WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Sports Arena
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

So I've had the NBA on for a good part of the day, and I have to say the Christmas day uniforms are hideous. Who would ever think these look good?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:00 PM
Deadly Rap Cannibal
King of the Ring

Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Syracuse University was probably fond of the Knicks uniforms. On a side note, the Lakers are looking like a completely different team with Steve Nash back.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Syracuse University was probably fond of the Knicks uniforms. On a side note, the Lakers are looking like a completely different team with Steve Nash back.
I think the Laker uniforms were the only uniforms I thought looked halfway decent.

And the Lakers sure do seem to be hitting their stride.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
ROH Pure Champion

Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Harthan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
I think the Laker uniforms were the only uniforms I thought looked halfway decent.

And the Lakers sure do seem to be hitting their stride.
Meh. I'll get excited when they're significantly above .500. They're still the second best team in LA.

Also, what the hell happened to the Bulls tonight? Is the Houston offense just that good? It's insane.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:05 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harthan View Post
Meh. I'll get excited when they're significantly above .500. They're still the second best team in LA.

Also, what the hell happened to the Bulls tonight? Is the Houston offense just that good? It's insane.
I only caught it after they were down by 30. I took a nap this afternoon. I needed it after the food I ate.

They may be the second best team, but they are still the most interesting team.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:09 AM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

Denver must have a great homestand coming up somewhere because they've only played nine home games so far.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:37 AM
Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
ROH Pure Champion

Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Harthan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
I only caught it after they were down by 30. I took a nap this afternoon. I needed it after the food I ate.

They may be the second best team, but they are still the most interesting team.
Depends on how you define interesting. Does it mean the team I want to watch? Because I'd rather watch the young, incredible, exciting, and red hot Clippers (sporting the best record in the NBA) than a team of dysfunctional veterans being desperately held together by the supreme will of Steve Nash alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Jerry Lawler View Post
Denver must have a great homestand coming up somewhere because they've only played nine home games so far.
That's unbelievable. I have a hard time believing this was a scheduling necessity, and it's just unfair. They're obviously being affected by it. It's not fair to a team that's got a lot of talent and should be a lot better than they are.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

They have six in a row at home in late January and early February.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:53 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harthan View Post
Depends on how you define interesting. Does it mean the team I want to watch? Because I'd rather watch the young, incredible, exciting, and red hot Clippers (sporting the best record in the NBA) than a team of dysfunctional veterans being desperately held together by the supreme will of Steve Nash alone.
It means the team who you're more willing to turn your head about when news about them comes on.

LA is still Laker town, despite the exciting and quality play of the Clippers. The Lakers still have one of the greatest players of all time, a Hall of Fame point guard, arguably the best big man in the game and one of the greatest international players in history. With the exception of Howard, yes, they are all past their prime, but that doesn't mean they are not still great ball players, but more importantly to this conversation, still interesting to keep up with.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:42 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

The Lakers are the more noteworthy team of the two, but the Clippers are playing spectacular basketball. I take any opportunity to watch the Clippers play -- they're really, really fun to watch. On the other hand, I can't deny that I still watch the Lakers play because of all the stars they have, and because I keep waiting for their team to finally click and pull it all together.

Yesterday's games were pretty nice. I was stunned by Houston's performance against Chicago -- Chicago desperately needs D-Rose back, producing like the former MVP that he is, otherwise they're going to fade and fizzle out. OKC/Miami had an intense atmosphere, even for the television viewers. LeBron absolutely rose to the occasion and made his team play to the best of their abilities. Durant may have out scored him, but LeBron's performance proved to me that he's head and shoulders above ANYBODY in the league.