posts: 5,647
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LTurn View Post
I never said that the construction worker shouldn't be punished, but punishing him isnt going to undo the damage that he's caused.
Then we need to pass a law forbidding men to bare their arms. After all, it could cause a nurse to become distracted and accidentally grab the wrong medication.

No more T-shirts for guys...just in case.

Quote:
Its considered indecent because female breasts are also regarded as sexual parts of the body.
I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying that line of thinking is stupid, because you don't have sex with breasts to procreate.

Quote:
Men's nipples are useless and no one finds them attractive.
I find women's legs attractive, so let's make sure no females wear shorts anymore.

Did you really just say this?

Quote:
Female breasts serve dual purposes, and like the example I gave, the attention they garner can cause distractions.
As do men's arms.

Quote:
There is no need for a woman to have her breast hanging out just like theres no need for me to have my balls hanging out.
And yet, I bet you wear t-shirts, don't you?

Quote:
Society is a majority rules games and the majority of people would rather keep private parts covered.
Your argument is circular reasoning. "It should be in violation of decency laws because it is indecent.". There is nothing indecent about a woman's breasts, no more than male's breast. The only difference is female breasts are biologically developed to nurture children. It's the artificial value we place on them which makes people think it is indecent. If we quit acting like breasts are such a holy grail, people will no longer find them offensive.

Your argument is short sighted and sexist.
sendpm.gif
  #16  
Old 02-26-2013, 12:32 PM
H33LTurn's Avatar
H33LTurn H33LTurn is offline
The Ingrate One
WWF Hardcore Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,167
H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Then we need to pass a law forbidding men to bare their arms. After all, it could cause a nurse to become distracted and accidentally grab the wrong medication.

No more T-shirts for guys...just in case.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying that line of thinking is stupid, because you don't have sex with breasts to procreate.

I find women's legs attractive, so let's make sure no females wear shorts anymore.

Did you really just say this?

As do men's arms.

And yet, I bet you wear t-shirts, don't you?
Comparing men's arms to breasts is ridiculous. Women see men's arms every day and are not distracted by them. The reaction when theres a tit slip or even just a nip slip is far greater.

Quote:
Your argument is circular reasoning. "It should be in violation of decency laws because it is indecent.". There is nothing indecent about a woman's breasts, no more than male's breast. The only difference is female breasts are biologically developed to nurture children. It's the artificial value we place on them which makes people think it is indecent. If we quit acting like breasts are such a holy grail, people will no longer find them offensive.

Your argument is short sighted and sexist.
We've attached artificial meaning to the entire human body. But again it is only fair to go by the standards most people have set for themselves. If most of society regards breasts as sexual parts of the body and agree that they should be covered in public then why go against the majority? And its no sexist, I dont have sex with my balls or my ass yet those are parts of my body that I have to cover up in public.
__________________
sendpm.gif
  #17  
Old 02-26-2013, 01:34 PM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 30
Posts: 5,647
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LTurn View Post
Comparing men's arms to breasts is ridiculous. Women see men's arms every day and are not distracted by them. The reaction when theres a tit slip or even just a nip slip is far greater.


Thank you for completely proving my point. Once it is no longer considered taboo, the exceptional interest wanes, and it becomes mundane. Women are still excited by men's arms, but it doesn't cause the calamity you claim a woman's breast can cause irresponsible construction workers.

Quote:
But again it is only fair to go by the standards most people have set for themselves.
No, it's not, not when those standards are inherently discriminatory. Using your line of thinking, slavery was not evil because it was the standard of 1850s United States.

Quote:
If most of society regards breasts as sexual parts of the body and agree that they should be covered in public then why go against the majority?
Because equality should not bend with public perception, but rather should be definition unto itself. Equality is just that. If a woman's breasts are illegal, then so should a man's breast. That's equality.

Quote:
And its no sexist, I dont have sex with my balls or my ass yet those are parts of my body that I have to cover up in public.
As do women, which is why I'm not complaining about that. That's equal. But women can face prosecution in North Carolina for baring their breasts but their fat next door neighbor man will not. That's not equal.
sendpm.gif
  #18  
Old 03-03-2013, 01:59 AM
Killjoy's Avatar
Killjoy Killjoy is offline
WZCW World Heavyweight Champion!
King of the Ring
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Orange County, CA via Southwest, PR
Age: 23
Posts: 3,232
Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default

Reminds me of this:



The only people that would be bothered by exposed breasts would be people incapable of having an erection. Women, older men, etc. Because otherwise, just why would we ban something that arouses us? Kids have no clue that's supposed to arouse them, teenagers could stare, but it's not like they'll go on some erection-induced rage.

It's certainly not wrong. I mean, wasn't there a point in history when women breastfed their babies in public? Now that illegal because it's "dirty"?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.
sendpm.gif
  #19  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:18 AM
H33LTurn's Avatar
H33LTurn H33LTurn is offline
The Ingrate One
WWF Hardcore Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,167
H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post


Thank you for completely proving my point. Once it is no longer considered taboo, the exceptional interest wanes, and it becomes mundane. Women are still excited by men's arms, but it doesn't cause the calamity you claim a woman's breast can cause irresponsible construction workers.
Breasts are never going to become mundane. They're the central piece of many pornos and all around regarded in the same class as the vagina. Like I said, whether right or wrong they're regarded as sex organs. A woman can find a mans arms sexy just like a man can find a woman's legs sexy. However, you are lying to yourself if you think the reaction to a breast being exposed as opposed to an arm is the same.

Quote:
No, it's not, not when those standards are inherently discriminatory. Using your line of thinking, slavery was not evil because it was the standard of 1850s United States.
Except instead of the cruel enslavement of a race based solely on pseudoscience and laziness, we're asking women to wear some cloth over their chests. As far as discriminatory goes, men's chests and women's chests are biologically and culturally different.

Quote:
Because equality should not bend with public perception, but rather should be definition unto itself. Equality is just that. If a woman's breasts are illegal, then so should a man's breast. That's equality.
Equality has always been subjective. If women have the right to go to the female's bathroom, or locker room, and join the girl scouts, so should I have the same right. right? Regardless of what a loud minority thinks, most women enjoy covering their breasts in public. And if you think this country runs on anything other than majority rule you've been watching too many after school specials.


Quote:
As do women, which is why I'm not complaining about that. That's equal. But women can face prosecution in North Carolina for baring their breasts but their fat next door neighbor man will not. That's not equal.
Because no one is lusting after that fat next door neighbors chest. No one would be tempted to sexually assault him or be distracted by him. Parents wouldn't be distressed when their child sees that man mowing the lawn. The North Carolina law, I'm not too happy about, but there are places called nudist camps where you can satisfy your insatiable thirst for exposing chests.
__________________

Last edited by H33LTurn : 03-03-2013 at 09:20 AM.
sendpm.gif
  #20  
Old 03-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 30
Posts: 5,647
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LTurn View Post
Breasts are never going to become mundane.
Sure they could. There are topless/nude tribes all over the world who do not erupt in calamity everytime a woman passes by. You clearly are not bothering to think on a large scale, but rather only in the here and now.

Paraphrased: "Black people in government positions will never become mundane." - 1860s

Quote:
They're the central piece of many pornos and all around regarded in the same class as the vagina.
Uhh, no, they are not regarded in the same class as the vagina and anyone who says so has never had sex.

Quote:
Like I said, whether right or wrong they're regarded as sex organs.
No, no they are not. God, you are stupid.

Quote:
A woman can find a mans arms sexy just like a man can find a woman's legs sexy. However, you are lying to yourself if you think the reaction to a breast being exposed as opposed to an arm is the same.
I'm not saying it is...right now. How many times do I have to point that out?

But I'm glad you mentioned a woman's legs, because the Victorian era is famous for women exposing very little skin. Even a glimpse of a bare woman's legs would cause the same reaction in men as a woman's breast does today. So why don't we have that same reaction to women's legs today? Because it became standard and it was no longer sensational, but rather commonplace. The same would happen with women's breasts.

You probably should stop talking about this subject, because you clearly have no ability to see tomorrow and are stuck in today.

Quote:
Except instead of the cruel enslavement of a race based solely on pseudoscience and laziness, we're asking women to wear some cloth over their chests.
No, we're asking women to abide by a different set of legal rules, rules which if broken will be considered a felony.

Quote:
As far as discriminatory goes, men's chests and women's chests are biologically and culturally different.
So are white and black people.

Quote:
Equality has always been subjective.
No, it's really not. Anyone who thinks equality is subjective is usually prejudiced.

Quote:
If women have the right to go to the female's bathroom, or locker room, and join the girl scouts, so should I have the same right. right?
You do. You can go to the men's bathroom or locker room or join the Boy Scouts. You have exactly the same right.

I'm totally confused on what you were trying to accomplish here.

Quote:
Regardless of what a loud minority thinks, most women enjoy covering their breasts in public.
And I have no problem with them doing so.

The problem I have is when they are TOLD they HAVE to cover their breasts in public, when men are not told the same thing.

Quote:
And if you think this country runs on anything other than majority rule you've been watching too many after school specials.
Again, with that kind of thinking, you must be incensed with Civil Rights legislation. How DARE we treat black people equally when they clearly are not?

Quote:
Because no one is lusting after that fat next door neighbors chest.
And no one would lust after the fat lady next door who bares her breasts.

The stupidity never ends with you.

Quote:
No one would be tempted to sexually assault him or be distracted by him.
Wait, what? Now you're in favor of this law for the woman's own good? You're telling women they have to do as you say, but it's okay because men say it's for their own good?

Wow, I think that says a lot about you.

Quote:
Parents wouldn't be distressed when their child sees that man mowing the lawn.
Nor would they be distressed if we quit attaching such artificial value to a woman's breasts, like we did with women's legs.

Quote:
The North Carolina law, I'm not too happy about, but there are places called nudist camps where you can satisfy your insatiable thirst for exposing chests.
You don't understand, this is not a sexual thing, nor is it a nudist desire. This is about equality under the law. If a white man can do it, so should a black man. If a man can do it, then a woman should be able to do it.

Seriously, look back at the things you've said. Can you REALLY not see how ignorant and sexist they are?
sendpm.gif
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
WrestleZone.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.