WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-22-2012, 02:57 PM

Vols23ad is looking to come up from OCW...

Yes to Both
sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2012, 03:00 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to midgensa

I think both of these guys are more or less no-brainers to get in the Hall of Fame.

Bossman and Snake were central to quite a number of feuds and they are easily recognizable names from the 80's and beyond.

I will always remember Bossman as the BIGGEST heel ever. Dude fed a guy his own dog and tortured a guy over his dead father, including attacking the mother and dragging the dead father's coffin around. Seriously, that is some dickish shit right there.

Both deserve a spot in the Hall.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-29-2012, 05:15 PM

Texas Tornado is looking to come up from OCW...

"Bossman did compete against Hulk Hogan for the WCW Championship and after Hogan defeated him the debuting Lex Luger confronted Hogan. Granted he wasn't Bossman at the time, but he had a few matches with Hogan for the WCW title. Jake though is a given. Jake influenced and continues to influence some of the best mic workers in the industry."

Bossman will most likely and Jake is definitely.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:21 PM

lady e is looking to come up from OCW...

They both should be in the Hall of fame. Jake was one of the best all around wrestlers, ever. His promos were the best and he always got the people behind him. Bossman is underrated. I think, he always put on a good show. I have to admit, I liked him best, when he was with the midnight express, as the bodyguard.
sendpm.gif