WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-28-2012, 10:55 AM

sfury2005 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manof1,004Holds View Post
Kinda think James Storm has a part in Aces & Eights in some way. And I was thinking that wouldn't it be pretty cool if James Storm turned heel again? Anyway, James could probably say that this could be his only way to get back at Bobby Roode. Over the next few weeks James Storm would stay backstage when Aces & Eights attack Sting, Kurt, AJ, Bobby Roode, and Aries.
I don't think making James Storm vs Booby Roode a Heel vs Heel match-up would be the right thing to do. They turned Roode heel and he has proven to be a great heel and has really helped the company. Putting him up against the Ace's n Eight's group could just destroy everything they've done with his character.

After the last show I think it's Roode behind it as they attacked him to make it look like he isn't and didn't attack Storm to make him look like he is a part of it. Roode wasn't angry and wanting a part of Aces n Eights at the beginning like Sting, A double and Angle were he just came out to accuse Storm. Storms being set up so that his friends wont back him up because they distrust him.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-28-2012, 01:36 PM

Joesgonnakillu is looking to come up from OCW...

Come to think of James Storm makes sense. He has basically the same attire as the attackers and has been up against 2 faces (Hardy and AJ) in the past few weeks. I doubt he's the leader, most likely a member of the group though.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-30-2012, 03:51 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

One interesting aspect of the Aces & 8s from last weeks show is how they are playing with the numbers of attackers. Last week they were doing the whole is Storm involved ambiguity and then for the final scene there were less attackers than there had been in prior weeks, although I think they were short at least 2 which is even more interesting IMO.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-03-2012, 01:32 PM

slappy5524 is looking to come up from OCW...

When A & E was called out last night, some/all members were present for the KS/CJS match.

Its obvious Sting is the mastermind. Look at how (last night & last weeks episode) how he is playing everyone agianst themselves. I hated ME Mafia but its clear that A & E is MEM v 2.0. Look at how Angle has been an instigator and his matches w/ Storm have worked out.

The cards delivered to Brooke were a red herring IMO. Further, they are using a western theme to set up Storm.

Ponder this; Wasn't "they" supposed to be ME Mafia but it turned out to be Immortal instead?
sendpm.gif
Old 08-03-2012, 07:05 PM
What's the craic?
WCW TV Champion

FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappy5524 View Post
When A & E was called out last night, some/all members were present for the KS/CJS match.

Its obvious Sting is the mastermind. Look at how (last night & last weeks episode) how he is playing everyone agianst themselves. I hated ME Mafia but its clear that A & E is MEM v 2.0. Look at how Angle has been an instigator and his matches w/ Storm have worked out.

The cards delivered to Brooke were a red herring IMO. Further, they are using a western theme to set up Storm.

Ponder this; Wasn't "they" supposed to be ME Mafia but it turned out to be Immortal instead?
No, the ME Mafia was supposed to come back to face Immortal but Booker and Nash went to the WWe instead and Fourtune turned on Immortal under a quick storyline rethink.

Once again, I just can't see it being the Icon. The one thing that he has never pulled off is being a heel and it's reported that he is kind of in the HBK mindset now of remaining face. Plus, TNA will want the first HoF induction to be a feel good moment, which having the first inductee being a character to boo would be unlikely to solicit.

I actually have a strange notion that this could transpire to be Dixie in cahoots with Roode, JJ, Bully, Daniels and Kaz (possibly even EB). Sting and Hogan have both failed her in the past and none of the top guys managed to rid her of Bobby, so maybe she has decided to make a deal with the devil and take control herself. A stretch? Possibly, but who went to AJ to help HER friend, Claire? Plus, who would have access to experts in the fields of doctoring telephone conversations? Who would be able to 'tip off' Chris and Frankie of opportunities to 'catch' her and AJ? Who would be able to make her part in innocent embraces and footage look just scandalous enough that her husband suspects that she is having an affair (that is, if Serge isn't privy to the plot to begin with)? Alternatively, substitute A Double in Double R's position as the guy who did finally end Bobby's reign - both could easily fit the profile of the top guy in the faction.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Boy Better Know
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...

Alright, after months of speculation, rumors, un-masking and everything else involving the Aces and Eights, I think I have all the members figured out.

Note that the names before the people I type, are jobs in a typical motorcycle club.

The President-Eric Bischoff. Because of how Hogan ran him out of the company (Kayfabe, and now he wants revenge), because of how he is into the whole motorcycle business and also, he looks/sounds like the President that we saw when Hogan and Sting were held hostage in the clubhouse.

Vice President- D-lo Brown. He has the build of the VP, he's nowhere to be seen when the Aces and eights show up, he gave Dixie and Hogan the idea of letting them in (so the roster can deal with them) at one point (which never turned out so well as they took the roster out) and how he gave Wes Brisco a contract, Wes is a rumored member who I'll get to later on.

Club Secretary- Garrett Bischoff. This guy has the build of one of the members that is always at the scene, he has the same wrist tattoo as him, and he can complain about Hogan just forgetting about him, and not saying anything whenever he got a negative reaction. Also, to have such a rank in a group, one way to say he achieved that rank is because he is son to the President.

Treasurer-Mike Knox. Now why Mike could have that rank but if you think about it, he's been on the scene from the start, there's no other group occupation for him, and there's nobody in the group that actually matches it. Now this guy was unmasked and one reason he could be with them is because of how he's been misused. Devon said the same when he explained his actions, we could be seeing the same situation with this guy.

