WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-20-2012, 12:27 AM

kcoe24 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Then how long does it take those guys to shower and get dressed? Plus, does it make me a racist that I found Mahal in a towel to be quite ironic?
They probably had band practice after there match (I don't know atleast they had a reason to shower but what was JTG doing there is my question) and i can't actually remember what he looked so i'm going to say yes it's racist.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:38 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
WCW TV Champion

George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...George Steele's Barber is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoe24 View Post
They probably had band practice after there match (I don't know atleast they had a reason to shower but what was JTG doing there is my question) and i can't actually remember what he looked so i'm going to say yes it's racist.
This is all very helpful but I'm going to just assume that they were in the showers for about two hours Jerry Sanduskying some of Cena's Make-A-Wish kids. This will all lead to Cena's heel turn when it is revealed that his whole gimmick was to bring kids in to the underage sex trade.

Kind of explains Cena's attraction to AJ as well. Book it!
GSB Stunning Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Paul Heyman and Paul Giammatti in the same room at the same time and neither have you.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:45 AM

kcoe24 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
This is all very helpful but I'm going to just assume that they were in the showers for about two hours Jerry Sanduskying some of Cena's Make-A-Wish kids. This will all lead to Cena's heel turn when it is revealed that his whole gimmick was to bring kids in to the underage sex trade.

Kind of explains Cena's attraction to AJ as well. Book it!
post Linda era there are no rules.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:23 AM
Titty Novice
Undisputed WWE Champion

Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Oh good, I'm not the only one who enjoyed the toilet fight. Phew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFromTomsRiver View Post
When the woman you reference who has a deeper voice than Todd Grisham is doing commentary, I'll re-visit this topic.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:54 AM
I know I can be cool if I try
TNA Champion

Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
Oh good, I'm not the only one who enjoyed the toilet fight. Phew.
I thought it was a bit shit...bum bum tsch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For the record, Lee is a diabolical genius.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:15 AM
Titty Novice
Undisputed WWE Champion

Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Puns aside (genius one there, Lee), Daniel Bryan and Rey Mysterio in a ring at the same time made my knees go weak. That's a feud which needs to happen - before Rey's knees go weak. Or explode.

Quote:
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Quote:
When the woman you reference who has a deeper voice than Todd Grisham is doing commentary, I'll re-visit this topic.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
Puns aside (genius one there, Lee), Daniel Bryan and Rey Mysterio in a ring at the same time made my knees go weak. That's a feud which needs to happen - before Rey's knees go weak. Or explode.
Ok..If you could choose only ONE between Rey-Bryan and Rey-Crristian, which feud would you want?
Old 11-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Titty Novice
Undisputed WWE Champion

Why not just ask me which of my testicles I'd rather eat with a hot fork?

I'm entirely aware they'll probably use Mysterio to put that useless glitter gimp over and then put two bullets in the back of his skull. Hopefully he'll have some time between now and then, if not after. I'd rather have Rey feud with Christian as a swansong for the two - best to have it while they've both got their bones and ligaments in the right places. DBD still has his best years ahead of him. Plus, you know, DBD has traction to gain as a face - Christian doesn't.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Champion Pudding Stacker
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Review is up.

How Many Recaps Do We Really Need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote: