WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-25-2012, 11:31 AM

BC1978 is looking to come up from OCW...

Pointless interview...

Do you really expect Hardy to say he's leaving TNA?
He's at that point where the WWE probably won't want him after a few years. Hardy's two biggest positives were his risk taking and the fact the girls liked him.

He'll have to cut back on the risk taking and the girls arent going to be fond of an out-of-shape 40 year old.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-25-2012, 12:27 PM
WWE European Champion

Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1978 View Post
Pointless interview...

Do you really expect Hardy to say he's leaving TNA?
He's at that point where the WWE probably won't want him after a few years. Hardy's two biggest positives were his risk taking and the fact the girls liked him.

He'll have to cut back on the risk taking and the girls arent going to be fond of an out-of-shape 40 year old.
WWE's not going to want him? A clean Jeff Hardy. A Jeff Hardy who was rivaling Cena in babyface power and general fandom. Give me a break.

Are you claiming WWE is too good for him? Jeff Hardy is in better shape (physically and mentally) than he's been in any of his recent WWE runs. They'll snatch him up like hot bread.

Hell, they wanted him in 2010, only imagine what they'll give to have him in 2012. A RETURNING Jeff Hardy at that - those are always big.

Pluck your head out of WWE's ass.

Plus, TNA guys have shat on TNA WHILE employed. Namely - Eric Bischoff has done it. He has called people out on stupid storylines and so on. This isn't the WWE where you get fired for shit like that.

If Hardy had something negative to say he would've said it. What's he got to fear? That Dixie will fire him or punish him? PHA! Like that's ever gonna happen. She didn't punish him when he came drugged out of his mind at a Pay-Per-View, wouldn't do it for a couple of criticisms.

Face it - the guy feels like this for real and the fact that he doesn't have McMahon's balls down his throat anymore is eating the fanboys from the inside.

Things change, change with 'um.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyone
Zeven is a homo.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-25-2012, 11:43 PM

Yeah I don't think the WWE would want him now and I totally think they'd pass on Hardy. He's the guy that puts their whole wellness program at risk. If he stayed with the WWE instead of going to TNA he would have been fired for his 3rd wellness violation and that would have sent him to TNA anyway.

Hardy can't handle a full WWE schedule and I don't know if they're willing to give him a lighter schedule like they've given other Top WWE Stars. What happens when Punk and Cena ask for that same schedule?

Why invest money in a guy who you're going to have to fire anyway?

Hardy has a ton of issues and until he remains clean and sober I really don't think the WWE would want him beyond the Merch. sales.

Problem with Hardy is he got over on his boyish good looks and his balls out risk taking. Unless he develops another move set he's going to be a broken down old man.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2012, 12:05 AM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

Yeah, here's the thing about Hardy putting their wellness program at risk. I believe the WWE has a guy on their roster named Randy Orton who is currently on his second strike if I'm not mistaken. Maybe it'll be a trade if Orton gets a third one.

If Hardy wants to stay in TNA, then I'm fine with it. He's been having great matches the past year and he's their most popular star. He enjoys what he does in TNA and that's good enough for me.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:42 AM

And what kind of push and Randy got since his return?

Randy's wellness violation was probably for roids while Jeff's Demons are more of the recreational kind.

No reason to bring Hardy back until he is clean and sober.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2012, 06:27 AM
King Of The Wasteland
Million Dollar Champion

Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:

Randy's wellness violation was probably for roids while Jeff's Demons are more of the recreational kind.

Wow, you are a bit dim aren't you.

Orton possibly having strikes for roids is still as bad as recreational drug use (just ask Evan Bourne) and I think I'm right in saying Jeff was upped to the gills on painkillers, not quite recreational.

As to him staying in TNA. Good on him. He doesn't have to kill himself with the schedule (which I think is the main problem) and he gets more creative freedom (in and out of the ring) and it allows him to spend more time with his family. Fair play to the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2012, 06:37 AM
WWE European Champion

Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:

Hardy has been clean for a year. That is a fact. Just because someone used to do drugs doesn't mean he definitely will again.

If you don't trust ex-drug addicts then I bet you cringe every time Randy Orton is out. Or better yet - Shawn Michaels. He was THE drug addict of them all yet he came back in 2002, just a few years after his huge issues and had a 10 year run with the WWE clean as a whistle.

At this point you're just trying to come up with stupid excuses. You're putting Hardy on the noose for something a lot of people in the WWE have and are doing at this moment. I bet you'd have a different stance if he was working under a WWE contract or if his problems weren't magnified so much by the dirt sheets.

Face it - WWE wants him, Hardy doesn't want the WWE, he wants TNA. Hell froze over.

Quote:
Zeven is a homo.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2012, 10:46 AM

Spinebreaker is looking to come up from OCW...

Strange isn't it, that Hardy didn't feel this way in 2006?
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2012, 02:03 PM
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinebreaker View Post
Strange isn't it, that Hardy didn't feel this way in 2006?
Quite.

As we all know, human beings never change their minds and attitudes. Since 2006 was 7 years ago, I can back you up on this. I for one have been thinking and behaving in the exact same way I did when I was 10. Nothing changed.

Hardy IS a weirdo. I bet it's a result of all those drugs he uses. Freak.

Quote:
Zeven is a homo.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeven_Zion View Post
Hardy has been clean for a year. That is a fact. Just because someone used to do drugs doesn't mean he definitely will again.

If you don't trust ex-drug addicts then I bet you cringe every time Randy Orton is out. Or better yet - Shawn Michaels. He was THE drug addict of them all yet he came back in 2002, just a few years after his huge issues and had a 10 year run with the WWE clean as a whistle.

At this point you're just trying to come up with stupid excuses. You're putting Hardy on the noose for something a lot of people in the WWE have and are doing at this moment. I bet you'd have a different stance if he was working under a WWE contract or if his problems weren't magnified so much by the dirt sheets.

Face it - WWE wants him, Hardy doesn't want the WWE, he wants TNA. Hell froze over.
Randy Orton isn't as messed up as Jeff Hardy was and I doubt HBK was as messed up as Jeff Hardy was. But in HBK's case he played by a different set of standards because the WWE wasn't testing at the time when he was a druggie.

The WWE let Hardy walk because of his drug use and he really hasn't shown me anything to think that he's clean. He lost his job twice because of drug use then he shows up to TNA on drugs and he does a short stint in the clink. Why invest money in that? Especially with Linda McMahon going after Public Office. With Randy and Evan you can say you're trying to help your employees. With Jeff Hardy you just hired yourself a druggie.
sendpm.gif