Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Decriminalization doesn't solve much. It could maybe be considered the next step to making it legal. Marijuana should be legalized.

What bad stereotypes of a marijuana user do I fit?

That also wasn't proving any of those facts wrong.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:18 PM
WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to Daring Dew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Decriminalization doesn't solve much. It could maybe be considered the next step to making it legal. Marijuana should be legalized.

What bad stereotypes of a marijuana user do I fit?

That also wasn't proving any of those facts wrong.
When in a debate, it is not up to the individual (or parties as a whole) representing the "negative" to prove the "positive" wrong. You must prove to us what you are saying is, indeed, fact. Just tossing around the word doesn't make it so, either.

Just thought I'd share that with ya. Now, prove to me, Rayne, Awesome, Bacon, et al, that you are right.....
Old 11-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Sausage Farmers

If you have been reading anything that I posted in the 37 pages it shows that I already have.

Now debunk every single fact that I posted.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:06 PM
I wear my underwear on the outside.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
If you have been reading anything that I posted in the 37 pages it shows that I already have.

You haven't posted a single fact. Nothing to debunk. Every single link you posted is an opinion.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:08 PM
Causing a Ruckusfuck
WCW TV Champion

Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:

Or what, you'll tell yourself that you're right?
Old 11-20-2012, 02:09 PM
Sausage Farmers

The only opinion is that you think that my facts are a opinion

While you stick with opinions

I'll stick with facts.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:20 PM
InfoWarrior

Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:

37 pages lol try 4

Being offended is fucking bullshit

The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history
Old 11-20-2012, 02:47 PM
Sausage Farmers

Is that your good argument that you claim to have? That doesn't explain how marijuana being illegal is not a failure.

That wasn't debunking everything. If you can prove that all of that is made up then marijuana should stay illegal.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:10 PM
I will forever be the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Is that your good argument that you claim to have? That doesn't explain how marijuana being illegal is not a failure.

That wasn't debunking everything. If you can prove that all of that is made up then marijuana should stay illegal.
How about you prove to me that any of those articles were made by an actual doctor?
Old 11-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Causing a Ruckusfuck
WCW TV Champion

Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndThat'sTheBottomLine View Post
How about you prove to me that any of those articles were made by an actual doctor?
....that's actually too low of a standard for Todd. At least, for arguments he'll listen to.