Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 06:48 PM
The Kiddy Master
WWE European Champion

Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...Bully Cena is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bully Cena
Default WZCW Exclusive: Star Refusing To Compete In Battle Royale

We have recently learned that Former World Heavyweight Champion Steven Kurtesy has decided to stay away from competition for WZCW's 2nd Supershow, specifically the Battle Royale that will determine the 4th entrant in the main event of the 5th Anniversary of Unscripted. Leon Kensworth was set for an interview with the professor and before he could ask any questions, Kurtesy told the reporter that he won't be competing due to personal reasons. The only notable comment he had to say was about his mentee Isabel Stone:

There are much more important things going on in the life of [Isabel] Stone than myself and considering that she is highlighted as the shining star of the rookies, I'd rather dedicate the time I have left with helping her achieve her goal of becoming the winner of the Mentorship Program over a chance at another championship opportunity. It's not that I don't want to hold the World title again because that should be everyone's dream, despite how many times you have held it... it's just that the smile I once had is starting to fade away fast and I'd like to use what's left to help another.

Steven Kurtesy had no further comments following this statement. One has to wonder what lies ahead for the former champion and what he meant by "his smile is fading fast." We will keep you updated as the story progresses.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread