WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-27-2013, 11:15 PM
Mayor Of Bullfrog, Massachusetts
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...

I'd think more one off but an appearance at Raw wouldn't shock me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:06 AM
Sausage Farmers

i'm a cm punk girl is looking to come up from OCW...i'm a cm punk girl is looking to come up from OCW...i'm a cm punk girl is looking to come up from OCW...i'm a cm punk girl is looking to come up from OCW...

kofi's rumble save or morrison's?
3way at mania dolph vs del rio vs jericho sound good?
Old 01-28-2013, 01:12 AM
Lost all hope of a happy ending
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I'm normally not a huge fan of fantasy booking, but with the report that Vince is supposed to give Heyman a performance review on Raw, how would you feel if Brock came out threatening Vince during the segment and Trips comes out for the save, setting up what seems to be the inevitable Trips/Brock rematch at Mania?

Cheers Grizz
Old 01-28-2013, 01:21 AM

klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly kelly's girlfriend View Post
kofi's rumble save or morrison's?
3way at mania dolph vs del rio vs jericho sound good?
From a creativity standpoint, MOrrison. From a HOW DID HE DO THAT standpoint, Kofi.

Eh maybe but I don't think Jericho is hanging around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
I'm normally not a huge fan of fantasy booking, but with the report that Vince is supposed to give Heyman a performance review on Raw, how would you feel if Brock came out threatening Vince during the segment and Trips comes out for the save, setting up what seems to be the inevitable Trips/Brock rematch at Mania?
If it has to happen, I could live with that I guess.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:31 AM
Sausage Farmers

i'm a cm punk girl is looking to come up from OCW...i'm a cm punk girl is looking to come up from OCW...i'm a cm punk girl is looking to come up from OCW...i'm a cm punk girl is looking to come up from OCW...

did you enjoy shelton,mvp and carlito last night?
was cena winning the most obvious rumble win ever?
Old 01-28-2013, 01:48 AM

Oh yes quite so.

No. In 1996 the show should have been called "Royal Rumble 1996: Shawn isn't a guarantee to win. Believe us.....please?" 1995 could have had the same title.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:40 AM

Hologram is looking to come up from OCW...

Was it just me or was the Rumble shorter than normal?
Old 01-28-2013, 08:53 AM
Hell in Boots
Million Dollar Champion

Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...

I'm all for saving big moments for PPV, but was doing the title change to ADR on SmackDown the right move?
Old 01-28-2013, 09:04 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Oh yes quite so.

No. In 1996 the show should have been called "Royal Rumble 1996: Shawn isn't a guarantee to win. Believe us.....please?" 1995 could have had the same title.
When I think of the most obvious Rumble winners two events come to mind immediately, 98 and 03.

In 98 we were in the midst of Austin's major push and the whole show was built around him. If I remember correctly the stroy going into the Rumble was how Austin pissed off all the other wrestlers so they were all gunning for him. Now as for the match itself if not Austin who else could have won? It was Austin and Rock at the end and while its one of my favorite Rumble spots because of the foreshadowing of future main events between the two, Rock wasn't reasy for a Rumble win then. Foley entered as all 3 faces of Foley, but he was more a comedy act at that time and not the main eventer he turned into by years end. Taker was facing Michaels and was not in the Rumble and Kane was not in it either. A case could be made for Shamrock who had challenged for the title a month prior. But that only gives one possible alternative and not a good one too.

In 03 Brock won and it was just as obvious as Austin in 98. Brock had a play in match to open the show against Show which I believe is the first and only time such a thing happened at the Rumble. Again the whole show was built around Brock which made it a foregone conclusion that he was going to win.

All American Boys
Old 01-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Sausage Farmers

WWE Title:
The Rock vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Title:
Dolph Ziggler vs. del rio vs . jericho

divas Title:
kaitlyn vs. AJ

Tag Titles:
The Shield vs. Kane&bryan

ryback vs. Big Show

mysterio vs. sin cara

street fight:
brock v HHH

#1 contenders match:
sheamus vs. orton

punk continues to want respect:
punk vs taker

does this look close to this years mania card?