WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Daniel Bryan Meets 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient Connor Michalek

Quote:
“It all started with a YouTube video of 7-year-old Connor Michalek making a plea to meet his all-time favorite WWE wrestler, Daniel Bryan.

The Shaler Township boy was diagnosed with cancer of the brain and spine when he was just 3-years-old. He’s had multiple surgeries and several rounds of chemotherapy.

Word of Conner’s desire to meet the WWE star spread like wildfire on social media and local radio stations. And on Tuesday, Conner’s wish to meet Bryan and put him in his signature “no lock” position came true.”
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/...nUqu84.twitter

Nothing wrestling related is topping this story. Great moment for the kid, great stuff from Daniel Bryan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Is a horrible poster.
WWE Diva's Champion

This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...

That's awesome. Bryan looks like he'd be a great dad. I am glad he made this little boy's day. I wonder if Conner was yelling that he is the "Tag Team Champions".
Old 12-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
WWF Hardcore Champion

Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Live Yáz is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Live Yáz

I literally just read this on Facebook. Awesome stuff.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:32 PM
POST OUTTA NOWHERE!!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Those things are awesome. Gargano also did it sometime ago, and he's just an indy wrestler but the kid asked to see him and that he was his idol so the fact that wrestling still gets that response from the kids, is awesome and it's those things that I enjoy to know. Bryan is literally more than happy here, it has got to be one of the best feelings in the world.

~~ ICHI-BAN-SUGEE-NO-WA PURORESU NAN-DA-YO! ~~
Old 12-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Global Moderator
Ring of Honor Champion

jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Kid's got great taste.

The most disheartening thing about people shitting on professional wrestling is that they don't realize that the wrestlers go far and above than they have to for cases like this. You don't see that from the majority of other athletes in different sports or entertainers in music, film/television, etc.

I know John Cena is the poster boy for doing good deeds, but almost all these guys step up when their name is called to do something like this and they never disappoint. There are way more good people in the business than bad, and it's a shame their reputation doesn't reflect that better because of the media.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The History View Post
Those things are awesome. Gargano also did it sometime ago, and he's just an indy wrestler but the kid asked to see him and that he was his idol so the fact that wrestling still gets that response from the kids, is awesome and it's those things that I enjoy to know. Bryan is literally more than happy here, it has got to be one of the best feelings in the world.
That kid also gave Gargano his treatment band? I'm not familiar with the actual name but its the band used to signify that the kid is a cancer patient and who he is. Gargano wears it to the ring now as a tribute to the kid.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-19-2012, 03:51 PM
POST OUTTA NOWHERE!!

Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dragon Saga View Post
That kid also gave Gargano his treatment band? I'm not familiar with the actual name but its the band used to signify that the kid is a cancer patient and who he is. Gargano wears it to the ring now as a tribute to the kid.
Yes you are 100% correct...

~~ ICHI-BAN-SUGEE-NO-WA PURORESU NAN-DA-YO! ~~
Old 12-19-2012, 04:29 PM
The Backbreaker Machine

J-Dogg worked a dark match on ECW recently...J-Dogg worked a dark match on ECW recently...J-Dogg worked a dark match on ECW recently...J-Dogg worked a dark match on ECW recently...J-Dogg worked a dark match on ECW recently...J-Dogg worked a dark match on ECW recently...J-Dogg worked a dark match on ECW recently...J-Dogg worked a dark match on ECW recently...J-Dogg worked a dark match on ECW recently...J-Dogg worked a dark match on ECW recently...J-Dogg worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to J-Dogg Send a message via MSN to J-Dogg

Is there footage of Gargano doing that cause like Bryan's act of kindness, Gargano's is special too.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

No footage but Gargano tweeted the following image:

Click for Spoiler:

Accompanied by this tweet:

Quote:
A young fan with cancer wanted me to have this ID bracelet from his chemo session because I'm his hero. I have no words

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
Knockout Champion

Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Well, I guess we all know who the Ultimate Warrior is, right?

Hmm?

Right?

Goddamnit, will someone please tell me who the Ultimate Warrior is? It's been bugging me for years

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
there are occasions where violence against women is the right course of action.