WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-27-2013, 11:43 PM
Redneck Thug
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Tattooed Jesus is looking to come up from OCW...Tattooed Jesus is looking to come up from OCW...Tattooed Jesus is looking to come up from OCW...

I had fun because of the folks I watched the PPV with.

Jericho showing up was the shocker for the night and I am so hoping it is for more than a one night thing and he will be back at least through WM.

Cena winning the RR match was a let down to me. I wanted Ziggler to win and for the RTWM not to play out like I knew it would as soon as The Rock said he wanted to win the title one more time.

I was disappointed that Punk lost because I love Punk, but I am cool with him losing it to Rock. I thought they put on a helluva match tonight and I wish they would have had a couple matches before Rock won the belt because I seriously doubt we will see a one on one rematch between the two and they worked really well together tonight.

EC Chamber will most likely see Rock get another PPV win under his belt before his loss of the title to Cena at WM. Hopefully Punk or someone else beats Cena to get the belt shortly thereafter.

SIG CREDIT TO JSMIZZY
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:12 AM
The Mouth of the South Shore
Knockout Champion

JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I had a great time tonight. I do enjoy when wrestling companies get it right and tonight WWE got it right.

First off, Cena winning sets up Mania which is good. What is still unpredictable is the World Heavyweight title and it's good to keep it that way. We don't know who EITHER competitor will be in that match and it's fun to speculate which way WWE will go with it. Since we knew Rock/Cena 2 was likely, why not get to it and be logical?

As for Punk/Rock..........meh. It's pretty clear that Punk is nowhere near on Cena's level at anything involving wrestling. The match wasn't anywhere near Rock/Cena and I was just getting impatient for it to end. I did like the finish though. Loved it actually. I legit was angry when Punk won because I couldn't fathom WWE being stupid enough to keep the title on Punk. That legit emotion changed when Vince McMahon showed he isn't a moron and was going to strip Punk of the title. We always say wrestling lacks logic and here was logic cockslapping us in the face. Then Rock, the babyface, says he'd rather fight than have Punk stripped and the owner makes the change. It worked and then Rock got his big win which was absolutely the right thing to do. Punk's reign was way too long and way too much of a ratings drag. When a program with Rock can only bring up barely above a 3.0, you know you're not a draw.

What I've concluded is the Punk is Shawn Michaels. Certain fans will claim he's the best ever for whatever reason but he'll never have that other-word popularity of a true top guy. It's just that he's "better" in the ring or on a microphone. Thing is, he doesn't bring the mass appeal of a Hogan, Austin, Rock, or Cena. No shame in that, but it's just the way it is.

Fun show though and the booking was spot on. I need to research the last time I said that about any wrestling Pay Per View.......
Old 01-28-2013, 03:03 AM
Lou Thesz' Favorite Son
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Great show last night. I liked Jericho's return and fans barking just like 'the big deal' Titus O'Neil. Kofi's chair spot was lulzy. I was really surprised by the pop Goldust received.

I had OMG written in my face, all over my face, when the Rock won; how I felt at that moment must've been how young Cena fans felt when their hero lost to Sheamus years ago.

I feel that the Rock Bottom table botch made the real finish come off a little weak, but if it had gone just as planned I'm sure people would still be complaining about the People's Elbow ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBlack View Post
No I wouldn't fuck my sister if she was as hot as Cersei
Old 01-28-2013, 07:17 AM
WWE European Champion

hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidus Maximus View Post
What is, frankly, more important is that Sam has a bet on with me that The Rock will leave as World Champion.

How foolish he is.
So Dave, any update on what your new username is going to be?
Old 01-28-2013, 07:39 AM

Steve0904 is looking to come up from OCW...

Reading through the butthurt on this thread is improving my Monday morning. My god, what a bunch of whiny bitches you are! Cry me a river. Just be happy that you MIGHT get a triple threat match at WM. Punk's reign dragged on forever, and was incredibly boring near the end of it. He's massively overrated on the interwebz anyway. Cena won and Punk lost, the deadly combination.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:01 AM
WZCW's Living Legend
ECW TV Champion

Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiku Hogan View Post
I love how clueless you are.

Please, tell me how Wrestlemania sucks, even before one match on the card is announced again
Must spread before repping Haiku Hogan again.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
WCW TV Champion

George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...

My favorite part was when Masters, Carlito, and Benjamin didn't show up.
GSB Stunning Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Paul Heyman and Paul Giammatti in the same room at the same time and neither have you.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Global Moderator
Ring of Honor Champion

jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I like you JJYanks but you have some of the worst, most hypocritical wrestling opinions on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJYanks121 View Post
It's pretty clear that Punk is nowhere near on Cena's level at anything involving wrestling. The match wasn't anywhere near Rock/Cena and I was just getting impatient for it to end.
Do you not understand how differently the matches were booked? Punk was full blown heel with his match against the Rock... so of course there wasn't going to be the constant back-and-forths like Rock/Cena were able to have since they were both babyfaces.

Not to mention The Rock simply looked a lot worst against Punk than he did against Cena. He didn't even have to do much and he was still gassed.

To judge Punk as not being on Cena's level on any form just based off one match is ridiculous.

Quote:
That legit emotion changed when Vince McMahon showed he isn't a moron and was going to strip Punk of the title. We always say wrestling lacks logic and here was logic cockslapping us in the face. Then Rock, the babyface, says he'd rather fight than have Punk stripped and the owner makes the change. It worked and then Rock got his big win which was absolutely the right thing to do.
Dude, I GUARANTEE if Aries had a year long title reign in TNA and then he lost it to a Sting/Hogan/Jarrett/whoever in the manner Punk lost his match, you'd shit all over it. Guarantee it.

Quote:
Punk's reign was way too long and way too much of a ratings drag. When a program with Rock can only bring up barely above a 3.0, you know you're not a draw.
What BS man. There were plenty of Raws when Rock and Cena were feuding that drew that low as well.

Old 01-28-2013, 11:50 AM

miller728 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve0904 View Post
Reading through the butthurt on this thread is improving my Monday morning. My god, what a bunch of whiny bitches you are! Cry me a river. Just be happy that you MIGHT get a triple threat match at WM. Punk's reign dragged on forever, and was incredibly boring near the end of it. He's massively overrated on the interwebz anyway. Cena won and Punk lost, the deadly combination.
Its not even that punk lost and cena won. Do you want to see Cena v Rock again?
Old 01-28-2013, 04:32 PM

Steve0904 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller728 View Post
Its not even that punk lost and cena won. Do you want to see Cena v Rock again?
Yes I do. Happy now?