WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
I'm pretty close to that; I only have my iPod, and it's an original video one from years ago that my girlfriend gave me when mine broke and she got a new one.
I used to have one of them not too long ago. Dropped a weight on it accidentally in the gym and it was crushed into six pieces or so. Bought a secondhand Sony MP3 player for like ten bucks. Works perfectly, but can only store up to 300 songs, which is perfect for me considering I only use it when working out or walking somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Brad Maddox
Knockout Champion

Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...

I finished last Friday. In fact, my entire university did. So I haven't had the joy of watching people go into meltdown. I had to do a 2000 word essay on media and ideology, and an evaluative report on print media. Standard stuff for a first-year Media student.

Just have a 1500 word report to do on a film of my choice over the Christmas break. It'll focus on the use of genre and narrative conventions. I'm thinking of something by Kubrick. Any suggestions?
Old 12-12-2012, 12:24 AM
I will forever be the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

Got my last final tomorrow for my Operating Systems Concepts class and then I'm done.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Love is not admissable evidence.
WWE Diva's Champion

The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to The Bearded One Send a message via MSN to The Bearded One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
The New Media part sounds really cool. Some of my classes dabbled a bit in new media but didn't explore as much as I would've liked.
I'm a journalism major, too. I had one teacher who was obsessed with making sure we understood the importance of new media and taught us how to best utilize it. I took her as many times as I could. She was the best teacher I've ever had. It was a lot of work, but I learned so much and I feel like it has really prepared me for when I finally graduate.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Beep Bop Boop
Million Dollar Champion

Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...Thriller Ant is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bearded One View Post
I'm a journalism major, too. I had one teacher who was obsessed with making sure we understood the importance of new media and taught us how to best utilize it. I took her as many times as I could. She was the best teacher I've ever had. It was a lot of work, but I learned so much and I feel like it has really prepared me for when I finally graduate.
I had a bunch tell me it was important to try to learn and understand that stuff, but none of the classes actually dealt with it. Probably the biggest shortcoming in the program.

CLICK THE SIG
Old 12-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Thread Killer

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

FUUUUUCK law essays. I dont understand this bullshit!
Old 12-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

My day went swimmingly. I wasn't in the best of humor so I think my focus was enhanced, remembered everything I wanted to write so I imagine I'll get a pass. One more presentation due tomorrow then I'm done until January 11th, happy days - or drunken ones, to be specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:47 PM
The Thunder from Down Under

samualdude is looking to come up from OCW...

I have my graduation today for my Diploma in Information and Communications Technology over in New Zealand.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:18 PM
Only happy when it Reigns.

Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...

I was thinking to myself earlier today, "ah... this time last year running around like a mad fool trying to get everything tied up". The delights of being in employment now. Hope it all works out rosy for you lot.

By the way for those who mentioned it, Harvard style sucks - Chicago all the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBL View Post
...realizes it's WWE, jumps back
Old 12-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Wrestling. Whatever.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco View Post
Well, I felt particularly like a knuckle-dragger today. Luckily, that happens to me about once every four years. I think I'm good for the rest of the race.
Update: Got my marks for the exam. Turns out I'm still a genius.