WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Interactive Archives > WrestleZone Posters Year End Awards > Forum Awards
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who is the best wrestling poster?
George Steele's Barber 2 2.53%
Uncle Sam 8 10.13%
The Brain 9 11.39%
JackHammer 22 27.85%
Mustang Sally 15 18.99%
Gelgarin 0 0%
Norcal 1 1.27%
Slyfox696 5 6.33%
shattered dreams 2 2.53%
klunderbunker 7 8.86%
It's Damn Real 4 5.06%
IHW 1 1.27%
Coco 3 3.80%
Little Jerry Lawler 0 0%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2012, 10:32 AM
(No, not Becca)
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'm surprised Gelgarin voted for me, considering how much better than me he is. Maybe he felt bad voting for himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Nick Dudley View Post
Because it doesn't say Non-Spam Section Wrestling Poster, I'll go with Sam.
Hey, I make my fortnightly contribution to the non-spam zones. I do my duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
Besides the Hangover, Ted is the funniest movie I've ever seen. No lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Would you rather have someone punch you in the face or have someone shake their dick in your face?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:56 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...

JackHammer is the only one whose credibility is up there with Sly, for me, but Sly is far more entertaining. So, there ya go.

EDIT: Didnt see KB. He is credible too. His negativity is draining.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Big E Langston healed me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Although, I can see where the subtlety of that would escape you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
What an eloquent and well made selection of counter points.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:38 PM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

I'm not voting because I feel The Brain, Jack-Hammer and Sally should equally win this. I feel that it's not fair to choose between them.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
Old 12-08-2012, 07:31 PM
The Enervater of Violins
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

After giving it much thought I have chosen my criteria for best wrestling poster: Times masturbated to Goldberg. Sally edges out Jack-Hammer 7-5 by my calculations.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:33 AM
The Enervater of Violins
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
I'm not voting because I feel The Brain, Jack-Hammer and Sally should equally win this. I feel that it's not fair to choose between them.
Boooooring booooooring
Old 12-09-2012, 02:59 PM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered dreams View Post
Boooooring booooooring
Trolllllllllll Trolllllllllllllllllllllllll

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
Old 12-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Wrestling. Whatever.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
The Brain
JackHammer
Mustang Sally
klunderbunker
IHW
Coco
Little Jerry Lawler
All horrible choices.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:40 PM

Jaffa is looking to come up from OCW...Jaffa is looking to come up from OCW...

Slyfox for his smartarse thread about Super Punk I thought that was hilarious and then the butthurt coming for the replies it just made my day and was the funniest thing I have ever read.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:17 PM
The Enervater of Violins
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
Slyfox for his smartarse thread about Super Punk I thought that was hilarious and then the butthurt coming for the replies it just made my day and was the funniest thing I have ever read.
Am I the only one that noticed he has done that same thread several times? Wrestling fans really do have terrible attention spa
Old 12-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Wrestling. Whatever.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

I noticed.