WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-25-2012, 03:52 PM
What's the craic?
WCW TV Champion

FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
^ This guy.

I definitely have a One Direction & Justin Bieber station on my Pandora app.

You don't know you're beautiful!!!

That song, btw, is a total rip off of an older country song called "She Don't Know She's Beautiful" but whatever. Ha.
Do you mean the Sammy Kershaw song? Asides from the theme, I don't really see much similarity though I do enjoy both.

As for my secret shame, well I am usually a big fan of cheesy songs anyway, so nothing listed thus far has really fazed me. I suppose this would probably be my most questionable pleasure though

... be gentle on me - I am old
Old 11-25-2012, 09:15 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...

Judging by this thread I should post

I own a Garbage cd that I like quite a bit.
Hollywood Undead because I'm not a fan of rap/rock bands so my friends don't get why I'm into them.
Eminem because I'm pretty anti rap music but I really like him.
I have the Juno soundtrack and I like quite a bit of the songs off it.

My biggest secret shame however isn't any music that I own. It's that when I was a teenager (13 or 14 I think) my friend's mom took us to the state fair where she walked around while my friend and I were watching Christina Aguilera in concert. When people ask what shows I've been to I usually don't mention that one. Even though I think I listed it on the shows thread here.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Knock it off, bucko.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-LN View Post
My biggest secret shame however isn't any music that I own. It's that when I was a teenager (13 or 14 I think) my friend's mom took us to the state fair where she walked around while my friend and I were watching Christina Aguilera in concert. When people ask what shows I've been to I usually don't mention that one. Even though I think I listed it on the shows thread here.
Hell I would. She's gotta be one the sexiest women currently breathing. I'd budge my way front row trying to get a glimspe of her up close. And if memory recalls, Juno had a lot of music of the independent persuasion, which I like.

I recently weeded out some Shaggy from my iTunes. I don't know how his album got on there, but it wasn't me.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:27 PM
WWE European Champion

hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...

My secret musical shame?

I don't mean this song or this video specifically, I mean Taylor Swift in general. I love pretty much all of her music, which is totally different than pretty much anything else I listen to. Saw her in concert in Boston in the summer of 2011, and we are heading back there again next July to see her again.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:39 AM
WZPC Grand Slam Champion
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I also love Taylor Swift, I own her first CD but everybody who knows me knows I love her music, In fact I currently have her song that the above user posted playing on my phone.

My friends think i'm weird cause lately I have really gotten into Cassadee Pope/Hey Monday (partly cause i'm digging her on The Voice) but I'm not ashamed of it.

What I am sad to admit is today I heard the song "MMMBop" by Hansen and I still know the words to it...Looking back I blame the 90's boy bands for the shit out today that people love.

Credit to Red Skull for the BLISSful sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smizzyy View Post
I have a few Hanson ditties on my iPod.
To be fair, once Hanson came out of the boy band era, took a break and came back with new material, some of it was pretty good. And catchy as all hell. Like "I've been thinking about something". Great song. I'd post a link, but for whatever reason, it's not on YouTube. O_o (are those words even possible, in that order?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
But my biggest not so secret shame are the times I have a choice to listen to something and find myself grabbing Barry Manilow's Greatest Hits.
I don't know if I'm alone in this, but whenever I read a post, and it calls for a visual aid in my head, I immediately picture the scenario using whatever their avatar image is. Andre singing Manilow. Pretty hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathix View Post
This isn't really a secret shame, but I have tons of Disney movie songs on my itunes including some of the songs in the movies done by famous artists (Michael Buble "I can go the distance" from Hercules, Christina Aguilara "Reflection" from Mulan etc). But hey I love Disney what the fuck are you gonna do about it?
Whatever man, Disney classics are the shit.
Click for Spoiler:

Quote:
Secret Shame would have to be either Nickelback or Creed. I always get embarrassed whenever I'm listening to them. Someone comes up and I'm like change to Metallica or Beatles, SOMETHING! lol. I love both bands, but hey not exactly thrilled about letting people know.
No. No no no no no. Not even in a thread dedicated to in-the-closet secret band crushes, is this ok. I'm sorry.

I don't think it's that awful of a thing, as the song won an Academy Award, but I have this song on my iPod, and I listen to it quite frequently. Not this version, which is annoying as hell because they talk through it, but the actual song.
Click for Spoiler:

And...my number one confession, is that I have listened to this song about 100 times. And every time, it's still hilarious. I hate...HATE Slipknot, but this song. This. Song.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-01-2012, 02:58 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I don't understand why anyone would be ashamed to be caught listening to Avril or Taylor Swift in general. Sure they have made overly commercial songs over time but I like most of their non-radio oriented songs. Unless of course you were caught listening to those commercial songs *cough*Girlfriend*cough*

As for me, like most it is songs that we fell in love with as a kid and never grew out of liking them even though we should. My secret shame include the usual boyband songs and also this little band with the Pokemon song.

Click for Spoiler:

Listening to them now make me feel like a pedophile.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-01-2012, 09:18 AM
What's the craic?
WCW TV Champion

FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
I don't understand why anyone would be ashamed to be caught listening to Avril or Taylor Swift in general. Sure they have made overly commercial songs over time but I like most of their non-radio oriented songs. Unless of course you were caught listening to those commercial songs *cough*Girlfriend*cough*

As for me, like most it is songs that we fell in love with as a kid and never grew out of liking them even though we should. My secret shame include the usual boyband songs and also this little band with the Pokemon song.

Click for Spoiler:

Listening to them now make me feel like a pedophile.
So... erm... would it... um... be wrong... to admitting to owning... ... ... this?

Click for Spoiler:
Old 12-02-2012, 02:20 AM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I still listen Ace of base The Sign Album. I love the title track and the song all that she wants. I was about 13 or 14 when it came out and I listen to it a lot for nostalgia. I will occasional Rock out to some old Backstreet Boys cds in my car to.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-02-2012, 03:34 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitFinlay4Life View Post
So... erm... would it... um... be wrong... to admitting to owning... ... ... this?

Click for Spoiler:
Yes it would...and I own a version of that too...SodaPoP made my ears bleed...

But while searching for those youtube video for this thread, it introduced me to Marit Larsen's work after M2M which I find quite good. Not's all bad.
sendpm.gif