WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Knockout Champion

whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...

the obvious answer would be for him to come back with Aces and Eights but truth is, they don`t necessarily need him. personally, i would love to see him come back full face for one last run. Have Aces and Eights take out a bunch of talent and have Hogan call him up saying they need him. have him refuse saying that part of his career is over but then have Aces and Eights take out Hogan and Sting forcing JJ to return to run TNA and fight Aces and Eights. it makes sense - he is the founder of the company so he is fighting to ensure it survives even if he isn`t a big part of it. Jarrett hasn`t had a real good face run in years(if ever) so it would be something different and it gets Hogan and Sting off tv for a while to refresh them. simple and straightforward but effective. he doesn`t need to feud with anyone specific.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-17-2012, 08:30 PM

Ovaltine is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't want him back. All he did for 8 years was hog TV time, Hog the spotlight, and hog the title! I hope he stays gone.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:25 PM

camerongregg360 is looking to come up from OCW...

Aces and 8's- They could have aces and eights dominating and destroying TNA cue the founder of the company returning to save it and align with Kurt Angle,Sting,Hulk Hogan and Bully Ray to do so before a heel turn months later or on the other hand have him return as the leaders of aces and eights trying to regain control of HIS company aligned with Bischoff Heel AJ Styles Devon and Kurt Angle
sendpm.gif
Old 11-18-2012, 04:11 PM
WWE European Champion

hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...

Why do they have to do anything that hasn't already been done before? Wrestling, by its very nature, is repetitive and cyclical. Look at the story lines from any organization, and over time, stories get recycled and repeated. Fans come and go, new fans come on board, so even if bringing back JJ turns out to be redundant, who cares? I think Jeff Jarrett can still bring a lot to the table. He's not old. He's in good shape. He's still more than capable in the ring (as long as they avoid any MMA storyline). I say bring him back in whatever capacity they see fit. If they can find something new and fresh for him, that's spectacular but even if not, bring him back and let him do what he's been doing successfully for years. Entertaining.

If worst comes to worst, have him be the leader of the rogue Aces and Eights faction. By default, that would have to be fresh and exciting. It's not like TNA has ever had an invading faction try to overtake the company before.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:09 PM

Ovaltine is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't want Jarrett to ever come back. The guy hogged the NWA title for practically the first 5 or 6 years of the companies existence. He has never been a draw and is only passable on the mic. Yes, he is a great ring worker, but TNA as dozens of great ring workers. TNA is currntly on the right rack pushing the new generation of stars that they have created. The only guys that are problems now (at least to me) are RVD, Hardy and Anderson. Those guys are never going to draw for TNA like they did for the WWE. So, why push them to the moon? There is no point in it. Just like there would be no point in bringing back Jarrett. He had his time and his time is over. I am thankful that he created TNA (even if a few years were unwatchable) but he is no longer needed as an onscreen presence. He would be good in a backstage capacity. Perhaps as an agent or a booker, but he is not needed on TV taking up valuable TV time that could be used to push younger and at this point more deserving talent.

Last edited by Ovaltine : 11-19-2012 at 03:12 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Future Endeavored

Artemis Paradox is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Artemis Paradox

I'd thought for the longest time Double J was the leader of A&8's, but as we get deeper into the story, I begin to lose sight of that theory.
I do like the ideas of RVD and AA feuds, but more RVD- both are good vets in the ring and I feel they'd have some solid chemistry.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:26 PM

Spinebreaker is looking to come up from OCW...

I like the idea of JJ returning to lead TNA against Aces and Eights.

Don't put him in any title picture or anything, Just a senior figure who can go in the ring...
sendpm.gif
Old 11-23-2012, 01:23 AM
Fist Pumping Like Robbie

Pera is looking to come up from OCW...Pera is looking to come up from OCW...

Don't bring him back at all? That's never been done before....

Continue the push of the youth and move on. Maybe bring him back one day as a manager (a role he'd be more than fine with) but I feel his wrestling days in TNA are over. Or they should be.