WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Would YOU Like To See Join The Shield?
Ryback 2 14.29%
John Cena 1 7.14%
Mark Henry 0 0%
Big Show 0 0%
Paul Heyman 4 28.57%
Brock Lesnar 0 0%
Fandango 2 14.29%
CM Punk 3 21.43%
Jack Swagger 1 7.14%
Other 3 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2012, 03:42 PM
AJ Lee calls me everynight!!
WCW TV Champion

Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I was in utter shock that these three studs made their debut last night at Survivor Series! What a surprise these three guys have a bright bright future ahead of them. I just seriously hope Vince doesnt feed one of these guys to Ryback as that would completely be pointless i.e. their debut didnt mean nothing.

I have heard that these guys are the best talent seen in developmental in quite some time so i am interested in seeing how vince handles this. Dont screw this one up vinnie mac.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Mulky Brothers' Biggest Fan

EricJ is looking to come up from OCW...

I, personally, am really glad to see Dean Ambrose debut. I hope he gets some mic time on RAW tonight to show people what he is all about. If these three don't make some kind of impact tonight again on RAW, then I'm afraid the mainstream audience will get over them quickly. And PLEASE don't feed them to Ryback. These three really need to be a rogue group lead by Ambrose. They need to give the other Superstars an uneasy feeling about their presence. Even Punk and Heyman. Any slight misuse of them in the early stages would spell disaster.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-19-2012, 04:14 PM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedigree1 View Post
I just seriously hope Vince doesnt feed one of these guys to Ryback as that would completely be pointless i.e. their debut didnt mean nothing.
Why would that be so bad? They interfered in his match and he's a monster. It took all three guys to keep Ryback down. It's only right that they get completely and utterly destroyed tonight on Raw. This way, they can begin a program in the top tier of Raw's programming and start to "pay dues" just like every other guy had to.

You guys all crack me up. You think the only way to get someone over is to have them make an impact and then become undefeated for the next five years. Guys, wrestlers have to lose sometimes. Other times, they have to lose BADLY. That doesn't completely put them out of the picture forever. Just look at Daniel Bryan... or the Miz... or Dolph Ziggler. They all went through it. Hell, Daniel Bryan was looked at as being "hopeless" for the longest time. They he won MITB and the rest is history.

You guys need to get that stupid shit out of your head that makes you think these guys need to win tonight. Let nature take its course. They may not be main eventers RIGHT NOW but, once their dues is paid, they'll move up soon enough. It may not be in a month, 6 months, or a year but it will happen.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Old 11-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...

The Dragon Saga: Pretty pointless to be addressing me as son when you're 20 and I'm 31. I'm almost old enough to be your father.

WWE isn't some real sport like baseball where there's younger talent that develops for a year or two in developmental and can then pop up in the big leagues and take the world by storm. It takes years in the minor leagues to learn the craft and find a unique way to be entertaining. I disagree with your statement that nobody can judge where this angle is going. The way WWE storylines are, we can't even be sure there is an angle though. We may tune into RAW tonight just to see that Vince decided last minute to drop the angle and any explanation of the interference. Based on over a year's worth of WWE doing stupid shit like that I can judge that these 3 green minor leaguers will likely be chewed up and spit out. I'm 31, I've seen a lot and I don't know how many times I've seen 'run ins' out of nowhere by so-called future stars. From Papa Shango running into the main event of Wrestlemania 8 to cost Hogan his match to Horace Hogan running into the Hogan/Warrior match at Halloween Havoc 1997, no names who run into main event matches to interfere never ever make it. Some veterans, like Kevin Nash, run in and get thrown right into a main event angle and never even end up wrestling a match. Anyway, WWE is stockpiled with entertainers who are greener than green. So they needed some even greener fresh faces to run in last night to occupy Ryback for the time being. Ok, I get that. That makes sense. But you guys are all going apeshit about the new next big thing every five seconds and now it's Dean Ambrose. Last month it was Ryback. He was gonna be the new Goldberg or Lesnar. A year before Punk was suppose to be the new Austin. Miz was gonna be the new Rock. Not quite eh. A lot of you WWE diehards all fought me to death on the Nexus two years ago. They were the new and improved NWO the way the NWO angle should have gone down. I argued the Nexus were nothing more than the Spirit Squad with potential. And look at them and that pathetic storyline now. It was beyond laughable much like this is. I don't really get the point of hooking the green ass nobodies with Heyman and Punk. Punk was already put together with the NXT guys before and he didn't need them or really help them. They weighed him down.

Anyway, regardless if Rollins or Ambrose have the potential to be big stars, their arrival in the main event was essentially to keep Ryback busy till Wrestlemania. They may even recruit some more no names to create a new Nexus just to pad the early victory totals in Ryback's winning streak. So you guys can get all bent out of shape about these guys but they're nowhere near ready to take the WWE by storm.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-19-2012, 07:24 PM

Steve-O-Matt is looking to come up from OCW...Steve-O-Matt is looking to come up from OCW...Steve-O-Matt is looking to come up from OCW...
Cool Whoooooaaaa, We Want a REVOLUTION!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nz0xTStwew

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched this advert last night on Survivor Series and I could not believe how good it looked. By this I'm the beginning with Punk standing at the podium with a crew behind him. It looks SO good, why have they wasted this on just the game? Why don't they have Punk bring in a full revolution? Gather up a group of superstars and do this. Let's face it, Punk has had some bad luck when it comes to being in stables. The Straight Edge Society went to nothing and the New Nexus was a disaster. But if done right, they could make this one amazing. Imagine it, Punk coming out with the colours of dust black and red, his crew wearing a new t-shirt which people can buy which just consists of a huge red 'X' on black background. That's all they need.

We're all thinking this, I'm just saying it. They can support each other to win matches, win titles or even push Paul-E into being Raw GM! The possibilities are endless, but then again this can just be fantasy, what do you guys think?
sendpm.gif
Old 11-19-2012, 07:43 PM

mike_j2k is looking to come up from OCW...

Absolutely delighted that these three have debuted. I have only seen Ambrose from various FCW YouTube videos but they were enough to really impress me. The guys intensity is unreal and he can certainly put on an excellent match. I am lucky enough to catch NXT every week and I have seen enough of Rollins to know he will be a fantastic addition to the roster. Reigns I haven't seen much of at all but the guy is very highly thought of by JR and that can only be a good thing. This has the potential to be something very special, here's hoping WWE don't find a way to mess it up.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-19-2012, 07:55 PM

Little Shadow is looking to come up from OCW...

I wish Punk would come to the ring in that Vest and pretty much act like he did for that commercial. I think it would be brilliant.
Hopefully he does form a new stable. New Nexus was eh honestly and it wasn't Punks fault he was still brilliant. SES just did not end well but was still great and fun to watch.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-19-2012, 07:56 PM
The lord of darkness
Knockout Champion

VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...

Punk didn't NEED this. He had a fanbase and was AWESOME as a face...he had the crowd behind him. When he turned heel he had the crowd eating from his hand.

With Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns coming in last night, watch for Heyman to be behind it. They are doing a slow build to Heyman turning on Punk...or vice versa.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-19-2012, 08:49 PM

willdefrangesco is looking to come up from OCW...

That video always reminds me of Bane in TDKR, he just looks like a badass. I think he should form a stable with Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns, they all win titles, and eventually they turn on Punk and we get a war between them.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-20-2012, 12:04 AM

Kelso1ftw is looking to come up from OCW...

that would be a great idea to base the stable off of. I really enjoy this idea and the idea of having a big red X on the shirt and having the taped wrists kind of like a uniform and wanting some type of revolution and this could be what leads into Wrestlemania and that is where the final showdown would be. Whether its between him and The Rock or Cena or even both. I think it could create for some interesting storylines as WWE has been lacking greatly lately and this could be a major story that could bring it out of these low ratings

1. Daniel Bryan
2. CM Punk
3. Cody Rhodes
4. Damien Sandow
5. Dolph Ziggler
sendpm.gif