WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Little Jerry Lawler's Avatar
Little Jerry Lawler Little Jerry Lawler is offline
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mississippi
Age: 26
Posts: 3,796
Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus Dynamite View Post
Little bit more of enlightening for ya'll.

Erase every name you listed that main evented against HHH or John Cena.
Weren't they in the main event of a PPV? I think they were.

Quote:
Also forget about the ALL smackdown PPVs from the past, those are irrelevant now to the main event scene. Because they wouldn't have been main eventing if they had been on the same card as the Raw title match.
What was the main event of Summerslam 2008?

What was the main event of Summerslam 2009?

What was the main event of The Bash 2008?

You're welcome.



Quote:
So that whipes out at least 7 names from The Nexus. That gets rid of R-Truth. WTF did Shane McMahon main event? Morrison's match probably wasn't the main event as it was at the Royal Rumble, I'm not 100% though. Bobby Lashley faced only Cena. Umaga faced only Cena.
Vengeance 2006. A card that also had Cena on it. Booyah.

Quote:
So your list should look something like

Shawn Michaels, Batista, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Miz, Daniel Bryan, Edge, Undertaker
I thought two or more people main event a PPV. I don't see any wrestlers wrestling themselves.

Quote:
Let's get rid of the ones who only main evented against Punk. Who are we left with now as main eventers who haven't been jobbed to HHH, Cena, or Punk.
Quit kidding yourself. You know you're beat. Accept defeat.

Quote:
HBK, Batista, Chris Jericho, Edge, Undertaker

K.. there's all the names of people besides Punk, HHH, Cena who have main evented a PPV match.. not against Punk, HHH, Cena since 2005.

Course the WWE is going to be in a slump when they don't let any new talent get over for the last 6 years besides Punk recently.
Now you want to change things. What a sad life you lead.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Барбоса's Avatar
Барбоса Барбоса is online now
Vae Victis
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Norn Iron
Posts: 732
Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

A simple "I do not like John Cena not because of his in-ring or promo abilities but because of his constant portrayal as the all around good guy when in fact his character is as hypocritical, if not more so, than CM Punk's current incarnation" would probably have sufficed.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Cena's #1 In My Heart's Avatar
Cena's #1 In My Heart Cena's #1 In My Heart is offline
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 23
Posts: 401
Cena's #1 In My Heart sold out
Send a message via MSN to Cena's #1 In My Heart
Default

First off, Little Jerry Lawler, I think you completely missed what I was saying. Beucase when I read your post from my context, it makes no sense to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Барбоса View Post
A simple "I do not like John Cena not because of his in-ring or promo abilities but because of his constant portrayal as the all around good guy when in fact his character is as hypocritical, if not more so, than CM Punk's current incarnation" would probably have sufficed.
Ok. But that's not it.

Let me help you reword my problems. lol.

"I do not like John Cena because of his POOR in-ring work ethic. I do not like the way he sells the smallest punches and acts like he is beaten and battered. It's the easy way out to lay on the mat and act hurt when you don't know how to chain wrestle. I do not like John Cena because he is a poor in-ring worker, and he constantly gets thrusted into the spotlight that he really doesn't deserve. There are other wrestlers out there who work hard too."

And you know what... I didn't really even mind John Cena all that much before. It's not his fault he's constantly shoved down our throats. But I think the direction he took the angle with Punk in was not the right direction. Sure it was a great promo.. lots of emotion!!!!!!!!! But Cena spoke inaccurately as far as I am concerned, just so he could LOOK better than Punk.

It's a lot like Mitt Romney constantly putting down Obama because that's the only way he can beat him. To make him look weak, because no one fucking likes Romney. Just like a lot of people don't like John Cena. So go ahead John Cena, try and ruin Punk's rep. It might have even worked. But keep in mind, he stretched the truth too much.. just like Romney is doing, smart people can see straight through that phony.

