WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-04-2013, 02:59 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Who Should be the President and VP of Aces and Eights?

With another Member unmasked this week, it can't be to much longer before the President and VP are unmasked, But who would you like it to be.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:05 PM
WWE European Champion

Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Ah, that's a good question.

You know, people throw names like Bischoff and Double J around and either options are fine by me. I love Bischoff, I love Double J. They're just natural assclowns on the mic and I enjoy every minute of it.

However, as far as who I want to see as the president of Aces and Eights? Easy.

AJ fucking Styles.

Since they had a president before AJ hit rock bottom, what better way to give him that spot than to have AJ find out who the president is and take him out? No honor among thieves, these guys want the best within their ranks. They're animals. If someone beats the leader, the leader should step down and be replaced.

Styles needs something big, something that will alter his character, something that will give him attitude and a "thing". He said he's done cleaning TNA's mess up, he's done playing the corporate stooge, he's gonna do his own thing.

What better way to do that, than to take all of your frustrations on the entire roster. Lead a fucking war against the people who shoved you down the ladder until you get to that no-good ex-WWE crazy-ass Jeff Hardy by winning the BFG series and taking your belt back at Bound for Glory.

Then, as a true redneck badass, disband the group and dispose of Aces and Eights, enjoy your title reign and ride on the coattails of your new attitude. No longer Dixie's boy toy, just one bad motherfucker with a horrible tattoo.

HAZZAH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyone
Zeven is a homo.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Willow is looking to come up from OCW...Willow is looking to come up from OCW...

I want Jeff Jarrett as the President as I really miss him on TV. This next one is weird but I always thought Raven would be a good Vice President. I'd love to see Hogan rip Ravens mask off and then Raven blows a fire ball in Hogan's face.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-04-2013, 03:26 PM
WWE Women's Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

Eric Bischoff has no business being unveiled as any part of Aces and 8s. Jeff Jarrett though would make a hell of a lot of sense, coming back to reclaim the company he built. He would need a drastic image change, a biker look for Jarrett would be something original and refreshing, something TNA programming most certainly need.
In saying this, they group need some proper names, not mid card, WWE rejects like Gallows and Knox. Devon wasnt originally in the group, he was dumped in their for shock value after he re-signed with the company. They need a mat technician, somebody to carry the in ring load for them. So I am hoping the Vice President is somebody of this nature. There are not too many decent wrestlers not on the TNA roster who were in WWE so one would assume they would look afield. And it would need to be a really big name for them to matter,so Im hoping its somebody also from TNA searlier years that can wrestle, like a Rhino or Raven
sendpm.gif
Old 01-04-2013, 03:53 PM

vampxx24 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber View Post
Eric Bischoff has no business being unveiled as any part of Aces and 8s. Jeff Jarrett though would make a hell of a lot of sense, coming back to reclaim the company he built. He would need a drastic image change, a biker look for Jarrett would be something original and refreshing, something TNA programming most certainly need.
In saying this, they group need some proper names, not mid card, WWE rejects like Gallows and Knox. Devon wasnt originally in the group, he was dumped in their for shock value after he re-signed with the company. They need a mat technician, somebody to carry the in ring load for them. So I am hoping the Vice President is somebody of this nature. There are not too many decent wrestlers not on the TNA roster who were in WWE so one would assume they would look afield. And it would need to be a really big name for them to matter,so Im hoping its somebody also from TNA searlier years that can wrestle, like a Rhino or Raven

you cant say devon wasnt "originally" in the group....it was very much out there before anyone was unmasked that there were no set characters for the group and everyone was just stand ins.... devon was revealed and after his reveal it was stated devon was 1 of 4 in charge. rumors started flying about other members at first that the big men were knox and gallows because people matched up the figures to the other men. briscoe was next to be outed as his hair when let down looks very similar to the long hair member...then someone did a zoom in on another member that had an identical tat to baby bish.

right now all that is known is devon is 1 of 4 in charge and is lowest on totem poll and that gallows aka doc is just a prospect. next week it will likely be revealed where knox ranks but one can assume hell be along with gallows as a prospect similar to briscoe and bishoff if and when they turn....

people need to be serious here and think of the fact guys like rhino and raven will NOT be a high ranking guy in a8..it doesnt logically make any sense whats so ever. jarret and big bish r the names thown out for these rolls due to how they left tna and their standing off and on camera to tna.... jarret and bishoff are very likely locks for pres and vp...the question should really be who is the one ranking above devon...... with kennedy flirting with joining , bully now being "suspended" and aj being pissed off and let down by tna.....any of these 3 could potential be that 3rd ranking member of a8....

