WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-08-2012, 11:47 PM
Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRNY4ZRNY View Post
Look imbecile. Punk goes out in the fans on his own free will.
Yeah pretty sure he & McMahon worked out backstage that the segment would end with him retreating into the crowd, wasn't like an impromptu decision he just made on the fly.

Quote:
There is going to be some pushing that goes on. He should know that and have security already there.
A.) if he already had security there it just takes anyway any sense of realism the segement has

B.) Punk doesn't need security, he can handle himself & did

C.)He's a fucking heel, the fan was probably disrespecting him, & we all know how Punk hates people who don't show him the respect he deserves

Quote:
If Punk punched you in the face and you'd accept free ticket and get to go backstage than your an idiot.
Why? you're a fan, why wouldn't you want a free ticket & get to go backstage? You would instead sue the company you love cause of a simple misunderstanding? that sounds more like a bitch move if you ask me.

Punk is the WWE champion, he's one half of the ME at HIAC, & he has a brand new DVD & shirt going on sale tomorrow, Punks not getting suspended, perhaps a fine, & they bring the fan backstage so Punk can apologize to him in person, but other than that I see no real repercussions happening as a result. People need to stop over-reacting to shit like this, it's not like it was a 5 yr. old kid for fuck sake.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:47 PM

Billy Hoke is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Someone needs to post a video of this, like, nowish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wig3_Sw7dcA
Old 10-08-2012, 11:48 PM

Frostrike is looking to come up from OCW...

David Otunga to the rescue!

HRNY4ZRNY is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarles Barkley View Post
Are you a goddamn idiot? I can't even fathom how you could believe that buying a ticket means you have to worry about getting punched by some asshole wrestler. This has to rank up there with some of the stupidest things I have ever read. That's like saying if you walk down the street you take the risk of getting raped. You're a fucking moron.
Thank you. Holy S I cant believe this guy thinks this way. I love wrestling and 9 times out of 10 the fans get out of control but not this time.
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Big E Langston healed me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Although, I can see where the subtlety of that would escape you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
What an eloquent and well made selection of counter points.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:49 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...

Holy fuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Big E Langston healed me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Although, I can see where the subtlety of that would escape you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
What an eloquent and well made selection of counter points.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:51 PM

Justinsayne, You are a abomination to our planet. I hope you attend an event and get your ass kicked. Maybe you can meet some Superstars backstage.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:52 PM
The Main Event
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

James is looking to come up from OCW...James is looking to come up from OCW...James is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarles Barkley View Post
Are you a goddamn idiot? I can't even fathom how you could believe that buying a ticket means you have to worry about getting punched by some asshole wrestler. This has to rank up there with some of the stupidest things I have ever read. That's like saying if you walk down the street you take the risk of getting raped. You're a fucking moron.
That's the most idiotic analogy I've ever heard. You do run the risk of getting raped if you walk down the street. You can be walking in Compton, the slums, etc.

The action goes into the crowd you run the risk of getting hit.You don't put your hands on someone in the heat of the moment.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:53 PM

I have to keep in mind that some of you fan boys are so on these wrestlers nuts that if they punched you in the face you would like it.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:53 PM
I gave you a reason to "Dance Away"
WWE Diva's Champion

Stone Cold Steve Dynamite scored a win over Santino Marella...Stone Cold Steve Dynamite scored a win over Santino Marella...Stone Cold Steve Dynamite scored a win over Santino Marella...Stone Cold Steve Dynamite scored a win over Santino Marella...Stone Cold Steve Dynamite scored a win over Santino Marella...Stone Cold Steve Dynamite scored a win over Santino Marella...Stone Cold Steve Dynamite scored a win over Santino Marella...Stone Cold Steve Dynamite scored a win over Santino Marella...Stone Cold Steve Dynamite scored a win over Santino Marella...Stone Cold Steve Dynamite scored a win over Santino Marella...Stone Cold Steve Dynamite scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
He hit the wrong guy, it's glorious.