WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-17-2012, 07:52 PM
Godfather of Integrity
Knockout Champion

Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

I just change the match setting to quick before I start.

You're invited to the retirement party of Wanderlei Silva on July 5th.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-17-2012, 08:25 PM
WZCW's Brent Blaze
Knockout Champion

IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The quick match setting is helping a lot. But when I want to watch a match, the tag matches seem to take forever.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Godfather of Integrity
Knockout Champion

Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Just download some really good CAWs including Ryback, Hollywood Hogan, Jeff Hardy (which came with an awesome Immortal attire), Raven (brilliant version of him from ECW), Sting, Samoa Joe, Goldberg, Ultimate Warrior, AJ Styles, Matt Hardy, Scott Steiner and Bully Ray.

You're invited to the retirement party of Wanderlei Silva on July 5th.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-19-2012, 06:28 AM
Your Eternal Reward
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Slowdude is looking to come up from OCW...Slowdude is looking to come up from OCW...Slowdude is looking to come up from OCW...Slowdude is looking to come up from OCW...Slowdude is looking to come up from OCW...Slowdude is looking to come up from OCW...

Cool. Got my first real branching storyline. After Booker T and HBK fought for several weeks. The previous week to this one had bossman come out and stand in Booker's corner. This week after Booker won Bossman handed him a chair. With the power in the palm of my hand i decided to put the chair down without doing anything.

I really wish we weren't punished for editing matches with less storylines, i mean the game generates utter crap half the time which requires editing yet... maybe universe 4.0 will be a more perfect product.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:52 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...

Dunno if anyone else has noticed this, but I was just doing an HIAC match, and was destroying Punk's face.......

noticed blood all over Triple H' knuckles. that fucking owns so hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Big E Langston healed me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Although, I can see where the subtlety of that would escape you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
What an eloquent and well made selection of counter points.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-20-2012, 04:08 AM
Mad Fer It!
NWA Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Dunno if anyone else has noticed this, but I was just doing an HIAC match, and was destroying Punk's face.......

noticed blood all over Triple H' knuckles. that fucking owns so hard.
Yeah man I spotted that in the first PPV of my Universe mode when Austin had bloodiest Trips really badly, blood was all over Hunter's chest and at the end of the match when Austin went up on the turnbuckles he had blood all over his knuckles.....fucking awesome.

I got a question too....on older games your CAWs never really got as bloody as the actual WWE guys, just a bit of blood on their face, not all over their chest too, is that still the same or do they bleed just as good?

BRING BACK TARA!
sendpm.gif
Old 11-20-2012, 11:11 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Naitch View Post
Yeah man I spotted that in the first PPV of my Universe mode when Austin had bloodiest Trips really badly, blood was all over Hunter's chest and at the end of the match when Austin went up on the turnbuckles he had blood all over his knuckles.....fucking awesome.

I got a question too....on older games your CAWs never really got as bloody as the actual WWE guys, just a bit of blood on their face, not all over their chest too, is that still the same or do they bleed just as good?
never noticed til you mentioned it, but ive never made any of my CAWs bleed yet. Shall investigate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Big E Langston healed me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Although, I can see where the subtlety of that would escape you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
What an eloquent and well made selection of counter points.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-20-2012, 11:14 AM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
never noticed til you mentioned it, but ive never made any of my CAWs bleed yet. Shall investigate.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Old 11-20-2012, 11:45 AM
Now Trending All Over Your Mom...
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
Mai Lee...GOOOOD Fuck...
sendpm.gif
Old 11-20-2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered User
WCW TV Champion

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishCanadian25 View Post
Mai Lee...GOOOOD Fuck...
Now, for the first time ever, IC25 and D-Man bring their world famous act to WRESTLEZONE FORUMS! Watch as D-Man references a movie that nobody has ever heard of and then IC25 quotes it!

Hey, at least IC25 is expanding his horizons. Most of the time he quotes Ghostbusters.
sendpm.gif