WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered User

LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to LilacFray

So what is your favorite fruit and why?

Strawberry! It's sweet and sour. Looking as cute is a plus too. No, really. They're very cute. They taste awesome dipped in chocolate. Nomnomnom. ♥ But you already knew that! If you didn't... You obviously haven't lived.
Mango! It's amazing. Having grown up very close to my grand parents' place which had a huge mango tree in it definitely played its role.

What about your least favorite, why?

Orange - I can't even stand the smell! And I despise those seeds which are so determined to get bitten by me. -.-
Banana - I really like baby bananas. But I dislike the other types to a great extent. Mum forcing me to eat them because they're just lying around doesn't help either.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2012, 02:37 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I absolutely love fruits so it's hard for me to pick a favorite myself. Among my favorites are bananas, mangoes, strawberries, and grapes. Not sure why bananas get so much flak but I like them a lot myself but only when they're ripe enough. I admit, I can't really stand bananas much when they're not soft enough but when they are, I can't get enough. I also like cherries but I find it annoying when I have to spit the seeds out when I eat them. Probably my least favorite is probably kiwis. They kinda smell funny to me. Maybe I'm not getting the right ones.

One fruit I've always wanted to try is a pomegranate. I've drank pomegranate juice before but I've never eaten the actual fruit. It looks odd to me but it's something I would definitely eat if I was given the chance. I love trying new things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Notorious, you are one of my favorite people on this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Future Endeavored

femalewrestlinggurl is looking to come up from OCW...

So what is your favorite fruit and why?
Hmm, my favorite fruit is probably pineapple because...
#1 It is the perfect combination of citrus and sweetness
#2 It is super versatile; great for snacks, beverages, pork bakes, dessert.
#3 It looks awesome. Looks like a thorny grenade. Badass
#4 Has a decent shelf life. Lasts a lot longer than many fruits.

What about your least favorite, why?
My least favorite fruit is persimmon. I have had it in several countries. I do not like it because...
#1 Strange consistency
#2 Weird aftertaste
#3 Tastes kinda rotten; like bad fruit.
#4 Not much you can do with em.

Last edited by femalewrestlinggurl : 05-24-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: typo :)
Old 05-30-2012, 09:23 PM

Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...

A thread about fruit...I need to frequent this part of the forum more often.

My favorite is a toss up between grapes and pineapple. While in the States I like grapes. I can go through a bag with out thinking twice. They are easy to eat and a great snack food.

When I was in Africa, it was pineapple all the freaking way. Fresh pieces, are great for snacks and for virgin pina coladas. While a little bit harder to prepare they are worth it.

Least favorite...plums. I find them messy, and just not that good. I have never really liked 'em. Next to those I would say cherries, I find them kinda flavorless.
Wikapedia Aug. 15 2008: List of World Wrestling Entertainment employees: Inactive talent: Rey Mysterio-scarred, tortured, and severely damaged by Kane
sendpm.gif
Old 08-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Shucky Ducky Quack Quack
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...

My favourite would have to be grapes, they are delicious and sweet and can easily beat any of your guys fruits. Plus, they are very small so you a serving a many of them. Plus you can dry them and have raisins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Cole
What a shock! A breakdown in a six-man!
sendpm.gif
Old 08-06-2012, 12:03 PM

MrLamper is looking to come up from OCW...

Hand me a Gala Apple and a knife and I'll eat the hell out of it, they're sweet and soft and I find them incredibly addictive. Black grapes are absolutely fantastic and I can go through a whole bag of them in 10 minutes no problem!!

My least favourite has got to be Dragon Fruit; those pink spiky looking things. They've got a texture that just makes me feel sick. Grapefruit is also pretty nasty to me, far too bitter with a horrible taste. My girlfriend keeps trying to trick me into thinking they're oranges, but I can always tell.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-30-2012, 09:54 PM
HBK for life

TheHeartbreakPunk is looking to come up from OCW...

Favorite:
1- Definitely strawberries. They are a kind of fruit that i would rather eat than chips.
2-Kiwi. I think kiwi has a cool taste that kind of separates itself from other fruits.

Least favorite:
1-Watermelon. I am the only person I know that does not like watermelon. I just never have. I always thought that the taste was too watery, and did not have enough flavor.
2-Oranges. Another fruit I am the only one I know to not like. I hate the taste of oranges. Even anything artificially orange, even orange fruit snacks. Never liked orange juice either. Shame I like the color.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:32 AM

Slice is looking to come up from OCW...Slice is looking to come up from OCW...

This is like the best thread title ever xD

My favorite is Oranges, but I've never really been a fruit guy. I sometimes buy different sorts of fruit but they go bad because I'm rarely at home and when I am I don't really eat. That being said I do think there aren't many I wouldn't eat, yes even grapefruit without sugar. Then again I like Ghost Pepper so what do I know xD
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2013, 08:02 PM
One-Winged Warblade of Mystra
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice View Post
Then again I like Ghost Pepper so what do I know xD
I've been wanting to try one of those. I love spicy food including hot peppers. Fresh jalapenos are excellent as far as peppers are concerned. Ghost Pepper was once considered the spiciest pepper that there is so I'm sure I'd like it given my love of spicy food. The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion is even spicier I hear, so I want to try that too.

Another fruit type I recently heard about that I really want to try though is dragon fruit. Yes, it really is called that. It's described as tasting similar to a kiwi, which is a fruit with a taste I rank above average.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2013, 10:01 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I am not to big on fruit. I work with food everyday, and fruit never quite did it for me. I do however love blackberries. It comes from being a kid and going out into the woods to pick and eat them right off the bush.

My least favorite fruit is watermelon. I don't tell too many people why i don't like it because it may get into your head and make you not like it either. I will let you know though for the benefit of this conversation. Working as a chef I find out evertime a piece of food is recalled due to it being a diseased crop or what not. Lots of times fruits and veggies grown in Mexico are recalled because sewage runs into the crops. I know it's gross, but it happens. Since becoming a chef everytime I take a bite of a watermelon and I get that big burst of liquid into your mouth. Well I think you guys can put two and two together now. It just made me stay away from watermelon.
sendpm.gif