WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I agree with everyone else. I think this will be a very entertaining match, and will probably make a good opener. I was hoping both of these teams would eventually hold the belts, but I think Team Rhodes Scholars will get there first. I see them winning this match and going on to finally take the belts from Team Hell No at the Royal Rumble.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Lost all hope of a happy ending
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

This is a fun match with some solid in ring guys. Rey has done good work with Cara, and Rhodes and Sandow are a good team. I expect an imaginative spot or two, and we will probably get the double 619 shortly before the finish, and that usually gets the crowd hot.

My only issue is the match seems spur of the moment. Rey has been off TV for a short while with no real explanation, and Cody just came back Monday night from injury. There wasn't much build to it.

Cheers Grizz
sendpm.gif
Old 12-13-2012, 12:25 AM
If you have ghosts...
Knockout Champion

El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...

Well this one looks like a really exciting match! There are going to be some good spots, at least I hope so. For Sandow and Cara (but mostly for Sandow) is a new aspect for their careers and is going to be really interesting to see how both of them work with this kind of dynamic, and of course, if it works for them.

At first I wasn't expecting a clear or obvious winner, however after reading a couple of posts and taking in count Cody's recent injury caused by Kane, I can say that storyline wise, it is a really good option for RS to win this match. After all, they do have a history with team Hell No and became personal after that injury, like I said, it's a great story to tell.

Plus like a poster said, if RS win and become the number contenders for the tag team championships, they could screw Bryan and Kane in their match against the Shield adding this way even more personal heat to their feud.

Rhode Scholars for the win!

Fortunately I have beard too so...

A great sig maker: FutureShockWWE!
sendpm.gif
Old 12-16-2012, 04:18 AM
WZCW's Theron Daggershield
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

This is a somewhat random pick for the Tables match. I can definitely see Cody and Sandow winning the match. They need the momentum and victory far more than Rey & Sin Cara do. What exactly would Rey & Sin Cara winning accomplish? Absolutely nothing. Rhodes Scholars, on the other hand, might be challenging Team Hell No for the giant pennies again in the near future so a win in this match would help them be viewed as more of a threat to the titles again. Should be an alright match, probably going on toward the middle of the evening.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Rhodes Scholars will defeat Rey & Sin Cara

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif
Old 12-16-2012, 02:00 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Should be a fun little match. I'm not expecting anything extraordinary, but it'll be a nice tables match between two solid teams, both of whom are really damn entertaining. There should be some cool table spots or near-finishes peppered in throughout the match, since I'm assuming this will be one of the matches to hype the crowd up early on in the card -- could even end up being the opening match, if WWE is so inclined.

I don't see the finish being in question. Rhodes Scholars have been well on their way to a feud with Team Hell No for quite some time now, so I think this'll finally be their moment to shine against Mysterio and Cara. I mean, Mysterio and Cara are an interesting team, but they're just sort of there, you know? I don't see the team having any real direction or longevity, for that matter. I'd rather see Mysterio and Cara having singles matches against each other than working as a team anyway.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:24 PM
'Dashing Brisbane Brocko'
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

MizFit Brocko is looking to come up from OCW...MizFit Brocko is looking to come up from OCW...

What a great opener that was, and I thought the finish was absolutely fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyable match.

John Cena always seems to have some sort of advantage, something up his sleeve everytime coz he's 'SuperCena'... - The Miz 2011
sendpm.gif