WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Is a thin rope
WWF Hardcore Champion

Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
It was a legitimate question...
No. I imagine that they were gotten rig of with the the rest of the UK's steam engines under Breeching.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:54 PM
BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND
Ring of Honor Champion

Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Sexier Noun View Post
No. I imagine that they were gotten rig of with the the rest of the UK's steam engines under Breeching.
Ah, that's a shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Thriller View Post
Never thought I'd see the day. I just assumed JTG would die under contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
An upset Undertaker sprints back down to the ring and starts chokeslamming women left, right and center.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Vae Victis
Knockout Champion

Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...

Trains in Northern Ireland are actually really good at the moment -fast, comfortable and free wifi. Might not last too long given that they have spent SOOOO much money getting to that point.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:13 PM
BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND
Ring of Honor Champion

Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...

Reminds me of the old British Class 50's

Quote:
Quote:
An upset Undertaker sprints back down to the ring and starts chokeslamming women left, right and center.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:29 PM
The Kiddy Master
WWE European Champion

Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bully Cena

You can name any country in Europe and they'd still have a better train system than Australia, even if they didn't have one at all.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Spel Chek can suk me drie
WWF Hardcore Champion

New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...

Necessary "RP is up" announcement, actually enjoyed writing that one.

Bitches!
Old 12-11-2012, 06:37 PM
BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND
Ring of Honor Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapplejack View Post
You can name any country in Europe and they'd still have a better train system than Australia, even if they didn't have one at all.
The Victorian V/Line was exceptional last time I checked; better than Amtrak. Melbourne Metro sounds like shit though.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Bernkastel : 12-11-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
Million Dollar Champion

Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapplejack View Post
You and me, Friendship Express, right now.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Be a man!
WWE Diva's Champion

Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Muffin Top Merkley

Any of you F'ers interested in seeing what I got so far?

I, of course am referring to my penis.

I'm taking off for sleepytown right now, but if anyone is interested, I can hit you with it tomorrow.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:29 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
Million Dollar Champion

Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Top Merkley View Post
Any of you F'ers interested in seeing what I got so far?

I, of course am referring to my penis.

I'm taking off for sleepytown right now, but if anyone is interested, I can hit you with it tomorrow.
Give me all three and a half inches you man you.