WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-25-2012, 05:32 AM
The Master of Disaster

Max Headroom is looking to come up from OCW...Max Headroom is looking to come up from OCW...Max Headroom is looking to come up from OCW...Max Headroom is looking to come up from OCW...

That street fight was all kinds of hilarious. I loved it. Put me in a good Christmas spirit before bed.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:55 AM
Wrestling. Whatever.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Best Raw of all the times.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:03 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...

This rocked so hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Big E Langston healed me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Although, I can see where the subtlety of that would escape you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
What an eloquent and well made selection of counter points.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Titty Novice
Undisputed WWE Champion

Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

There is only one master of the Miracle on 34th Street Fight, and he does not share power.

I only forgot to record the fucking show, didn't I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFromTomsRiver View Post
When the woman you reference who has a deeper voice than Todd Grisham is doing commentary, I'll re-visit this topic.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 04:24 PM
WZCW's Living Legend
ECW TV Champion

Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...

No, I forgot also. In the midst of a full day of work and Christmas finalizing, the possibility of watching a lackluster, taped Raw did not burst into my consciousness.