WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Book This! > Book This! Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Knockout Champion

wrestlingfan is looking to come up from OCW...wrestlingfan is looking to come up from OCW...wrestlingfan is looking to come up from OCW...

Might get back to doing a Book This! in the summor. Got a interesting idea for a WWE Main Event Mafia vs. WWE Frontline, that I posted in the WWE section.

WCW:The Revival
WCW: The Homepage and Official Website
Click the Names Above, for More...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:01 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...

Had a PM from JAM asking about rankings from Round 1 - he'd like to know his for motivational purposes!

I'm not going to publish everyone's ranking but if you want to know your own ranking, feel free to PM me and I will tell you. However, I don't want you to mention your ranking anywhere here. I don't want anybody to get demotivated. If you need to know your scores for your own motivation, let me know.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:38 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Mr. Book This Section is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. Book This Section is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey guys. If you were booking the Royal Rumble 2014 who would you have win the Rumble? 1 year from now? Keep in mind it is the year of Wrestlemania 30.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:19 AM

georgelfc123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocaj View Post
Hey guys. If you were booking the Royal Rumble 2014 who would you have win the Rumble? 1 year from now? Keep in mind it is the year of Wrestlemania 30.
Hornswoggle.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:30 PM
WZCW's Brent Blaze
Knockout Champion

IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...

!#@#%$ # WINS THE ROYAL RUMBLE!

lol, I remember foolishly doing this last year. Still sorry, GCB.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:14 AM

Mr. Book This Section is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. Book This Section is looking to come up from OCW...

Why censer it? Just tell the people who didn't see the rumble straight... Daniel Bryan won. Just spoil it.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:43 AM
WZPC Grand Slam Champion
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Heart Wrestling View Post
!#@#%$ # WINS THE ROYAL RUMBLE!

lol, I remember foolishly doing this last year. Still sorry, GCB.
Shh don't remind him! Now as punishment you will "shockingly" get last place in this round for BT! Factor haha

Credit to Red Skull for the BLISSful sig.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:45 PM
Book This- WWF 2002 Brand Extension

NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...

Well The Cult ended up backing out of our Brand Extension thread. I am not throwing in the towel though. I've wanted to do this thread for far too long. He's agreed to help me get to the Backlash Pay-Per-View, but after that it could be all on me. I've spoken with georgelfc123 about coming on board, but nothing is set in stone yet. If there is anyone at least slightly interested in partnering with me please PM me and let's talk. I'm willing to swap superstars around to balance out the rosters and am open to anything else you want to discuss or alter. In the meantime my first RAW is coming along GREAT and I expect to have it up before the end of the week.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:34 AM

The Cult is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightxEdgexSwagger View Post
Well The Cult ended up backing out of our Brand Extension thread. I am not throwing in the towel though. I've wanted to do this thread for far too long. He's agreed to help me get to the Backlash Pay-Per-View, but after that it could be all on me. I've spoken with georgelfc123 about coming on board, but nothing is set in stone yet. If there is anyone at least slightly interested in partnering with me please PM me and let's talk. I'm willing to swap superstars around to balance out the rosters and am open to anything else you want to discuss or alter. In the meantime my first RAW is coming along GREAT and I expect to have it up before the end of the week.
Once again, I apologise.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:40 AM

The Kid is looking to come up from OCW...

Hello forum.

I've been doing Fan Fic/Book This for 8-9 years on another forum called PW. I'm going to start doing it here, too, to see how this place goes. Truthfully, I wrote wrestling for a long time that I got kind of bored with it. I am working a non-wrestling project and would like to know if that is allowed on this forum? If any of you have ever been on that site, I've used this name and wrote one fed, the KWF for years. The board crashed and I ventured out here.