WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who "Wins" Punk 365 Day 1?
Dagger Dias 3 14.29%
Shotaro (James Hewson) 3 14.29%
Uncle Sam 9 42.86%
aza1294 0 0%
KB 6 28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Punk 365 - Day 1 Editorial

PUNK 365: A WRESTLEZONE FORUMS SPECIAL - PART 1

Discuss it all here.

Who made the best point? Cast your vote for the Day 1 "winner".

A big thanks to Dagger, KB, Sam, Shotaro, and aza1294.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

This should have been in the Wrestling Spam Zone, and the original post asking for contribution should have been in the GSD. Sorry.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:12 PM
Tu Madre, Cabron
King of the Ring

Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via MSN to Tu Papi, KJ

I had one in mind talking about how Punk's reign showed the best and worse of WWE's creative mentality at once. But I already had an RP, work and other shit to do it. Plus the topic wasn't exactly to my fancy. You're going to make more of these, right? How often?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.

WWE is too damn long and TNA is too damn short. But WZCW is 4 Lyfe. Join today.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
I had one in mind talking about how Punk's reign showed the best and worse of WWE's creative mentality at once. But I already had an RP, work and other shit to do it. Plus the topic wasn't exactly to my fancy. You're going to make more of these, right? How often?
Yes, there will be more. No, I don't know how frequently. Do you have power to move this darn thing to the WSZ?
Old 11-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Mayor Of Bullfrog, Massachusetts
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...

No but I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
No but I do.
Good. You get my vote, just for cleaning up my messes. Something I'm sure will be happening more frequently in the next few months. xD

Last edited by The 1-2-3 Killam : 11-26-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Tu Madre, Cabron
King of the Ring

Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HGR View Post
Yes, there will be more. No, I don't know how frequently. Do you have power to move this darn thing to the WSZ?
Unfortunately, my power level is under 9000.

Quote:
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.

Old 11-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Hell in Boots
Million Dollar Champion

Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...Paige Thriller is a Television Champion...

Thanks, Dagger, for letting us know that other matches closed the show on the pay-per-views that Punk didn't have the last match. Never would've figured that one out.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

I quite enjoy the header graphic. Not my best work, but I have a very limited supply of images at my disposal when it comes to things posted on the main page. We have to own rights to any image that gets used. The most annoying difference between all the independent dirt sheets, and Wrestlezone, who is owned by a chain of multi-million dollar companies. You know, that and the 10,000 page splits we use.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Tu Madre, Cabron
King of the Ring

I can hook you up. I did the banner on KB's site.

Quote: