View Poll Results: CM Punk, yay or nay?
Yes! 22 73.33%
Hell No! 4 13.33%
"Ughh, sometimes. I'm on the fence." 4 13.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Boy Better Know
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Do you like CM Punk?

Yes, I read Slyfox's thread and agree with him on a level.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:50 PM
WCW TV Champion

deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...

Yes, yes I do.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:53 PM
WWE European Champion

hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...

Yeah.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Boy Better Know
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...Cereal Killer is looking to come up from OCW...

Looks like the people like him.

Last edited by Cereal Killer : 11-20-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Titty Novice
Undisputed WWE Champion

Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

We're going to have to compile all this polls into a massive survey one day. It's gonna be thrilling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFromTomsRiver View Post
When the woman you reference who has a deeper voice than Todd Grisham is doing commentary, I'll re-visit this topic.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
WWE Women's Champion

Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...

CM Punk is better than they're making him out to be. His current character is simply a whiny little bitch.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:35 PM
Wrestling. Whatever.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamangle View Post
Yes, I read Slyfox's thread and agree with him on a level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweep The Leg View Post
CM Punk is better than they're making him out to be. His current character is simply a whiny little bitch.
What these guys said.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
WCW TV Champion

George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...

Holy crap when is this going to end?

I can't speak for Sly but what I think he was doing with his post was sarcastically pointing out the hypocrisy of certain members of the IWC who pan Cena but treat Punk with kid gloves (I think I got my expressions out properly). If that wasn't clear it is either because you are new to the IWC, have poor reading comprehension, your delusional or I am totally offbase and can't read through Sly's thoughts like I think I can.

The fact of the matter is that Cena haters who are also Punk marks are kidding themselves with the bullshit they throw on the internet.

"Cena can only do five moves", "Punk is only allowed to do six moves"
"Cena is boring on the mic", "Punk isn't given anything creative to work with"
"Cena can't wrestle", "Punk does karate kicks"
"Cena steals from past wrestlers", "Punk pays tribute to past wrestlers"
"Cena stumbled on the mic", "Punk was just taking the segment in a new direction" (seriously you could a two volume DVD on CM Punk's Greatest Stutters, Slip-ups, and Stumbles on the Mic)
"Cena's goody-two-shoes image is stale", "Straight-Edge 4 Life!"

It's mind numbing to read this shit. Both guys are very good at what they do. Both guys make a lot of money. Both guys have their plusses and minuses. The only area where one guy exceeds the other is that Cena has brought in a shit ton more money for WWE.

As long as those Cena haters and Punk supporters keep giving WWE their money, I am sure they don't care what stupid ideas people have in their head but to me it is annoying as hell to read the drivel some people spew around here against Cena and for Punk.
GSB Stunning Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Paul Heyman and Paul Giammatti in the same room at the same time and neither have you.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Is a horrible poster.
WWE Diva's Champion

This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...

I like Punk. I don't really like Heyman. Is there an option for that choice?
Old 11-20-2012, 03:03 PM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
WWE Women's Champion

Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...Fire Marshall Bill scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Holy crap when is this going to end?

I can't speak for Sly but what I think he was doing with his post was sarcastically pointing out the hypocrisy of certain members of the IWC who pan Cena but treat Punk with kid gloves (I think I got my expressions out properly). If that wasn't clear it is either because you are new to the IWC, have poor reading comprehension, your delusional or I am totally offbase and can't read through Sly's thoughts like I think I can.

The fact of the matter is that Cena haters who are also Punk marks are kidding themselves with the bullshit they throw on the internet.

"Cena can only do five moves", "Punk is only allowed to do six moves"
"Cena is boring on the mic", "Punk isn't given anything creative to work with"
"Cena can't wrestle", "Punk does karate kicks"
"Cena steals from past wrestlers", "Punk pays tribute to past wrestlers"
"Cena stumbled on the mic", "Punk was just taking the segment in a new direction" (seriously you could a two volume DVD on CM Punk's Greatest Stutters, Slip-ups, and Stumbles on the Mic)
"Cena's goody-two-shoes image is stale", "Straight-Edge 4 Life!"

It's mind numbing to read this shit. Both guys are very good at what they do. Both guys make a lot of money. Both guys have their plusses and minuses. The only area where one guy exceeds the other is that Cena has brought in a shit ton more money for WWE.

As long as those Cena haters and Punk supporters keep giving WWE their money, I am sure they don't care what stupid ideas people have in their head but to me it is annoying as hell to read the drivel some people spew around here against Cena and for Punk.
I read Sly's original post and wondered if he'd infract himself for trolling. However, it was even more entertaining reading the posts of the people who actually took his post literally, which it sounds like the OP has done.