WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #361  
Old 11-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 143
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default

Decriminalization doesn't solve much. It could maybe be considered the next step to making it legal. Marijuana should be legalized.

What bad stereotypes of a marijuana user do I fit?


That also wasn't proving any of those facts wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #362  
Old 11-20-2012, 01:18 PM
Daring Dew's Avatar
Daring Dew Daring Dew is offline
WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canterlot, Equestria
Age: 31
Posts: 306
Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to Daring Dew
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Decriminalization doesn't solve much. It could maybe be considered the next step to making it legal. Marijuana should be legalized.

What bad stereotypes of a marijuana user do I fit?


That also wasn't proving any of those facts wrong.
When in a debate, it is not up to the individual (or parties as a whole) representing the "negative" to prove the "positive" wrong. You must prove to us what you are saying is, indeed, fact. Just tossing around the word doesn't make it so, either.

Just thought I'd share that with ya. Now, prove to me, Rayne, Awesome, Bacon, et al, that you are right.....
__________________
Credit to Thizeo for the sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #363  
Old 11-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 143
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default

If you have been reading anything that I posted in the 37 pages it shows that I already have.

Now debunk every single fact that I posted.
Reply With Quote
  #364  
Old 11-20-2012, 02:06 PM
BaconBits's Avatar
BaconBits BaconBits is offline
I wear my underwear on the outside.
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA.
Age: 37
Posts: 409
BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
If you have been reading anything that I posted in the 37 pages it shows that I already have.

Now debunk every single fact that I posted.
You haven't posted a single fact. Nothing to debunk. Every single link you posted is an opinion.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #365  
Old 11-20-2012, 02:08 PM
Rayne Rayne is offline
Causing a Ruckusfuck
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,768
Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
If you have been reading anything that I posted in the 37 pages it shows that I already have.

Now debunk every single fact that I posted.
Or what, you'll tell yourself that you're right?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #366  
Old 11-20-2012, 02:09 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 143
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default

The only opinion is that you think that my facts are a opinion

While you stick with opinions

I'll stick with facts.
Reply With Quote
  #367  
Old 11-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Natural Selection's Avatar
Natural Selection Natural Selection is offline
InfoWarrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 182
Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
If you have been reading anything that I posted in the 37 pages it shows that I already have.

Now debunk every single fact that I posted.
37 pages lol try 4
__________________
The Answer to 1984 is 1776

Being offended is fucking bullshit

The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #368  
Old 11-20-2012, 02:47 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 143
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default

Is that your good argument that you claim to have? That doesn't explain how marijuana being illegal is not a failure.

That wasn't debunking everything. If you can prove that all of that is made up then marijuana should stay illegal.
Reply With Quote
  #369  
Old 11-20-2012, 03:10 PM
AndThat'sTheBottomLine's Avatar
AndThat'sTheBottomLine AndThat'sTheBottomLine is offline
I will forever be the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Internet
Age: 22
Posts: 319
AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Is that your good argument that you claim to have? That doesn't explain how marijuana being illegal is not a failure.

That wasn't debunking everything. If you can prove that all of that is made up then marijuana should stay illegal.
How about you prove to me that any of those articles were made by an actual doctor?
__________________
To be the man, you gotta beat the man! -Ric Flair, Greatest quote of all time!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #370  
Old 11-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Rayne Rayne is offline
Causing a Ruckusfuck
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,768
Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rayne is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndThat'sTheBottomLine View Post
How about you prove to me that any of those articles were made by an actual doctor?
....that's actually too low of a standard for Todd. At least, for arguments he'll listen to.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
WrestleZone.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.