WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-27-2013, 11:16 AM
Beep Bop Boop
Million Dollar Champion

Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
I'm kind of bummed about my matchup with Thriller. It's entirely possible that the final is 6-5 in Thriller's favor, which isn't that bad, but he absolutely DESTROYED me in the 6 categories he won. I'm hoping that this was just a one week fluke, but if it's not then I have a lot of rebuilding to do if I want to compete.
I was looking at the matchup last night, and I actually looked at your team too instead of just my team, and you've been starting PK Subban, and he isn't signed. He's been giving you literally nothing all week.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered User
WCW TV Champion

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
Unfortunately, JGlass, things don't get any easier for you next week

Looks like a battle between two 0-1 guys.
Hockey doesn't work like football, habs. Each category you win counts as a win, each category you lose counts as a loss, and each category you tied in counts as a tie. If nothing changes after tonight it will be a battle between two 4-6 guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
I was looking at the matchup last night, and I actually looked at your team too instead of just my team, and you've been starting PK Subban, and he isn't signed. He's been giving you literally nothing all week.
I know, but I can't exactly drop him now can I? I'm hoping he signs soon as the little Yahoo news bulletin said he was going to take the weekend to review his situation. For fucks sake man, the season is already shortened, piss or get off the pot!
sendpm.gif
Old 01-27-2013, 01:43 PM
ONLY $9.99 A MONTH!!
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
I know, but I can't exactly drop him now can I?
But you could stick him on your bench, instead in your active line-up.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-27-2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered User
WCW TV Champion

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsayne View Post
But you could stick him on your bench, instead in your active line-up.
He is on my bench if I have someone to play instead of him, but I only have 5 defenders. It's not like I'm starting him over Boychuck is all 5 of my defnesemen are playing. He's only on my starting lineup when he has a game and there's nobody else to fill that slot.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-27-2013, 05:54 PM
WWE European Champion

hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Hockey doesn't work like football, habs. Each category you win counts as a win, each category you lose counts as a loss, and each category you tied in counts as a tie. If nothing changes after tonight it will be a battle between two 4-6 guys.
Thanks for the info, JGlass, I didn't realize that. I thought whoever won this week's matchup got a single point, then the slate was wiped clean to start again next week against a new opponent. That's nice to know as I assumed I was going to lose this week to Ty. Good luck next week.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:54 PM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Knockout Champion

nightmare scored a win over Santino Marella...nightmare scored a win over Santino Marella...nightmare scored a win over Santino Marella...nightmare scored a win over Santino Marella...nightmare scored a win over Santino Marella...nightmare scored a win over Santino Marella...nightmare scored a win over Santino Marella...nightmare scored a win over Santino Marella...nightmare scored a win over Santino Marella...nightmare scored a win over Santino Marella...nightmare scored a win over Santino Marella...

......and we are done.

Just b a r e l y got a 6\5 victory in overall points.

Very good matchups & back and forth this week IDR. Your team is a beast.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:59 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
WWF Hardcore Champion

Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Live Yáz

Sooo many injuries for me right now. Hartnell is out, possibly until the midpoint of this short season, Vanek missed today, and Ray Whitney is day-to-day.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered User
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
Thanks for the info, JGlass, I didn't realize that. I thought whoever won this week's matchup got a single point, then the slate was wiped clean to start again next week against a new opponent. That's nice to know as I assumed I was going to lose this week to Ty. Good luck next week.
Right on man, you too. I'm hoping my team shakes out of the week 1 blues and makes up for their lack of production last week.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Beep Bop Boop
Million Dollar Champion

Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Right on man, you too. I'm hoping my team shakes out of the week 1 blues and makes up for their lack of production last week.
I'm disappointed you ended up winning assists. I was leading those all week
Old 01-28-2013, 09:06 AM
WWE European Champion

hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...

It's so hard to predict what's going to happen. I was comfortably ahead on PIM's all week and I thought it was a done deal. Then Ryan Clowe gets 35 penalty minutes last night, leaving me with a very slim victory of just three minutes. Just goes to prove that there's no such thing as a sure thing.

And congrats to Ty for a tight but well deserved victory last week.