WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Nada is looking to come up from OCW...

If Meltzer said it, then i believe it. He is one of the 2 only people who reports on wrestling that you can actually believe.

I still believe Cena would have made it out alive under Heyman and would actually become a better performer with a better gimmick.

Let us not forget that "Cena sucks" not because the guy playing the character sucks but because the people who have molded him and his character absolutely blow at their jobs. They could have written the Stone Cold character in a lame way, the Rock, Hogan etc.

John Cena is a legitimately charismatic, good looking guy with a great build. He isent a great wrestler but he can have good enough matches on PPVs when motivated. His character fucking sucks, and that cannot be fully blamed on him.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-20-2012, 02:26 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

justtxyank is looking to come up from OCW...justtxyank is looking to come up from OCW...justtxyank is looking to come up from OCW...justtxyank is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nate View Post
Wait a minute! Does this mean John Cena is a Paul Heyman guy?
I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised by Heyman liking Cena. Heyman likes guys he can use to make money.

In ECW Paul Heyman pushed 911, The Sandman, New Jack, etc. Guys with very little talent.

Cena has an obvious good look and has somewhere between basic and good skills in the ring depending on your view to go along with an exceptional work ethic. Every promoter in history would like Cena and would want to push him.

Now, I'd be surprised if Heyman was a fan of the booking decisions regarding Cena and his character over the years.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-20-2012, 03:03 PM
WCW TV Champion

deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...deanerandterry scored a win over Santino Marella...

Cena would have been fine even if the story is true. Cena wasn't necessarily the best wrestler when he first won the title, his first 6-8 months as champion were hard to watch from a match standpoint as he didn't really carry himself well between the ropes at that time.

Nonetheless Cena would have still done very well on the mic, his charisma would still be there so it wouldn't have been that different if Cena came on TV in lets say 2001 or 2000. Looking at the talent pool at the time Cena would have wrestled opening and dark matches, very few people would have seen him and ultimately it wouldn't have mattered. Cena today would still be a good wrestler, have all the skills he acquired and would still be the face of the WWE.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:11 PM
Satisfaction is the death of desire

Limitless is looking to come up from OCW...Limitless is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Who Cares?

Cena Has never been a Great Wrestler, but he is Charismatic. Heyman knew that and probably saw potential... but Cena is still a Terrible wrestler.

6 months... 1 Year.... 5 Years ... Cena Still isn't going to out wrestle anyone, but he doesn't need to. Heyman is pretty smart at picking people, maybe it was too soon. Maybe not!
sendpm.gif
Old 11-20-2012, 05:12 PM
Puck her right in the fussy
ECW TV Champion

Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Noticeably F.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
Cena Has never been a Great Wrestler, but he is Charismatic. Heyman knew that and probably saw potential... but Cena is still a Terrible wrestler.

6 months... 1 Year.... 5 Years ... Cena Still isn't going to out wrestle anyone, but he doesn't need to. Heyman is pretty smart at picking people, maybe it was too soon. Maybe not!
You need an education. Cena is not only a great wrestler, he's the best wrestler. Moron.

This whole thing is retarded. I have half a mind to close this thread until someone provides a source. You know what? That's what I'm going to do. Someone send me a link to the article or report where this was said. If not, the thread will remain closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
Making fun of people with mental disabilities is retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewbakka View Post
This reminds me of Bruno/Zbysco. I didn't care about that either.

sendpm.gif