WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-24-2012, 08:30 PM
I will forever be the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Favorite Video Game Trailer

Simple. Just post your favorite game trailer whether it be an official trailer or a Literal Parody. I'll start it off.

or

The first one is a badass look at the 2nd Darksiders game and the second puts a pretty funny spin on it.

If this is in the wrong section please move I figured the Media Hub was the best fit.

Last edited by AndThat'sTheBottomLine : 12-24-2012 at 08:33 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-24-2012, 11:12 PM

Hulktorious is looking to come up from OCW...

My favorite video game trailer would probably have to be, Gears of War. When I first saw this trailer I was trapped in some odd state of amaze. The song Mad World really had a cool vibe to the whole video.

sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2012, 10:38 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
Million Dollar Champion

Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulktorious View Post
My favorite video game trailer would probably have to be, Gears of War. When I first saw this trailer I was trapped in some odd state of amaze. The song Mad World really had a cool vibe to the whole video.

You read my mind brother. The trailer was great, and set to Mad World just put it over the top. It really gave you a feel of how much of an uphill battle the humans had to fight.

I haven't splayed the Call of Duty as much as I used to, but their "Soldier in all of us" commercials are great. They aren't actual trailers but man are they cool.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:33 AM
The mastermind behind Mr. M of WZCW

M is looking to come up from OCW...M is looking to come up from OCW...M is looking to come up from OCW...M is looking to come up from OCW...M is looking to come up from OCW...M is looking to come up from OCW...M is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via MSN to M

No matter how many delays this game gets or whether or not the game ever actually gets released this will go down in history as one of the greatest trailers ever for any form of media. This trailer does exactly what a trailer is supposed to do - it interests you and makes you want more, there's so much stuff within that trailer that just makes you go "wow.." and that's why I love it.

sendpm.gif
Old 12-28-2012, 12:00 AM
I will forever be the

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

Hilarious Tobuscus made parody trailer. If you don't like tha then you might like:

This is the original official Prototype 2 trailer.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:40 PM
I will forever be the

Pretty funny literal trailer for Brotherhood.