WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-13-2012, 09:42 PM

Ricardo Del Rio is looking to come up from OCW...

I signed up back in January but haven't really had the chance to post much as my life has been a constant rush. I'm going to attempt to make time for it so anyway, I'm Ricardo Del Rio. I've been a wrestling fan my entire life and I'm not new to wrestling forums. Glad to have the privelage to post on here. See everyone around!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:44 PM
One-Winged Warblade of Mystra
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Welcome! Please review the rules before posting, have fun!

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
Old 11-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Future Endeavored

Artemis Paradox is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Artemis Paradox

Hello, I am Artemis Paradox. The name is taken from the book series Artemis Fowl, my favorite in the series being The Time Paradox.
I was Houston-born, Houston-bred, and when I die, I'll be Houston-dead. Huge fan of the Texans, the Astros (even though they've been struggling), the Rockets, and the Undertaker.
I am also interested in joining WZCW upon reaching the 50-post requirement. I was in an efed on a different site previously and am ready to relive that experience.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 AM
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis Paradox View Post
Hello, I am Artemis Paradox. The name is taken from the book series Artemis Fowl, my favorite in the series being The Time Paradox.
I was Houston-born, Houston-bred, and when I die, I'll be Houston-dead. Huge fan of the Texans, the Astros (even though they've been struggling), the Rockets, and the Undertaker.
I am also interested in joining WZCW upon reaching the 50-post requirement. I was in an efed on a different site previously and am ready to relive that experience.
I'm in Texas too. Nice to meet you, welcome to the forum. Review the rules and have fun posting!

Old 11-16-2012, 11:58 AM
PolarBear76

Default Im New

Wanted to ask question about upcoming PPV in Indianapolis, guess i will have to wait...
Old 11-19-2012, 08:45 AM
Imp

This is wack, can't even use a custom avatar. Goodbye bullshit!
Old 11-20-2012, 08:34 PM

Patrón is looking to come up from OCW...

Good evening folks of WZ. Just wanted to throw another post out there so I can create new threads. My post tonight is about JC. This man has gone balls out for over a decade and has so limited time for injuries and I think he is being abused by WWF. He has given so much in his time and IMHO goes beyond HH AG BS CFB SSA TR ext ext in his ability and time spent on the fans in his time. He has done more than most anyone to show is "love" or "pride" for WWF and it saddens me that Vince continues to allow JC to work injured when JC could be a product that could survive as long as Flair. Not that he is as talented in any way but his ability to market VM product is IMHO unsurpassed. Why cant VM let his guy have a break? I do not like a lot of his talent. DZ RR AD VQ just to name a very very short few but so many other could carry the roster let alone RAW. I mean BS though not the "Largest" Superstar" in the company but short of HHH ( never there ) Taker ( Same ) O Know I am forgetting a few others but creditable "superstars" who do we have left from my time? Now I "hate" VG but Love Jl even though I "hated" him as a child. He is still here despite his real HA. Punk in MHO can carry the show to further heights and can only be surpassed by JR. Yes JR has lost a bit of his magic but the two of them will never be surpassed by the few that are currently on the mic to support the talent. I can and Will make this argument once WZ gives me full access to makes posts ignoring my "Lurking" for many MANY years. I wrote one reply to a post and not can now can not create a post but I will do what I have to to be able to respond to the obvious ignorance and child like posts from common users. I realize Vince is the head guy but if I can contact him directly like I did today, " Personal dream come true" Why can not we as a people show Love for a man that holds a brand that has so much more talent under him? I do not enjoy JC 75% of the talent today but Short of JC CMP CC "RO" PA and perhaps 8 others to stuff the roster. Why can't we allow JC to take a F'in break? If you can get past my confusion/anger please answer as best as you can. I have to cut this short as Mom just got home and I have to take care of my mother in law but I have many more thoughts and I hope to share them on the site soon.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrón View Post
Good evening folks of WZ. Just wanted to throw another post out there so I can create new threads.
That does not go toward your post count. You need 10 non-spam posts in order to make new threads. The posts need to come from sections such as WWE, TNA, Music, Video Games, etc. Please review the rules before posting in those areas.

Old 11-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

fenderjapan is looking to come up from OCW...fenderjapan is looking to come up from OCW...fenderjapan is looking to come up from OCW...
Default yo

Just a "Hey Whats Up" post from me. I'm a fan of everything wrestling 1970 to today.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Eyes will open

blindman is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Skype™ to blindman

Hello people I've been looking at these forum for years, on and off finally thought I sign up.

This place looks real interesting Tho my wrestling passion died down a bit. :/