WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > WZ End of Year Awards > Wrestling Awards
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: What Is The Moment Of The Year In 2012?
Sheamus Wins The World Title In 18 Seconds 6 3.70%
The Rock Beats John Cena 27 16.67%
Brock Lesnar Returns 37 22.84%
Daniel Bryan And Kane At Anger Management 8 4.94%
CM Punk Heel Turn 7 4.32%
Austin Aries Wins World Title 14 8.64%
HHH, Shawn Michaels And The Undertaker Embrace After HIAC 53 32.72%
Sheamus Mentions Bishop Brennan (Whoever That Is) 10 6.17%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2012, 02:41 PM
(No, not Becca)
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco View Post
You have me convinced - so convinced that I'm genuinely surprised Brock Lesnar's return is decisively winning.

Edit: Wait, no. The situation is worse than I feared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
Besides the Hangover, Ted is the funniest movie I've ever seen. No lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Would you rather have someone punch you in the face or have someone shake their dick in your face?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:42 PM
moneywomenliquorhelladrug s
Mr. Money in the Bank

Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Noticeably F.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
You have me convinced - so convinced that I'm genuinely surprised Brock Lesnar's return is decisively winning.
Brock Lesnar's return is behind by about 15 votes.

EDIT: I see that you have already seen this.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Wrestling. Whatever.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Allow me to restate my case even more clearly:

Old 12-21-2012, 10:26 AM
We shy worth hair
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

. scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella...

If you don't know who Bishop Brennan is then you will be left behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu7 in response to me calling him an idiot View Post
Yeah...Coming from a Comma...
Old 12-22-2012, 01:38 AM

NotaHippie is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco View Post
Allow me to restate my case even more clearly:

That picture right there proves how great Cena is.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:36 PM

SYKOVA is looking to come up from OCW...

If I could vote it would go to HHH/Shawn/Taker

I can't lie, I almost cried when they were on the stage. These men tell stories in the ring, they don't just do spots to excite you. It's sad knowing that we won't see their level of matches anymore.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:45 AM
Wrestling. Whatever.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYKOVA View Post
I can't lie, I almost cried when they were on the stage.
As my friend JGlass would say, oy vey.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered User
WCW TV Champion

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

I would say that. I TOTALLY would.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:52 AM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYKOVA View Post
If I could vote it would go to HHH/Shawn/Taker

I can't lie, I almost cried when they were on the stage. These men tell stories in the ring, they don't just do spots to excite you. It's sad knowing that we won't see their level of matches anymore.

We still have Cena, Punk, and Bryan. I'll take them over HHH/Shawn/Taker because I know they can do it on a consistent basis.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:59 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
ROH Pure Champion

George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...

I heard Bobby Heenan, Arn Anderson, and Conquistador #2 just snuggled. Heenan was the middle spoon. Do any HBK/HHH/UT voters want to make a change their vote to this?
GSB Stunning Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Paul Heyman and Paul Giammatti in the same room at the same time and neither have you.