WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Do you tell your friends / family your gonna be on TV?
Yes 13 81.25%
No 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2012, 03:20 PM
IT happens!
WWE Women's Champion

IT Factor is looking to come up from OCW...IT Factor is looking to come up from OCW...IT Factor is looking to come up from OCW...IT Factor is looking to come up from OCW...IT Factor is looking to come up from OCW...IT Factor is looking to come up from OCW...IT Factor is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm impressed with Ryback's fan reaction. He has the loudest chants and cheers quite possibly out of all the current WWE talent. That's all good and well for highlight reels and such. However, I find Ryback to be super boring, lacking in actual strength, and abit overhyped. At least Goldberg could somewhat wrestle when forced to[though not that well]. Goldberg had decent matches with DDP, Sting, Booker T, and even Jeff Jarrett near the end of WCW. Ryback hasn't had a single great match since his push and he is probably going to seriously injure top talent if he doesn't train to enhance his strength. He is the classic example of all steroid and no real legit strength. I'd say have The Shield give Ryback a brutal beatdown that has him sidelined for awhile so he can go to FCW and work on mastering the basics. It's not really fair or right for the talents not getting air time or pushes that can work smartly and safely who have far better grasps on basics to be overlooked in favor of someone so awful in every respect. I think it is admirable that WWE wants to start making new stars. I just don't think Ryback is either ready or capable of becoming the next big breakout star that WWE is desperately searching for. 10 years ago Ryback probably wouldn't have lasted beyond a month since his rookie greenness is showing. It's apparent that WWE is pushing him for lacking of anyone else to turn to, which is a bad decision.

Thanks to Mister Dela Cruz for the kickass banner!
sendpm.gif