WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #7441  
Old 12-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Megatron's Avatar
Megatron Megatron is offline
Justin Verlander > You
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 886
Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Youkilis was a bitch when he was on Boston and he's still a bitch now.
__________________

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7442  
Old 12-11-2012, 08:06 PM
hatehabsforever's Avatar
hatehabsforever hatehabsforever is offline
Moderator
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Newfoundland and Labrador
Posts: 1,874
hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper View Post
Unrelated, the Jets just picked up Mark Sanchez's favorite security blanket, Braylon Edwards. They never should have let him go. He is going to be big for them in their playoff push (they're one game back of the last wildcard spot and the 2 teams ahead of them play each other and have a much more difficult schedule).
Playoff push? The New York Jets? This season?!?

Personally, I think you'd be better off pinning your hopes on the Giants this season, and hope the Jets can get a better draft selection or make some noise in the free agent market. I think they could benefit from a new quarterback. Don't you think this would serve them better in the long run, rather than limping into the sixth seed this year, only to be a sitting duck once they get there?
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7443  
Old 12-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Stormtrooper's Avatar
Stormtrooper Stormtrooper is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Age: 29
Posts: 546
Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
Playoff push? The New York Jets? This season?!?

Personally, I think you'd be better off pinning your hopes on the Giants this season, and hope the Jets can get a better draft selection or make some noise in the free agent market. I think they could benefit from a new quarterback. Don't you think this would serve them better in the long run, rather than limping into the sixth seed this year, only to be a sitting duck once they get there?
1. They are one game out of the playoffs. Hence, there is a push. Until you are eliminated from Playoff Contention, you push for the playoffs. And once you're done, you play your best to prove that you belong on the roster the next year. Not to mention it's plausible the Jets can end up tied for the Wild Card.


Jets remaining Schedule: @ Tennessee Monday Night, vs. San Diego, @ Buffalo.
Steelers Schedule: @ Dallas, vs. Cincinnati, vs. Cleveland
Bengals Schedule: @ Philly Thursday, @ Pittsburgh, vs. Baltimore
Colts Schedule: @ Houston, @ KC, vs. Houston.

If the winner of the Pittsburgh/Cincy game can lose one, the Jets could tie by winning out (VERY plausible since they are better then all 3 of the remaining opponents). If Pittsburgh loses 2 (Cincy and Dallas), The Jets hold a Tiebreaker over Cincy. If by a miracle Indy/Pitt/Cincy/Jets all finish 9-7 (and by Miracle I mean Indy loses to the Chiefs which would be a miracle), Jets and Indy make the playoffs (and Jets would be a 5 seed).

I'm not saying they WILL make the playoffs, I'm just saying there are very plausible scenarios that have the Jets in the playoffs, and once you're in the playoffs anything can happen. Giving up while you're still alive is pathetic. Hence, the Jets shouldn't give up.

2. Show me a fan that says they would rather not make the playoffs then make the playoffs, and I will show you someone who is not a fan. You cannot win a championship by not making the playoffs. And 6 seeds have won the Super Bowl.

3. Why the fuck would I root for the Giants? What the hell type of fan roots for the cross-town arch nemesis? Giant fans treat me like shit just because I wear green, I'd sooner root for the Patriots (which I did in both Super Bowls). At least if the Pats win I don't have to have them rub it in my face and verbally assault me every day/week.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Evelyn Maysby View Post
Stormy, you're awesome.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7444  
Old 12-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Moon Knight's Avatar
Moon Knight Moon Knight is offline
Original Prince of Darkness
Ring of Honor Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Night
Posts: 3,416
Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via Skype™ to Moon Knight
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper View Post
1. They are one game out of the playoffs. Hence, there is a push. Until you are eliminated from Playoff Contention, you push for the playoffs. And once you're done, you play your best to prove that you belong on the roster the next year. Not to mention it's plausible the Jets can end up tied for the Wild Card.