Sergeant. At Arms-Devon. He's already been revealed and has said he joint them; because of how Dixie let him go from the company.

Road Captain-Wes Brisco. Again, no particular reason from why he has this rank, it's just my guess. Anyway, Wes looks like the member who has his hair exposed, has the same build and is always with Garrett Bischoff, the other rumored member. This guy could use the same reason, how he was misused because he hasn't really got any mainstream attention.

Enforcer-DOC. An already unmasked member, again, I have to back to the misused situation as he has been and hasn't ever got his big break. Now the reason his patch says DOC, not enforcer is probably because they don't want to take Arn Anderson's moniker. Because of his ass-kicking to many members of the roster, I think that this is his rank and Mike Tenay, even referred to him as an Enforcer after he was unmasked.

Messenger-Taz. The human-suplex machine, revealed himself to the audience two weeks ago, and said it was because of how he couldn't refuse the offer from the "higher power". I think we could call him the messenger because of how he doesn't look like he's going to be a fighter, and how he revealed their agenda this past Thursday.

Now these guys, could be the "Eights" as they have their appointed ranks and there are eight of them who most fans, are certain upon. There are more rumored guys like Jay Bradley (who could be the "Aces") but I'll maybe get to them next time. That's it for now.

Last edited by Cereal Killer : 01-27-2013 at 05:21 PM. Reason: To make it more clear.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-27-2013, 06:00 PM
I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan
WWE Women's Champion

Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer EST 2012 View Post
Alright, after months of speculation, rumors, un-masking and everything else involving the Aces and Eights, I think I have all the members figured out.
We know Anderson is in the group for sure now too.

Where does he fit into your breakdown?
Old 01-29-2013, 02:09 PM
Boy Better Know
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Pillman View Post
We know Anderson is in the group for sure now too.

Where does he fit into your breakdown?
The text in italics, is just some evidence. Not all of it, just a word or so. Its for those that don't want to fall asleep on their keyboards.

I'll get straight to it then...

Now the guys I mentioned in my last post are (possibly/likely) the eights. Now, I'm moving on to the "Aces". Now the reason the following wrestlers I think are the Aces is just a prediction, mainly because of the factions name.

Jeff Jarrett-The leader. A rumored member. Most probably joining because of how the company forgot about him, how Sting was the first TNA Hall Of Famer, not the founder. Also, a lot of the other rumored members, and also current members are possibly after Hogan, he's the Impact GM, he let Devon go, etc. So Jarrett maybe, could be after the same thing; vengeance on Hogan.

Jay Bradley-Another rumored member, "tweeted" a picture of a Aces & 8's bandanna, received a recent TNA contract and is suspected, to be one of the original attackers (the attack on Sting). One reason is because of the build, the instant rumors and also, because of a shot to the neck, which is very similar to what Bradley has executed many times before.

Cliff Compton-Of course, a rumored member, tends to wear a black jacket and is in TNA's developmental system, even though many have the feeling that he deserves to be in a national promotion. Another reason he could be in the group, is because of what I realized in a picture, taken of himself in the WWE, and his partner at the time Domino. Now at the time, Cliff was known as Deuce. He was a misused (arguably) talent, as well as the other Aces and Eights members as he didn't really do much their, and was released within 2 years. That's something he has in common with the other members. And that's why I believe he's a member. On to this picture, I realized something on his/or his partners jacket; playing cards. That's practically what we see within the Aces and Eights. I could be a coincidence but I'm sure he will join. He has stated he is not part of the group, but it could all be a swerve, plus, it was only a rumor from PWInsider.

Matt Morgan-He has a very similar physique to the other members,i.e: freakishly large. The most obvious clue, he wants revenge on Hogan for holding him back, that's what the other guys want to. Tell me how he couldn't be a member of the Aces and Eights.

Bully Ray-Well before the group debuted, he had extremely similar clothing to a biker, with all the patches, dark colors, and all the other features of a biker jacket. Even his close friend is in the group. Bully WAS one of the best heels in TNA, now he's turned into a "friendly guy" with all of his "feelings", respect (kayfabe) for others, and simply being a face. I think that we'll be seeing a swerve, Bully doesn't suit all of this, and also, he looked like the new member we saw, who attacked Jeff Hardy recently. Also, isn't it a bit of a coincidence that Bully changed his attire, when the Aces and Eights came to TNA?

Well, that's it. That's the end of my list to the possible members of the Aces and Eights. One thing to take into consideration, they all have these small patches on the lower side of the jackets (not that I've stared or anything ), some have the Spades, while some have a skull, maybe this is a factor in to the members...? Or, maybe I'm just over-thinking this now. I guess will find out in the next few weeks in to the Lockdown Pay-Per-View of this year. Their target? ----->

EDIT: It looks like I forgot my Mr. Anderson explanation for Papa Pillman. Here it goes:

...Well as far as Kenny goes, I reckon he's going to leave them. He's an A** whole that's what they do. He's probably going to go off as a tweener, the faces don't like him, and he entertains the crowd to much to be a heel. Another reason is, it doesn't look like he's getting along with them. When I watch the backstage segments, I just wonder; "when will he just lash out on Devon?". Also, a minor reason is, he has no reason to join, and has no particular spot in the group, even as a "Patch".

Are ya happy now? Have you got what you wanted!?

Last edited by Cereal Killer : 01-29-2013 at 02:21 PM. Reason: It's called organisation and satisfying Mr Papa Pillman.
sendpm.gif