WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-07-2012, 11:14 PM
I hit it before Ray J.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Kendrick Lamar

Zero doubt in my mind that Kendrick Lamar is the greatest rapper out right now. He'll be a great. Lyrical content, rhyme patterns, and conviction are traits of his that won't be contested for years.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:47 PM
I hit it before Ray J.

Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

My two most recent works. Haven't had lot of time for graphics lately whihc is frustrating. Still have a few requests to get to too.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Is a horrible poster.
WWE Diva's Champion

This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...

I like your work. One of my fav's is the Sandow piece. Good work and keep it going.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:48 AM

The_Main_Event is looking to come up from OCW...

I enjoy doing edits no doubt about it, but wow I'm a loooong way off you guys in here, genuinely I'm impressed + I'm pretty rubbish with any type of blending/airbrush

My signature and the 3 pics below are an attempt at editing, not as good as you guys, but I was kinda pleased with myself... Until I came here aha

Click for Spoiler:
[IMG][/IMG]

Click for Spoiler:
[IMG][/IMG]

Click for Spoiler:
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by The_Main_Event : 12-14-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:51 PM

The_Main_Event is looking to come up from OCW...

Edit - I've had a pretty boring night in tonight so I've decided to do a few edits (as well as those above), I know they're not amazing but I thought I'd share them with you guys if you don't mind

}

Old 12-14-2012, 10:33 PM
I hit it before Ray J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Main_Event View Post
Edit - I've had a pretty boring night in tonight so I've decided to do a few edits (as well as those above), I know they're not amazing but I thought I'd share them with you guys if you don't mind

}

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Main_Event View Post
I enjoy doing edits no doubt about it, but wow I'm a loooong way off you guys in here, genuinely I'm impressed + I'm pretty rubbish with any type of blending/airbrush

My signature and the 3 pics below are an attempt at editing, not as good as you guys, but I was kinda pleased with myself... Until I came here aha

Click for Spoiler:
[IMG][/IMG]

Click for Spoiler:
[IMG][/IMG]

Click for Spoiler:
[IMG][/IMG]
These really aren't bad. The more you work with them, the better they'll turn out obviously. Just think about what else you do to them. For example, change the background picture color and just brush over it. It will make the main pictures pop but give the background a quiet, important role as well.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:36 PM
I hit it before Ray J.

Something rather simple I did for the lives lost today in the Newtown shooting. My heart goes out to the families, it's such a terrible, awful, event.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Is a horrible poster.
WWE Diva's Champion

This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...

I dig the Obama one a lot. My mom was watching the news when he was giving his speech about the shootings. This peace is touching. Man, what a sad day. Nice piece bro.

R.I.P too all of those lost today.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:32 PM
Is a thin rope
WWF Hardcore Champion

Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'd like a WZCW related sig please. The wrestlers I'd like on it are:

Joe Doering (Wilhelm Wunderbar), Richie Steamboat ((dressed smart) Alexander Stark), Corey Graves (Connor Reese) and Strongman (Benjamin Hoss) in that order from left to right and tagged with their fed names.

If it's possible I'd like it to include a modification on the BA* logo (BA *K) and the sig to go with it, but if that's not possible/more effort than it's worth then don't bother, just make something nice
Old 12-18-2012, 09:33 PM
I hit it before Ray J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Sexier Noun View Post
I'd like a WZCW related sig please. The wrestlers I'd like on it are:

Joe Doering (Wilhelm Wunderbar), Richie Steamboat ((dressed smart) Alexander Stark), Corey Graves (Connor Reese) and Strongman (Benjamin Hoss) in that order from left to right and tagged with their fed names.

If it's possible I'd like it to include a modification on the BA* logo (BA *K) and the sig to go with it, but if that's not possible/more effort than it's worth then don't bother, just make something nice
I apologize, I just saw this. I'll try and get to this soon. I'll probably be able to get caught up tomorrow on all my requests.