Yes.. it's fake.. but every fucking word wasn't scripted. What Cena said and to the degree that he said it.. was John Cena saying it. And I don't like how he said it. Thus he pissed me off, and I am now on the "Cena Sucks!" side of the fence. And I do ride the fence with Cena a lot, I've never loved him or adored him as a wrestler like a lot of the fans do. I liked him best as the thuganmoic, and when he does his job.

I personally feel that Cena does want the title back... John cena, behind the scenes.. I think he is a little bit taken back by the fact that Punk has stolen his spotlight so to speak. So I do think there is real issues stemming from them, even if they won't come out and openly say it backstage.

Now do you guys fucking get what I was saying?

Why am I so emotional about this? Because I love wrestling and I don't want to see it fall into the hands of more people like John Cena. With the look, with the kiddy attraction, with the poor in-ring work ethic(and I say that because he has talent, he just choses to try to act instead, which he does poorly.) I want to see wrestlers like Cm Punk, Antonio Cesaro, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan.. who have worked and wrestled all around the world for years, and who know that wrestling is suppose to be about the in-ring action looking believable. Cena does not make it look believable. If it wasn't for the influx of good wrestlers that I just mentioned, I honestly don't know if I'd still be watching the WWE with The Miz and John Cena being their main stars.

FINISHED IT!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Cena's #1 In My Heart : 09-11-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Барбоса's Avatar
Барбоса Барбоса is online now
Vae Victis
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Norn Iron
Posts: 732
Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

You should have stuck with my summation.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 30
Posts: 5,647
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus Dynamite View Post
Thank you, sir. I'm impressed by your ability to understand and learn. However, I kind of am looking forward to watching No Surrender 2012 tonight, so that is where my attention will be turned. Sorry I will not be enlightening you anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus Dynamite View Post
First off, Little Jerry Lawler, I think you completely missed what I was saying. Beucase when I read your post from my context, it makes no sense to me.



Ok. But that's not it.

Let me help you reword my problems. lol.

"I do not like John Cena because of his POOR in-ring work ethic. I do not like the way he sells the smallest punches and acts like he is beaten and battered. It's the easy way out to lay on the mat and act hurt when you don't know how to chain wrestle. I do not like John Cena because he is a poor in-ring worker, and he constantly gets thrusted into the spotlight that he really doesn't deserve. There are other wrestlers out there who work hard too."

And you know what... I didn't really even mind John Cena all that much before. It's not his fault he's constantly shoved down our throats. But I think the direction he took the angle with Punk in was not the right direction. Sure it was a great promo.. lots of emotion!!!!!!!!! But Cena spoke inaccurately as far as I am concerned, just so he could LOOK better than Punk.

It's a lot like Mitt Romney constantly putting down Obama because that's the only way he can beat him. To make him look weak, because no one fucking likes Romney. Just like a lot of people don't like John Cena. So go ahead John Cena, try and ruin Punk's rep. It might have even worked. But keep in mind, he stretched the truth too much.. just like Romney is doing, smart people can see straight through that phony.

Yes.. it's fake.. but every fucking word wasn't scripted. What Cena said and to the degree that he said it.. was John Cena saying it. And I don't like how he said it. Thus he pissed me off, and I am now on the "Cena Sucks!" side of the fence. And I do ride the fence with Cena a lot, I've never loved him or adored him as a wrestler like a lot of the fans do. I liked him best as the thuganmoic, and when he does his job.

I personally feel that Cena does want the title back... John cena, behind the scenes.. I think he is a little bit taken back by the fact that Punk has stolen his spotlight so to speak. So I do think there is real issues stemming from them, even if they won't come out and openly say it backstage.

Now do you guys fucking get what I was saying?

