WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Do you like my ideas?
Yes 1 33.33%
No 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2012, 07:04 AM
WWF Champion
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Why Always Me is looking to come up from OCW...Why Always Me is looking to come up from OCW...Why Always Me is looking to come up from OCW...
Default My ideas for weekly Raw and Smackdown

1) Raw at 3 hours is slightly too long to watch IMO. Smackdown at 2 hours (less in the UK when the recaps and from the vault matches are shown) doesn't quite seem long enough, especially compared to Raw. So why not make both Raw and Smackdown 2 and a half hours? That why no tv time is lost, but it is spread evenly between the two shows. Even with the brand extension pretty much over, that IMO would still be enough time for the top dogs (CM Punk, John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus etc....) to appear on both shows and then the lower wrestlers (Zack Ryder, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Santino etc.....) to appear on either Raw or Smackdown each week.

2) I feel Smackdown needs to be both live and on a Thursday. How about having Raw live on Monday on the USA network and Smackdown live on Thursday, also on the USA network. Then Syfy has a re-run of Raw 24 hours later on Tuesday and a re-run of Smackdown 24 hours later on Friday? That way Smackdown is still shown on Friday on Syfy, but only 24 hours after, so less time to read spoilers, and the same policy is adopted for Raw. Both networks get both Raw and Smackdown, which could lead to increased viewership, as people who maybe don't have USA do have Syfy and so could wait 24 hours to watch Raw and Smackdown (we in the UK don't need to worry about that, all on Sky Sports).

Thoughts??
sendpm.gif