WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Knock it off, bucko.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

This band is an acquired taste, mainly because of the frontman's nasaly voice (reminds me of Les Claypool). I really enjoy them though because of their ability to mix indie pop, baroque, and other alternative sounds. Also, I attached the actual video because it is killer and makes the song for me.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:13 AM
"The OverNight Celebrity" Roger Ruiz's Avatar
"The OverNight Celebrity" Roger Ruiz "The OverNight Celebrity" Roger Ruiz is offline
Big Papa Panty Droppa

"The OverNight Celebrity" Roger Ruiz is looking to come up from OCW..."The OverNight Celebrity" Roger Ruiz is looking to come up from OCW...

Now I initally only listened to ICP for my girlfriend and my little brother. But after a year or two they have became one of the most listened to artists in my Ipod. ICP is hated by most, but to those few loyal fans they are amazing. The fact that the song;s name is Chris Benoit has actually everything to do with this song. ICP being HUGE wrestling fans, they have came out and said it has nothing to do with Benoit himself, but his actions. To me it is one of the better ICP Songs.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Sensitive like a woman
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to Dowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowds

Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing.

I'm not Florence's biggest fan and generally find her to be a lot more shouty and loud than she needs to be. Luckily, Calvin was able to get the best out of those once negative attributes to really add some extra power to her vocal performance for Sweet Nothing.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Is a horrible poster.
WWE Diva's Champion

This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...

Been in a Chimaira mood as of late. Such an epic album and one of my favorite tracks off the album Age Of Hell.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Down Where? Down Here!
Million Dollar Champion

Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...

Been high on Tag Team's Whoomp There It Is lately, and last night I stumbled upon this epic mashup of Whoomp There It Is and Blur's Song 2. It's the lyrics of Whoomp There It Is sung to Song 2's hook & instrumental and, man, do they sound absolutely incredible together. There's a couple of other Song 2 mashups out there but this one is the best and is my favourite, any song though goes awesome with Song 2. If I was an MMA fighter or an indy wrestler, I think I'd use this as my entrance theme.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:45 PM
If you have ghosts...
Knockout Champion

El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...

Angels & Airwaves: "Reel 1 Diary"

I just heard this one and I'm not kidding when I say that this is probably the best song I've heard of AvA. Everything is great, is not a tecnique masterpiece (since all of their musicians are not amazing techincally speaking) but is really good. The ambient created is good, plus the words spoken by Stephen Hawkings adds so much to the song. They probably should do this a lot more, you know more music, less Tom singing.

Fortunately I have beard too so...

A great sig maker: FutureShockWWE!
Old 12-18-2012, 02:29 PM

Rich the UK WWE Fan is looking to come up from OCW...

As I write I'm listening to Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds: New Generation, ordered it from Amazon UK last week.

Liam Neeson as the Narrator, Jason Donovan as the Artilleryman.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:21 PM
WZPC Grand Slam Champion
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...

Right now I have My Idea Of Fun by Iggy Pop and The Stooges playing on my phone. I love this song it's just pure rock and I have always enjoyed Iggy Pop but until watching Bam's Unholy Union reruns today I forgot about them but after seeing them on there I got back into their music.

Credit to Red Skull for the BLISSful sig.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Mad Fer It!
WCW Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

I picked up my CD of the current UK Christmas number 1 single this week, the charity single raising money for the families of the 96 people killed at the Hillsborough tragedy.

A cover of a Hollies classic, this actually surprised me as it is almost as good as the original, and is sung is almost the same way, and features Robbie Williams, Paul McCartney, Mel C, Rebecca Ferguson and many others, as well as a cameo from Ex Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish, former players Alan Hansen, Peter Reid and scouse comedian John Bishop.

A great cause, and a good song too, so glad I picked it up and I am very happy to see X-Factor fail to get christmas number 1 again, brilliant!

BRING BACK TARA!
Old 12-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Knock it off, bucko.

smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Kickass album for any hardcore experimental fans. This album punches you in your fucking stomache and takes you for a helluva ride. And youtube's about the only place you can find it. I've tried almost every resource to get ahold of it and it's all on backorder; cd and vinyl.

Fuck yeah.