WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Not even exactly sure what HE is

TBK is looking to come up from OCW...TBK is looking to come up from OCW...TBK is looking to come up from OCW...TBK is looking to come up from OCW...

Pardon me, my good sir.

Might I trouble you for some criticism of my character?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:55 AM
Vae Victis
Knockout Champion

Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...

Sorry that this is so late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMSoldier View Post
Ok, this has gotten me curious, James and Jimmy.
Barbosa on James King

Was surprised that you gave up on him. Not only was he part of one of the more interesting tag teams we have had in the Forgotten Powers but he was also just starting to find his feet as a singles competitor (AoC helped him there too).

Barbosa on Jimmy Flynn

Early days for Flynn yet but I think there is potential. If my suggested Old School faction/feud started by Rush came about I could easily see Flynn joining up with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK View Post
Pardon me, my good sir.

Might I trouble you for some criticism of my character?
Barbosa on The Masked Gentleman

En francias? Non. An interesting character here. You write him well and have gone with a tag team combination that is perhaps even sillier than Saxoteur.

At the start, I thought that it was going to be a shortlived thing but both you and Theo have embraced it, meshing your two extremely different characters into an effective team that is now just one match away from a tournament final. Kudos.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:27 PM
Rob Ford's crack dealer
Ring of Honor Champion

Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Alright my good man, have at it. I'm also curious what you'd want to see out of Fairy Glitter Armageddon here in the next few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The brilliant logic of EasyE View Post
King Booker won his title against Rey Mysterio, so he'd beat Blue Demon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Thriller View Post
Never thought I'd see the day. I just assumed JTG would die under contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. KB View Post
An upset Undertaker sprints back down to the ring and starts chokeslamming women left, right and center.

Last edited by Bernkastel : 01-27-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:01 PM
Is a thin rope
WWF Hardcore Champion

Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Have at it/them.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:31 AM
"Original Blade"
WCW TV Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

I need some constructive criticism on Blade for when I return. Go for it.