Why am I so emotional about this? Because I love wrestling and I don't want to see it fall into the hands of more people like John Cena. With the look, with the kiddy attraction, with the poor in-ring work ethic(and I say that because he has talent, he just choses to try to act instead, which he does poorly.) I want to see wrestlers like Cm Punk, Antonio Cesaro, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan.. who have worked and wrestled all around the world for years, and who know that wrestling is suppose to be about the in-ring action looking believable. Cena does not make it look believable. If it wasn't for the influx of good wrestlers that I just mentioned, I honestly don't know if I'd still be watching the WWE with The Miz and John Cena being their main stars.

FINISHED IT!!!!!!!!!!
And you said you didn't have any attention to spare.

Do continue, your understanding of pro wrestling is like none I've ever seen. Well, actually, that's not true, it's right on part with the understanding most 13 year old boys have of pro wrestling, but you add the wrestlers' real names, which just blows my mind. Sure, I could look them up on Wikipedia too, but this is so much more entertaining.

So please continue.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Cena's #1 In My Heart's Avatar
Cena's #1 In My Heart Cena's #1 In My Heart is offline
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 23
Posts: 401
Cena's #1 In My Heart sold out
Send a message via MSN to Cena's #1 In My Heart
Default

Alright my last post was golden. If you guys don't get the point yet your thick headed and WWE marks. I really should know better, this place has always been very WWE markish. You guys don't like negativety towards your WWE.

When I talk to you I get the sense that your the little boy sitting in the crowd with a green t-shirt on, thinking John Cena is the best.

I'm officially done wasting my time on you kiddies.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 30
Posts: 5,647
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus Dynamite View Post
Alright my last post was golden. If you guys don't get the point yet your thick headed and WWE marks. I really should know better, this place has always been very WWE markish. You guys don't like negativety towards your WWE.

When I talk to you I get the sense that your the little boy sitting in the crowd with a green t-shirt on, thinking John Cena is the best.
No no, not at all. I'm enthralled with how you convey the amount of pro wrestling knowledge you have. Don't stop.

Fuck that John Cena for making Phillip look bad in front of the Montreal audience! How dare he make people boo Phillip!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Cena's #1 In My Heart's Avatar
Cena's #1 In My Heart Cena's #1 In My Heart is offline
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 23
Posts: 401
Cena's #1 In My Heart sold out
Send a message via MSN to Cena's #1 In My Heart
Default

Brainwashed the young people of the audience is more like it. They just accept what they are told, even if it is wrong. Especially from someone like John Cena.

Their too immature to decide truth and think for themselfs.

Kind of like this community. OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!

BURN!!!

Damn I owned you guys so much in this thread. I bet your all feeling butt hurt right about now. Peace Out!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Барбоса's Avatar
Барбоса Барбоса is online now
Vae Victis
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Norn Iron
Posts: 732
Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus Dynamite View Post
Alright my last post was golden. If you guys don't get the point yet your thick headed and WWE marks. I really should know better, this place has always been very WWE markish. You guys don't like negativety towards your WWE.
You didn't make a point.

You merely intimated that you think, with no real evidence other than a miniscule amount of smarky knowledge about the wrestling world, that John Cena is essentially attempting to politick his way into regaining the WWE title from CM Punk because he feels, something you could not possibly know, threatened by Punk's modicum of success over the past year and just plain does not like him.

Nothing John Cena said to Punk on RAW was any "worse" or "cutting" than what Punk himself said during his "shoot."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus Dynamite View Post
When I talk to you I get the sense that your the little boy sitting in the crowd with a green t-shirt on, thinking John Cena is the best.
Ah, the refuge of the desperate.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Lee's Avatar
Lee Lee is offline
I know I can be cool if I try
TNA Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: British by birth, Geordie by the grace of God.
Age: 28
Posts: 3,946
Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus Dynamite View Post
Brainwashed the young people of the audience is more like it. They just accept what they are told, even if it is wrong. Especially from someone like John Cena.

Their too immature to decide truth and think for themselfs.

Kind of like this community. OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!

BURN!!!

Damn I owned you guys so much in this thread. I bet your all feeling butt hurt right about now. Peace Out!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For the record, Lee is a diabolical genius.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
WrestleZone.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.