WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

That last play is exactly why I believe Saban is simply a better coach than Richt. Georgia should have stopped the clock. I was thinking that before the ball was ever snapped. Settle your team down, put them in their comfort zone, let them have a chance to appreciate the situation.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Global Moderator
Ring of Honor Champion

jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

After Thursday night, the thought of ATL sports fans feeling some major pain right now really pleases me.

Anyway, can't wait for Alabama/Notre Dame. I just wish it wasn't a month away. The NCAA's bowl scheduling is retarded.

Old 12-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Justin Verlander > You
WWE Women's Champion

Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...Megatron worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Well this Big 10 CCG has certainly gotten off to a fast start.

14-7 and not even 5 minutes in.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:30 AM
WZCW's Living Legend
ECW TV Champion

Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
Well this Big 10 CCG has certainly gotten off to a fast start.

14-7 and not even 5 minutes in.
Was there. Left not even half way through 3rd because it was so bad.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
That last play is exactly why I believe Saban is simply a better coach than Richt. Georgia should have stopped the clock. I was thinking that before the ball was ever snapped. Settle your team down, put them in their comfort zone, let them have a chance to appreciate the situation.
It took that last play for you to believe that?
Old 12-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Jerry Lawler View Post
It took that last play for you to believe that?
Read my quote again, and you'll have your answer.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

I'm rooting for Northern Illinois to make it to a BCS bowl. However, it means that the Sooners will be out if the Huskies make the top 16. I'm torn.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:06 PM
I will forever be the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
UGA's time management was horrible. Why would you not spike the ball with seconds left? Saban is one of the best coaches in college football in my opinion and this proves it yet again.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:03 PM
Deadly Rap Cannibal
King of the Ring

Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Fire Up Chips
Old 12-27-2012, 11:29 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...

Yo, UCLA is being whipped like a dog who took the christmas ham off the table
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Big E Langston healed me
Quote:
Although, I can see where the subtlety of that would escape you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
What an eloquent and well made selection of counter points.