WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics > Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Sleep Is For Dreamers
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smizzyy View Post
I usually cut my own .psd's. But if there's any specifc images just let me know.
Alright got it well the PPV is TNA Sacrifice and for the PPV Poster I would like James Storm holding the championship on it. If you wanted to put a background image of him hitting his superkick that'd be cool, If not all good.

As for the actual match ups, Here they are...

Click for Spoiler:
Bobby Roode vs James Storm (Any pics work, If possible have the TNA Heavyweight Title over Storm's shoulder. Also if you could put some text about it being for the title that would be amazing!)

Zema Ion vs Shannon Moore vs Austin Aries (Any pics work for all three just want the X Division Title on Aries shoulder. Also some text at the bottom about the match being for the X Division Championship)

Crimson vs Matt Morgan (any pics work for both, Just some text at the bottom that says Loser Leaves TNA.)

Velvet Sky vs Madison Rayne vs Mickie James vs Gail Kim (any pics work for all four, Just the belt on Gail's shoulder and some text at the bottom saying its for the Knockouts Championship.)

Doug Williams vs Justin Gabriel (any pic works for Doug, For Gabriel just would like him to have his beard in the pic.)

Bully Ray vs Devon (Any pic of Bully works, Devon just want the TV Title on his shoulder and some text at the bottom saying its for the Television Championship, Also if at all possible a Table in the background would be amazing, If not it's fine)

Samoa Joe & Magnus vs Generation Me (any pics work for both teams.)

Motor City Machine Guns vs Kid Kash & Gunner (any pics work for both teams, Some text at the bottom saying it's for the Tag Team Championships would be great.)

Hope that's not too much to ask for. I'm sure it goes without saying but for all the pics I want them in ring gear haha. If you run into any problems just let me know.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:01 AM
I <3 Wrestling and Soccer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GLOBAL ICON is looking to come up from OCW...GLOBAL ICON is looking to come up from OCW...GLOBAL ICON is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey mate, back to you. Could you make a wallpaper for me? I need a soccer Dream Team wallpaper with Manuel Noeur, John Terry, Philip Lahm, Carlos Puyol, Steven Gerrard, Xavi Hernandez, Andres Iniesta, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. The text should say "The Dream Team". And if possible, please use a golden background. If not, then it's your call. Thanks a lot mate.

Click the sig for my entertaining soccer thread.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:20 PM
I hit it before Ray J.

Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Nightmare View Post
Alright got it well the PPV is TNA Sacrifice and for the PPV Poster I would like James Storm holding the championship on it. If you wanted to put a background image of him hitting his superkick that'd be cool, If not all good.

As for the actual match ups, Here they are...

Click for Spoiler:
Bobby Roode vs James Storm (Any pics work, If possible have the TNA Heavyweight Title over Storm's shoulder. Also if you could put some text about it being for the title that would be amazing!)

Zema Ion vs Shannon Moore vs Austin Aries (Any pics work for all three just want the X Division Title on Aries shoulder. Also some text at the bottom about the match being for the X Division Championship)

Crimson vs Matt Morgan (any pics work for both, Just some text at the bottom that says Loser Leaves TNA.)

Velvet Sky vs Madison Rayne vs Mickie James vs Gail Kim (any pics work for all four, Just the belt on Gail's shoulder and some text at the bottom saying its for the Knockouts Championship.)

Doug Williams vs Justin Gabriel (any pic works for Doug, For Gabriel just would like him to have his beard in the pic.)

Bully Ray vs Devon (Any pic of Bully works, Devon just want the TV Title on his shoulder and some text at the bottom saying its for the Television Championship, Also if at all possible a Table in the background would be amazing, If not it's fine)

Samoa Joe & Magnus vs Generation Me (any pics work for both teams.)

Motor City Machine Guns vs Kid Kash & Gunner (any pics work for both teams, Some text at the bottom saying it's for the Tag Team Championships would be great.)

Hope that's not too much to ask for. I'm sure it goes without saying but for all the pics I want them in ring gear haha. If you run into any problems just let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOBAL ICON View Post
Hey mate, back to you. Could you make a wallpaper for me? I need a soccer Dream Team wallpaper with Manuel Noeur, John Terry, Philip Lahm, Carlos Puyol, Steven Gerrard, Xavi Hernandez, Andres Iniesta, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. The text should say "The Dream Team". And if possible, please use a golden background. If not, then it's your call. Thanks a lot mate.
These will be coming. Obviously they'll take a little more time so I'll try and set aside the appropriate time. Can't give you an estimated time at the monent; currently staying busy with out side obligations.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Redneck Thug

Tattooed Jesus is looking to come up from OCW...Tattooed Jesus is looking to come up from OCW...Tattooed Jesus is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey I asked Jam to to this but haven't gotten any response from him yet so, Just curious if you would find it in your heart to make me a All Time Fave Five sig, with CM Punk, Diesel, Ultimate Warrior, and the Road Warriors? With the All Time Fave Five text. You can use these pics if you like, they are my favorite looks for them.

Click for Spoiler:

SIG CREDIT TO JSMIZZY
Old 12-05-2012, 11:23 PM
I hit it before Ray J.

Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Jake Smizzy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I gotcha. Have two others ahead of you so probably by early next week I'll get it done.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:51 PM
I <3 Wrestling and Soccer

GLOBAL ICON is looking to come up from OCW...GLOBAL ICON is looking to come up from OCW...GLOBAL ICON is looking to come up from OCW...

Are things progressing?

Click the sig for my entertaining soccer thread.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Redneck Thug

Tattooed Jesus is looking to come up from OCW...Tattooed Jesus is looking to come up from OCW...Tattooed Jesus is looking to come up from OCW...

Just seeing where the progress was going with the sig, no rush though take your time man.

SIG CREDIT TO JSMIZZY
Old 12-19-2012, 09:20 PM
I hit it before Ray J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattooed Jesus View Post
Just seeing where the progress was going with the sig, no rush though take your time man.
You and Global Icon are coming soon. Sorry, just a crazy time, but tomorrow's the last day of the semester so I'll have pleanty of time for a few weeks.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:43 PM
I hit it before Ray J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattooed Jesus View Post
Just curious if you would find it in your heart to make me a All Time Fave Five sig, with CM Punk, Diesel, Ultimate Warrior, and the Road Warriors? With the All Time Fave Five text.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:13 AM
Redneck Thug

Thanks dude thats awesome and well worth the wait!

SIG CREDIT TO JSMIZZY