WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-10-2012, 04:14 PM
HBK's Left Hand Man!
WWF Hardcore Champion

JBK2008 is looking to come up from OCW...JBK2008 is looking to come up from OCW...JBK2008 is looking to come up from OCW...JBK2008 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to JBK2008

My guess is that both Christian and Mark Henry will be used as enhancement talent. Christian might win the United States Championship and some point, but Henry won't win another title. Both men had a great year in 2011. Injuries have caught up with both men this year, so other wrestlers have had to fill in the void. That said, guys like Cesario and Rhodes and Sandow could really use the rub from the two former World Champions.

Big Show seems to be getting the same title run as Henry did last year and I'm okay with that. I enjoyed it as I'm sure most of you all did. It was done right and Big Show just needs to knock people out. Not so much put them in a Hall of Pain like Henry did, but something similar and just win in dominating fasion.

Christian has added a few moves to his arsenal when he came back in 2012 for that short Intercontinental run. He can still put on good matches and I'm sure he can help a lot on SmackDown with the young talent.

I wouldn't call them saviors, but these two returning would REALLY help out the blue brand.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:31 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveUsCMPunk View Post
So what you guys think about their performance last year compared to what they were doing with him the last time you saw them.

Would you still use them as veterans to get other new stars over or push them one more time?

I liked Christian better as the whiny heel that always wanted "One More Match." Maybe I'm in the minority as far as that goes. He's fine as a face, but I just prefer him as a heel. I'm not huge fans of either Mark Henry or Big Show, but I will admit they do very convincing jobs of playing monster heels. I guess I didn't really mind Henry doing jobs like he did earlier this year.
I agree to me Christian is always better as a heel. He just has that smarmy ratlike look to him. He just looks like a douchebag. As for Mark Henry it depends what they do with him. If they have him doing something like the Hall of Pain again it'd be awesome, but then I've always been a big fan of bully type heels. Creative's just stuck him with so much crap over the years.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:16 AM

Max_Power is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd love to see Henry return and feud with Sheamus. Considering it seems Orton and Ziggler will be the World Title picture soon, I think it would be the perfect way for Sheamus to stay relevant and for Henry to return with a purpose. I think their feud last year was really good but Henry was on such a roll that he moved up and won the strap.

Christian I'm not as sure with. He can certainly still go and should definitely not be wasted. Upper Mid Card I think would be best suited for him.

Check out how I'd book the road to WrestleMania 29!

CLICK HERE!!
sendpm.gif
Old 11-13-2012, 12:07 AM

SacredMesa is looking to come up from OCW...SacredMesa is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman6686 View Post
Christian's 2011 was absolutely horrible. It started off so promising when he won the World Heavyweight Championship against Alberto Del Rio at Extreme Rules, but then he was immediately demoted to Randy Orton's personal jobber. The entire Orton/Christian feud did nothing for Christian, it confirmed that WWE sees him as a second rate talent and the feud made Christian look incredibly weak. If Christian is going to make a big return, he needs to do so by immediately defeating Randy Orton in several consecutive matches.

I agree with this. I loved that he got the rub from Edge and beat ADR for the title. I hated it the second he lost it after 2 damn nights, only to turn into a weak baby heel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw8htlBAsGc

This is the heel Christian I loved. He didn't piss and whine left and right, although that was part of it, he simply came out a verbally owned the crap out of people and got a ton of heat for it. If he was going to be heel this is the heel Christian that should of been going against Orton not what they turned him into.

I would love to see this type of heel Christian return when he gets back, sadly chances are they will either bring him back as the whiny bitch or as a face to push heels like Sandow/Roodes/etc.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-13-2012, 02:43 PM
Waiting for Halloween......
NWA Champion

The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...

Well the brand extension in WWE is dead, so Mark Henry would be the ideal opponent for Ryback. Let's face it, Ryback isn't going to win the WWE Championship anytime soon. He's nowhere near ready, and very soon, WWE will have to give him some new material to work with. He might stay in the WWE Championship picture until TLC, but when The Rock returns, there won't be any room for Ryback in the title picture.

Henry had an incredible run as World Heavyweight Champion last year. He's got the credibility of a dominant monster heel, and he could be the perfect opponent for Ryback. Henry is more than capable of giving Ryback a legit challenge, and I would love to see a series of physical and hard hitting matches between these two behemoths.

As far as Christian goes, he's a reliable veteran, who can still put over younger talent. I don't expect him to get near the WHC picture anytime soon, but he can still help the younger guys in the mid card. I wouldn't mind a feud with Damien Sandow. The dueling promos would be something to look forward to, and both men should be able to deliver some quality matches.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

For Mark Henry, what better way for him to return than for him to do it at TLC by costing Ryback the WWE Championship because it would be a way for WWE to swerve the Shield of Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins getting involved again but also it would give Mark Henry instantaneous heat but also at the same time it would give Ryback a fresh feud especially if he were to feud with someone who is just as dominant as him and who would give Ryback even more of a test physically

As for Christian, I think WWE should save his return for the Royal Rumble as a surprise entrant in the match because then that way no one would expect Christian to be in the match much less even win it but also if they were to have Christian come back as a surprise entrant to win the whole Rumble match itself, then WWE would be able to re-establish Christian as a top draw and not to mention as a top babyface on Smackdown because he would be in the main event at WrestleMania 29 which then would get even more PPV buys
sendpm.gif
Old 11-30-2012, 09:17 PM
HBK for life

TheHeartbreakPunk is looking to come up from OCW...

Christian is one of those guys that can be a heel or face, and play both well. As a face, i could see good feuds with dolph ziggler, daniel bryan, or maybe wade barrett. As a heel, i think he would be better with his one more match gimmick. I think that after dolph wins the whc, christian should be the one to win it from him as a face, then turn heel while still champion.

As for mark henry, he needs to go back to his hall of pain gimmick. When he turned heel and started that, he just became a total badass. He would demolish anyone whenever he wanted, and they wouldnt stand a chance. I think for his return, he should be the first one to beat ryback completely clean. It would build up his character, and the hall of pain would have one more inductee.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

Mark Henry, yes. Christian, no.

I'm sorry to any Christian fans out there, but I just have no interest in him as a main event singles star. Not in WWE anyways. I find his promos to be quite state and rather boring. For somebody that's been in the industry longer than 90% of the roster, I don't think he's developed much of a personality. His matches are largely similar, although not bad, so it's excusable. Sort of like modern Rey Mysterio; still fun to watch, but we've seen it all. And as I've said before, I'm not a fan of finisher. Or the obnoxious, awkward clapping that comes before hit. Has he seriously never seen himself clap before? What is it about Canadians that they suck at clapping? Edge did it too.

Mark Henry is a different animal though. Dude was straight bad ass last year. His promos were fantastic. His in-ring work was like watching a guy half his age, though he made his size and limited mobility work for him. In fact, his Raw match with CM Punk is one of my favorite TV contests of the year. I will be watching his return very closely, when it does happen.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

Mark Henry as for when he returns, he should definitely return at the Royal Rumble and I think he will as a surprise entrant but as for Christian what better way for him to return than on the grandest stage of them all at WrestleMania 29
sendpm.gif