Jets remaining Schedule: @ Tennessee Monday Night, vs. San Diego, @ Buffalo.
Steelers Schedule: @ Dallas, vs. Cincinnati, vs. Cleveland
Bengals Schedule: @ Philly Thursday, @ Pittsburgh, vs. Baltimore
Colts Schedule: @ Houston, @ KC, vs. Houston.

If the winner of the Pittsburgh/Cincy game can lose one, the Jets could tie by winning out (VERY plausible since they are better then all 3 of the remaining opponents). If Pittsburgh loses 2 (Cincy and Dallas), The Jets hold a Tiebreaker over Cincy. If by a miracle Indy/Pitt/Cincy/Jets all finish 9-7 (and by Miracle I mean Indy loses to the Chiefs which would be a miracle), Jets and Indy make the playoffs (and Jets would be a 5 seed).

I'm not saying they WILL make the playoffs, I'm just saying there are very plausible scenarios that have the Jets in the playoffs, and once you're in the playoffs anything can happen. Giving up while you're still alive is pathetic. Hence, the Jets shouldn't give up.

2. Show me a fan that says they would rather not make the playoffs then make the playoffs, and I will show you someone who is not a fan. You cannot win a championship by not making the playoffs. And 6 seeds have won the Super Bowl.

3. Why the fuck would I root for the Giants? What the hell type of fan roots for the cross-town arch nemesis? Giant fans treat me like shit just because I wear green, I'd sooner root for the Patriots (which I did in both Super Bowls). At least if the Pats win I don't have to have them rub it in my face and verbally assault me every day/week.
You forgot the Browns. While a small chance, they can still get in if they win out and get some help.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7445  
Old 12-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Stormtrooper's Avatar
Stormtrooper Stormtrooper is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Age: 29
Posts: 546
Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
You forgot the Browns. While a small chance, they can still get in if they win out and get some help.
The help they need is astronomical and unreasonable which is why I didn't include them.

The Jets and Cincy finishing 9-7 with Pittsburgh finishing 8-8 is very plausible (and to be honest wouldn't be all that surprising). Cincy beats Pittsburgh and Philly while losing to Baltimore, Jets winning out, and Pittsburgh losing to Cincy and Dallas while beating Cleveland means the Jets make the playoffs. The Browns finishing 8-8, along with the Jets, Cincy, and Pittsburgh both finishing 8-8 or worse is beyond reasonable thought.

Hell, Indy finishing 9-7 is more reasonable, since only one game would truly be a shocking loss for them (@KC), and I considered that miraculous.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Evelyn Maysby View Post
Stormy, you're awesome.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7446  
Old 12-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Jake Smizzy's Avatar
Jake Smizzy Jake Smizzy is online now
Knock it off, bucko.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SE Missouri
Posts: 278
Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

I'd like to hear Harthan's reaction to the two Ohio teams' trade.

Speaking of it, I don't like Arizona's return on the deal. Bauer was far too much to give up in this deal; could have done better elsewhere if they were interested in trading him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7447  
Old 12-13-2012, 01:31 PM
The Crock's Avatar
The Crock The Crock is offline
WOO!
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,644
The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...
Default

Josh Hamilton apparently signed a five year deal with the Angels just now.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7448  
Old 12-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Jake Smizzy's Avatar
Jake Smizzy Jake Smizzy is online now
Knock it off, bucko.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SE Missouri
Posts: 278
Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
Josh Hamilton apparently signed a five year deal with the Angels just now.
Absolutely insane.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7449  
Old 12-13-2012, 01:50 PM
The Crock's Avatar
The Crock The Crock is offline
WOO!
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,644
The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...
Default

Scary, scary lineup. Trout, Trumbo, Hamilton, and Pujols? Fuck.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7450  
Old 12-13-2012, 08:09 PM
Mustang Sally's Avatar
Mustang Sally Mustang Sally is offline
The Queen of Swing
TNA Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Coast
Posts: 3,803
Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
Josh Hamilton apparently signed a five year deal with the Angels just now.
Watch him celebrate by going on a 3-day bender.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
WrestleZone.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.