WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Justin Verlander > You
WWE Women's Champion

Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Youkilis was a bitch when he was on Boston and he's still a bitch now.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:06 PM
WWE European Champion

hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper View Post
Unrelated, the Jets just picked up Mark Sanchez's favorite security blanket, Braylon Edwards. They never should have let him go. He is going to be big for them in their playoff push (they're one game back of the last wildcard spot and the 2 teams ahead of them play each other and have a much more difficult schedule).
Playoff push? The New York Jets? This season?!?

Personally, I think you'd be better off pinning your hopes on the Giants this season, and hope the Jets can get a better draft selection or make some noise in the free agent market. I think they could benefit from a new quarterback. Don't you think this would serve them better in the long run, rather than limping into the sixth seed this year, only to be a sitting duck once they get there?
Old 12-11-2012, 10:11 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
Playoff push? The New York Jets? This season?!?

Personally, I think you'd be better off pinning your hopes on the Giants this season, and hope the Jets can get a better draft selection or make some noise in the free agent market. I think they could benefit from a new quarterback. Don't you think this would serve them better in the long run, rather than limping into the sixth seed this year, only to be a sitting duck once they get there?
1. They are one game out of the playoffs. Hence, there is a push. Until you are eliminated from Playoff Contention, you push for the playoffs. And once you're done, you play your best to prove that you belong on the roster the next year. Not to mention it's plausible the Jets can end up tied for the Wild Card.

Jets remaining Schedule: @ Tennessee Monday Night, vs. San Diego, @ Buffalo.
Steelers Schedule: @ Dallas, vs. Cincinnati, vs. Cleveland
Bengals Schedule: @ Philly Thursday, @ Pittsburgh, vs. Baltimore
Colts Schedule: @ Houston, @ KC, vs. Houston.

If the winner of the Pittsburgh/Cincy game can lose one, the Jets could tie by winning out (VERY plausible since they are better then all 3 of the remaining opponents). If Pittsburgh loses 2 (Cincy and Dallas), The Jets hold a Tiebreaker over Cincy. If by a miracle Indy/Pitt/Cincy/Jets all finish 9-7 (and by Miracle I mean Indy loses to the Chiefs which would be a miracle), Jets and Indy make the playoffs (and Jets would be a 5 seed).

I'm not saying they WILL make the playoffs, I'm just saying there are very plausible scenarios that have the Jets in the playoffs, and once you're in the playoffs anything can happen. Giving up while you're still alive is pathetic. Hence, the Jets shouldn't give up.

2. Show me a fan that says they would rather not make the playoffs then make the playoffs, and I will show you someone who is not a fan. You cannot win a championship by not making the playoffs. And 6 seeds have won the Super Bowl.

3. Why the fuck would I root for the Giants? What the hell type of fan roots for the cross-town arch nemesis? Giant fans treat me like shit just because I wear green, I'd sooner root for the Patriots (which I did in both Super Bowls). At least if the Pats win I don't have to have them rub it in my face and verbally assault me every day/week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Evelyn Maysby View Post
Stormy, you're awesome.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Original Prince of Darkness
Ring of Honor Champion

Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via Skype™ to Moon Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper View Post
1. They are one game out of the playoffs. Hence, there is a push. Until you are eliminated from Playoff Contention, you push for the playoffs. And once you're done, you play your best to prove that you belong on the roster the next year. Not to mention it's plausible the Jets can end up tied for the Wild Card.

Jets remaining Schedule: @ Tennessee Monday Night, vs. San Diego, @ Buffalo.
Steelers Schedule: @ Dallas, vs. Cincinnati, vs. Cleveland
Bengals Schedule: @ Philly Thursday, @ Pittsburgh, vs. Baltimore
Colts Schedule: @ Houston, @ KC, vs. Houston.

If the winner of the Pittsburgh/Cincy game can lose one, the Jets could tie by winning out (VERY plausible since they are better then all 3 of the remaining opponents). If Pittsburgh loses 2 (Cincy and Dallas), The Jets hold a Tiebreaker over Cincy. If by a miracle Indy/Pitt/Cincy/Jets all finish 9-7 (and by Miracle I mean Indy loses to the Chiefs which would be a miracle), Jets and Indy make the playoffs (and Jets would be a 5 seed).

I'm not saying they WILL make the playoffs, I'm just saying there are very plausible scenarios that have the Jets in the playoffs, and once you're in the playoffs anything can happen. Giving up while you're still alive is pathetic. Hence, the Jets shouldn't give up.

2. Show me a fan that says they would rather not make the playoffs then make the playoffs, and I will show you someone who is not a fan. You cannot win a championship by not making the playoffs. And 6 seeds have won the Super Bowl.

3. Why the fuck would I root for the Giants? What the hell type of fan roots for the cross-town arch nemesis? Giant fans treat me like shit just because I wear green, I'd sooner root for the Patriots (which I did in both Super Bowls). At least if the Pats win I don't have to have them rub it in my face and verbally assault me every day/week.
You forgot the Browns. While a small chance, they can still get in if they win out and get some help.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:17 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
You forgot the Browns. While a small chance, they can still get in if they win out and get some help.
The help they need is astronomical and unreasonable which is why I didn't include them.

The Jets and Cincy finishing 9-7 with Pittsburgh finishing 8-8 is very plausible (and to be honest wouldn't be all that surprising). Cincy beats Pittsburgh and Philly while losing to Baltimore, Jets winning out, and Pittsburgh losing to Cincy and Dallas while beating Cleveland means the Jets make the playoffs. The Browns finishing 8-8, along with the Jets, Cincy, and Pittsburgh both finishing 8-8 or worse is beyond reasonable thought.

Hell, Indy finishing 9-7 is more reasonable, since only one game would truly be a shocking loss for them (@KC), and I considered that miraculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Evelyn Maysby View Post
Stormy, you're awesome.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Knock it off, bucko.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'd like to hear Harthan's reaction to the two Ohio teams' trade.

Speaking of it, I don't like Arizona's return on the deal. Bauer was far too much to give up in this deal; could have done better elsewhere if they were interested in trading him.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:31 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Josh Hamilton apparently signed a five year deal with the Angels just now.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Knock it off, bucko.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
Absolutely insane.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:50 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Scary, scary lineup. Trout, Trumbo, Hamilton, and Pujols? Fuck.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:09 PM
The Queen of Swing
TNA Champion

Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
Watch him celebrate by going on a 3-day bender.