WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-10-2012, 10:09 AM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The replenished artist View Post
I wouldn't pick a fight with SNS, Macios. It's a losing battle. He's already made you say that you're homophobic and it'll only get worse.
So being homophobic is bad? I'd say the majority of the world is. Just some louder than others.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:16 AM
formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Your defense for being a bigot is really that others are bigots too?
Old 12-10-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminNormanSmiley View Post
Your defense for being a bigot is really that others are bigots too?
No, my point was that being homophobic should not be considered a minority and something that should be chastised. Me saying that I am in the majority was simply to contradict replensihed artist's opinion that you getting me to admit that I am homophobic is a problem. It really doesn't matter considering a lot of people are.

And I don't even need to show you the countless examples of people being justified because they are in a majority do I? I would hate to have to use facts that you wouldn't comprehend...

Plus it's typical of you to bring up absolutely nothing new to a debate and simply put next to what you say thinking it'll make everything you say seem like it's the truth and my opinion is dumb.

You realize that you have been the one coming into the Prison to try and pester me and YOU are the one coming in here defending your topic. If you think i'm so moronic and idiotic then I don't see why you keep coming back and wasting your time with someone so below you..... I'm stuck here, you come in to argue for the fun of it....
Old 12-10-2012, 12:22 PM
formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...ScreaminNormanSmiley is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macios View Post
No, my point was that being homophobic should not be considered a minority and something that should be chastised.
Do you honestly believe that only minorities deserve to be chastised?

Quote:
Me saying that I am in the majority was simply to contradict replensihed artist's opinion that you getting me to admit that I am homophobic is a problem. It really doesn't matter considering a lot of people are.
A lot of people are rapists and murderers too.

Quote:
And I don't even need to show you the countless examples of people being justified because they are in a majority do I? I would hate to have to use facts that you wouldn't comprehend...
I don't need a countless amount. Just give me fifty times that prejudice against a type of race, gender, or sexual orientation has been unarguably justified and beneficiary.
Quote:
Plus it's typical of you to bring up absolutely nothing new to a debate and simply put next to what you say thinking it'll make everything you say seem like it's the truth and my opinion is dumb.
The problem is my comment was the truth, which is backed up by your own comments, and your opinion really is dumb.

Quote:
You realize that you have been the one coming into the Prison to try and pester me and YOU are the one coming in here defending your topic. If you think i'm so moronic and idiotic then I don't see why you keep coming back and wasting your time with someone so below you..... I'm stuck here, you come in to argue for the fun of it....
If I didn't speak to those far below me, I would have no conversations. I am not so selfish that I would keep that from the world. And I actually come to the prison to look for Bill Lesnar sightings and the occasional amusing comment from Jenks. It just so happens that I keep running into your hypocritical or just plain awful posts that are near impossible not to correct.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:05 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminNormanSmiley View Post
Do you honestly believe that only minorities deserve to be chastised?
I believe that miniorities are indeed what should be chastised the most. Of course there are problems with mainstream ideals however I truly believe that if the world thought in a majority then the world would be a better place.

Quote:
A lot of people are rapists and murderers too.
Not a majority.

Quote:
I don't need a countless amount. Just give me fifty times that prejudice against a type of race, gender, or sexual orientation has been unarguably justified and beneficiary.
Unarguably? Is anything unarguable? I think not.

Quote:
The problem is my comment was the truth, which is backed up by your own comments, and your opinion really is dumb.
So you just admitted that your truth is backed up by dumb opinion?

Quote:
If I didn't speak to those far below me, I would have no conversations. I am not so selfish that I would keep that from the world. And I actually come to the prison to look for Bill Lesnar sightings and the occasional amusing comment from Jenks. It just so happens that I keep running into your hypocritical or just plain awful posts that are near impossible not to correct.
I kind of figured nobody would talk to you in real life.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Is a horrible poster.
WWE Diva's Champion

This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...

The truth is unagruable.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:59 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RkotheWorld23 View Post
The truth is unagruable.
Oh but how do we know what we know?
Old 12-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Is a horrible poster.
WWE Diva's Champion

This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Oh but how do we know what we know?
Our intelligence?
Old 12-10-2012, 10:05 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RkotheWorld23 View Post
Our intelligence?
Do you believe in God. If no I'm dropping the argument.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Better Off This Way
WWE Women's Champion

The art-guy scored a win over Santino Marella...The art-guy scored a win over Santino Marella...The art-guy scored a win over Santino Marella...The art-guy scored a win over Santino Marella...The art-guy scored a win over Santino Marella...The art-guy scored a win over Santino Marella...The art-guy scored a win over Santino Marella...The art-guy scored a win over Santino Marella...The art-guy scored a win over Santino Marella...The art-guy scored a win over Santino Marella...The art-guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
So being homophobic is bad?
Yes, you shouldn't even need to pose the question.

Quote:
I'd say the majority of the world is. Just some louder than others.
OK, but understand that's merely supposing. Besides majority view doesn't necessarily equate to right. Being homophobic means disliking gay people based solely on the understanding that they are gay. That's irrational and should be averted, if possible, as a mode of thought.

Never truly gone.