WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-10-2012, 04:57 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

I was PM'ing Merk (or JGlass, can't remember) and between the two of us, we were pretty certain you'd lose and put KO over. I couldn't have imagined you winning that match. It's not a bad thing, I'm just saying.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Blazin at ya.
ROH Pure Champion

Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
I was PM'ing Merk (or JGlass, can't remember) and between the two of us, we were pretty certain you'd lose and put KO over. I couldn't have imagined you winning that match. It's not a bad thing, I'm just saying.
Fair enough I just know that the vibe I got from most is I was expected to win.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:17 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Burna View Post
Fair enough I just know that the vibe I got from most is I was expected to win.
It had been built as Ty -- in a way -- passing the torch to KO, so it looked pretty clear cut to me. Then again, I might have just gotten lucky with a gut call.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Godfather of Integrity
Knockout Champion

Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
It had been built as Ty -- in a way -- passing the torch to KO, so it looked pretty clear cut to me. Then again, I might have just gotten lucky with a gut call.
A dark and evil leader of a ministry wrestles a casket match on PPV against the white knight ready to save the day. It was basically a fairytale.

You're invited to the retirement party of Wanderlei Silva on July 5th.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:31 PM
G'tag, Kamerad!
WCW TV Champion

FalK Underwood is getting phone calls from TNA...FalK Underwood is getting phone calls from TNA...FalK Underwood is getting phone calls from TNA...FalK Underwood is getting phone calls from TNA...FalK Underwood is getting phone calls from TNA...FalK Underwood is getting phone calls from TNA...FalK Underwood is getting phone calls from TNA...FalK Underwood is getting phone calls from TNA...FalK Underwood is getting phone calls from TNA...FalK Underwood is getting phone calls from TNA...FalK Underwood is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via Skype™ to FalK Underwood

If Kurtesy was still around, you'd be banking that he'd be coming up with a chip on his shoulders.

Logically, I'm thinking Constantine is going to be the man to face K.O and rightfully so. Constantine just turned his back on the fans and is coming off as an excellent heel whilst K.O is doing his best to remain face. Perfect combination to get K.O over and Constantine over as well. Should K.O win, that's great but there would be a lot riding on Chris for losing. There are a few things that Chris could do with the loss but I'm not entirely sure if its for the best.

I don't have any other outside choices really... Justin Cooper could be a challenge, I guess. I think we'll have to wait and see who is going to... "invite" themselves into the match and whether or not we'll see someone completely new challenge Chris. I have a hunch that he'll find one of his possible opponents a surprising one...

/epicforeshadowing
Old 12-10-2012, 07:06 PM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

The BK Barrage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The BK Barrage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The BK Barrage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The BK Barrage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The BK Barrage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The BK Barrage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The BK Barrage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The BK Barrage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The BK Barrage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The BK Barrage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The BK Barrage worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm not a massive fan of the KO character (specifically the route of the face turn, but I think that's more to do with the couldn't-be-helped rushedness of the end of the AoC angle), but it's hard to argue the quality of Kermit's RP's when he's in full swing. Doesn't matter if it was Ty in his prime or Ty in his swansong; he beat him fair and square, and THAT is a huge achievement. And a win over KO here would be a big deal for anyone, and a HUGE deal if someone on the lower card could gain a big scalp here.

Put it like this; if I didn't have a match, I would RP in this in a heartbeat.

As for the opponent, it's either gonna be Constantine or a surprise return. Of who? No fucking clue, and I could be VERY wrong. And the result? Not a clue, either.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Proud LSN mentee
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Awesome_Miz worked a dark match on ECW recently...Awesome_Miz worked a dark match on ECW recently...Awesome_Miz worked a dark match on ECW recently...Awesome_Miz worked a dark match on ECW recently...Awesome_Miz worked a dark match on ECW recently...Awesome_Miz worked a dark match on ECW recently...Awesome_Miz worked a dark match on ECW recently...Awesome_Miz worked a dark match on ECW recently...Awesome_Miz worked a dark match on ECW recently...Awesome_Miz worked a dark match on ECW recently...Awesome_Miz worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to Awesome_Miz

Question: Do we get to vote on who faces K.O. or does creative do that?
Old 12-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Is a thin rope
WWF Hardcore Champion

Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Yes.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Godfather of Integrity
Knockout Champion

Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Rev. Cooper has just put his name forward for this thing.

I guess if people wanted to shut me up then voting for Cooper would be the best thing to do. After everything I said you'd think Kermit would want to get a victory to put me in my place. People seemed to get heated over my comments so go ahead a vote me in for the match instead of Constantine. The PPV is called Unscripted, why not go the opposite way that is being pushed?

EDIT: This is not an attempt to get myself on the card. I did not do all this to get a place on the card by getting an anger vote. I did not attempt to get votes for Cooper because people want to see me lose. That was never my intention. Never.

You're invited to the retirement party of Wanderlei Silva on July 5th.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:03 AM
the Frog
Knockout Champion

Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Kermit

I liked your RP, for what it is worth.
Special Guest: TBA | (April 29th or 30th @ 6:30PM Central)

Link for more info: Here

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." -Ayn Rand