tna will likely milk this whole thing out trying to see if they could potentially land a named free agent to shock everyone and place at the head of a8 instead of the ones predicted but as of now...i think the only real shock would be whos above devon and below larrett and bish...

if u ask me right now were looking at sting,joe,angle and aj coming back as a antihero similar to sting(remember he never told the fans to screw themselves he expressed his frustration with the company almost similar to sting) vs jarret, bully,devon and doc

at the end of the day when all is revealed as of right now this will turn into hogan ,sting,angle and someone vs the 4 leaders of a8.... in all hopes they dont do huge swurves that really leave the possibility of hogan actually wrestling and have say joe and bully stand in as team tna with hogan just in charge of team tna then have jarret devon the 3rd rank and a prospect(with how the groups going it seems doc is at the top of the prospect list so itd be him) with big bish leading a8....raven and rhino dont really fit into this situation esp as pres an vp.

Last edited by vampxx24 : 01-04-2013 at 04:05 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-04-2013, 04:10 PM
xavyer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

xavyer is looking to come up from OCW...xavyer is looking to come up from OCW...xavyer is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree with most of you, Jeff Jarret would make perfect sence, he would try to take back his company, and some time ago someone said that a woman was also suppose to be involved, who better than Karen Jarret, so Jeff Jarret would be the perfect president for this angle, or another option, i was reading a thread about Hulk Hogan and Bully Ray being at eachother's throats basicly because of Brooke, and something about Hulk not thrusting Bully Ray, and since both of them had their crossing with the A's and 8's before, i think that this could also be a perfect way to have one of them as president of the faction, knowing TNA, i don't mean this as disrespect, but maybe they will try something from the WCW page and make Hulk the president of Aces and Eights as a shock factor, like he did with the NWO, and try to take out Bully Ray, or maybe Bully Ray will become the president of the grout and stick it to Hulk, i mean, last week, when Bully Ray called out Hulk, he didn't show up, but Brooke did, and she said " HE KNOWS ", they could use this for the storyline......
sendpm.gif
Old 01-04-2013, 04:54 PM

DX Mols is looking to come up from OCW...DX Mols is looking to come up from OCW...

I still see Jeff Jarrett as President, though they could do something really dumb and have it be Dixie Carter.

My guess is it's Jarrett and Bischoff. That makes the most sense to me.

And D'Lo will also somehow be involved.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
ROH Pure Champion

George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...

The only common denominator in all of Aces and Eights actions is that they are trying to make TNA look like shit. They don't seem to have any vendetta against one wrestler or any intention of taking over. They just seem to kind of want to make TNA fail.

For that reason I think it would make the most sense to reveal someone that has a personal vendetta against someone like Dixie or Hulk. Someone who wants to make them miserable. For me, although maybe unrealistic, the perfect reveal for the leader would be to reveal Hulk's ex-wife, Linda.

It makes sense. She can play a character that took all of Hulk's money and now wants to take his livelihood. She can't do it on her own since she is not a wrestler, so she took Hulk's money and financed a group of some of the toughest men in and out of the business to make his life a living hell so TNA will fail and Hogan will have no where left to go.

Again, this is incredibly unrealistic. Linda Hogan is no actress (although that is not stopping Brooke) and probably doesn't have a good enough relationship with Hulk to work together but this angle stopped making sense months ago and this is the only explanation that would pull it together for me.
GSB Stunning Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Paul Heyman and Paul Giammatti in the same room at the same time and neither have you.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Nevermore..

Raven is looking to come up from OCW...Raven is looking to come up from OCW...Raven is looking to come up from OCW...Raven is looking to come up from OCW...Raven is looking to come up from OCW...

Oh my god..DOC is not a prospect..he is a full member!!! Does anyone not remember when they gave him his cutt? He is the only one, sans devon and the VP to carry a full bottom rocker,top rocker and logo. So DOC is full..knox is just a prospect..he will prob have to beat the living hell out of someone to get patched in.like DOC did.

And I think Christian york,garret,wes briscoe, and D'lo Brown will be revealed..Wes and garret because of the obvious swerve to angle...D'lo and york because of that gut check thing a while back where Al snow(or was it bruce pritchard?) no-showed and D'lo stepped in to do the judging for york. D'lo was the deciding factor in gettign york in so they needed him to get york in TNA for some reason..and as for president and Vice president.

As much as I fucking hate to say it..Easy E as the president..jarrett as the Vice president in what will turn into a Immortal redo
Old 01-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Sleep Is For Dreamers
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Who I want and who I think are two very different things. I still think double j is president and AJ styles is VP. Not that those are bad options but honestly I haven't missed double j.

I think a huge swerve like Raven and Morrison in these roles would be great. Raven fits perfectly in wanting the company to fail and Morrison could be great for name sake.

Hell Raven even has the biker look!