WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-11-2012, 05:27 PM
WZCW's James Howard
WWE Diva's Champion

Shotaro worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shotaro worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shotaro worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shotaro worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shotaro worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shotaro worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shotaro worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shotaro worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shotaro worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shotaro worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shotaro worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Shotaro Send a message via Skype™ to Shotaro

I started typing a very long rant but realised that doing so would do nothing to make me feel better.

I'll keep it brief, the wedding was fine, but being a smoker means you end up involved in all kinds of shit that occurs on the periphery of a large group of friends. Lots of small crises that you end up involved in, that coalesce into a shit-storm of epic proportions unless you micro-manage the shit out it. Sadly it's something I've gotten good at even if it means I can't ever have fucking fun.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Vae Victis
Knockout Champion

Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...

I used to find myself in similar positions quite often on nights out. It was definitely not a coincidence that drama and disasters occurred when I was not there.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:36 PM
I know I can be cool if I try
TNA Champion

Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...

Boom! There you go RP watchers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For the record, Lee is a diabolical genius.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:32 PM
WZCW Veteran
WWE Diva's Champion

Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...

If we don't RP in the battle royale are we still going to be put in the match?

credit to Red Skull!
Old 11-11-2012, 07:02 PM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...

RP is up. Should have asked for an extension; been far busier this week than I thought. I pretty much say this every week, but not particularly happy with it. Ended up being very last minute, and completely different from my original idea. Doubly annoying as I was gonna RP for the Battle Royale too.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:47 PM
It's Showtime!
Knockout Champion

Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller View Post
If we don't RP in the battle royale are we still going to be put in the match?
We'll leave that up to the match writer(s). I remember the last time we had a match like this we had a rather poor turnout of RP'ers. I decided to include the whole available roster to help push some feuds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
I want to see Show literally fucked by Celeste. Kinky shit man.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:47 PM
When we sleep, we all decay
United States Champion

Mr. J Constantine is being held back by Triple H...Mr. J Constantine is being held back by Triple H...Mr. J Constantine is being held back by Triple H...Mr. J Constantine is being held back by Triple H...Mr. J Constantine is being held back by Triple H...Mr. J Constantine is being held back by Triple H...Mr. J Constantine is being held back by Triple H...Mr. J Constantine is being held back by Triple H...Mr. J Constantine is being held back by Triple H...Mr. J Constantine is being held back by Triple H...Mr. J Constantine is being held back by Triple H...

I smell a turn...

WZCW 4 LIFE
Old 11-11-2012, 07:49 PM
WZCW Veteran
WWE Diva's Champion

Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
We'll leave that up to the match writer(s). I remember the last time we had a match like this we had a rather poor turnout of RP'ers. I decided to include the whole available roster to help push some feuds.
Can we request not to be put in said match?

credit to Red Skull!
Old 11-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Is a thin rope
WWF Hardcore Champion

Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
Was that the optional one from 2010?
Old 11-11-2012, 09:49 PM
It's Showtime!
Knockout Champion

Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Sexier Noun View Post
Was that the optional one from 2010?
That is correct. I believe we only had 6 people RP for it by deadline. Turn out was so bad that we extended the deadline and even allowed Killjoy to RP, even though he was still technically a champion (he misplaced his belt and couldn't find it or something) In total 8 people opted for a World Title match opportunity.

I loved writing the match though and was insistent that it include the whole roster at the time. Allowed me to open the match with two thirds of the Crashin Movement being eliminated by The Killjoy and Gordito. Wunderbar I recall was also eliminated early by Blade and Phoenix. My idea for the lay out of the match was that all the people who didn't RP (save for The Killjoy) were eliminated first in roughly the order of how long they'd been here (shortest to longest), and then the rest were essentially eliminated in order of RP quality from there. I also tried to make sure the RP'ers were the ones doing the eliminating.

Edit: Oh Snap... me and Crock posted back to back in our match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
I want to see Show literally fucked by Celeste. Kinky shit man.

Last edited by Showtime : 11-11-2012 at 10:32 PM.