https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...juana/PgtWfvFg

REMEMBER!!!!!!!

MARIJUANA DOESN'T KILL
PROHIBITION KILLS
LEGALIZE MARIJUANA
Old 12-01-2012, 01:12 PM
RAYNMARE!
WCW TV Champion

Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker View Post
You are too funny Rayne
Thank you.
Quote:
After I show you all the support for legalizing marijuana and showing you that more than half of Americans and Canadians think it should be legal. So since you can't prove any of what I say wrong. You go out of your way to make a Venn diagram that means and proves nothing.

That response really made you sound like a complete idiot.

At least I post actual facts and not pretend Venn diagrams.
I thought the Venn Diagram was quite clear in demonstrating that it is quite possible to believe that marijuana should be legal AND that you're an idiot. I'm guessing visual learning isn't your thing either.

The Knockouts Tag Team Champion.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

FREE CHRIS WILLIAMS!!!!

Don't let a innocent man be taken away from his family for providing medicine for terminally ill and disabled patients while following all the state laws. We have another victim from marijuana being illegal. Don't let this man die in prison for doing nothing wrong.

REMEMBER!!!!!!!

MARIJUANA DOESN'T KILL
PROHIBITION KILLS
LEGALIZE MARIJUANA
Old 12-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Sausage Farmers

Over 21,000 people also agree with me that Chris Williams is a innocent man and shouldn’t die in prison. That list continues to grow and we need 25,000 by December 12Sign it to show your support.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Sausage Farmers

Here is the real link

FREE CHRIS WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

The holy word of todd:

Quote:
The Jews shouted again, "Don't free this man! Free Barabbas!"
(Barabbas was a political revolutionary.)
Old 12-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Yoga Chica

ocekit is looking to come up from OCW...ocekit is looking to come up from OCW...ocekit is looking to come up from OCW...ocekit is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm not against decriminalization, as stated earlier. As far as full legalization of recreational and medical use marijuana is concerned, I'll see how it goes in Washington and Colorado before I come to any solid conclusions on it.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Knockout Champion

Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...Slash-LN worked a dark match on ECW recently...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/01/us/mar...iref=allsearch

This is about smokers trying to rise from prohibition. Did you know marijuana became criminalized right after prohibition of alcohol was over?
Old 12-02-2012, 04:29 PM
I will forever be the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Over 21,000 people also agree with me that Chris Williams is a innocent man and shouldn’t die in prison. That list continues to grow and we need 25,000 by December 12Sign it to show your support.
You do realize that 21,000 is a long way from half of America's population don't you? If half of the population wanted marijuana legal then wouldn't they rise to the occasion to get this so called innocent man free? Or are they like me and just don't give a shit either way?
Old 12-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Sausage Farmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndThat'sTheBottomLine View Post
You do realize that 21,000 is a long way from half of America's population don't you? If half of the population wanted marijuana legal then wouldn't they rise to the occasion to get this so called innocent man free? Or are they like me and just don't give a shit either way?
I think a big reason to that is he is not getting any media cover. The news can show you how they think Derek Jeter is getting fat but they can't talk about a innocent man dieing in prison for doing nothing wrong and following th state laws. The media doesn't seem to like showing the victims from marijuana. That's why it is up to us to get Chris Williams name out there and show how he did nothing wrong. If media won't cover it then it is up to the people to let everyone know who Chris Williams is. They only need 25,000 and the list keeps on growing and growing. Maybe you should be a more caring individual and care that innocent man who is a victim from marijuana is going to die in prison. This man has been taken away from his family and is sitting behind bars in a private prison. All he did was provide legal medicine for terminally ill and disabled patients while following all the state laws. The real crime is that Chris Williams is behind bars for doing nothing wrong. The real crime is that Chris Williams will die in prison if he is found guilty. The real crime is that marijuana is illegal.

Free Chris Williams

REMEMBER!!!!!!
MARIJUANA DOESN’T KILL
PROHIBITION KILLS
LEGALIZE MARIJUANA