WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default A truly great song...

After discussing Nirvana tonight, I felt the need to listen to some truly high quality music. Since this is the Christmas season, I felt moved to share this high quality music with the rest of you. And no, it's not some stupid rick roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGAPJC22zoY
sendpm.gif
Old 12-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Is a horrible poster.
WWE Diva's Champion

This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...

Good show man. Makes me miss watching it with my momma.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RkotheWorld23 View Post
Good show man. Makes me miss watching it with my momma.
Netflix, my man. Netflix has every episode.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Actually, scratch that. You're not my man. You're nothing to me.

But take my word on the Netflix thing.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-12-2012, 11:29 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

I used to catch an episode or two every night before bed on TV Land. Good stuff.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:49 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I used to watch this on TV Land too.
Oddly enough I was talking to my sister yesterday and she said my nephew watches this now. The classics hold up over time.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-13-2012, 08:02 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
ROH Pure Champion

George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...

Ass kissers!

Dooley never drew a dime. Emmitt Otter is where it's at in the Jug Band industry.
GSB Stunning Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Paul Heyman and Paul Giammatti in the same room at the same time and neither have you.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-13-2012, 08:40 AM
Unregistered User
WCW TV Champion

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

So obviously lip synched, lulz.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Mad Fer It!
NWA Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Actually, scratch that. You're not my man. You're nothing to me.

But take my word on the Netflix thing.
HAHAHA, brilliant

BRING BACK TARA!
sendpm.gif
Old 12-13-2012, 08:51 AM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

People call ME old? Sly, you're the oldest young guy I've ever known.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif