WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-13-2012, 05:07 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default What To Do With Jeff Hardy?

TNA has an interesting dilemma when it comes to the charismatic enigma. Jeff Hardy is the most over person in the company. He likely moves the most merch. He is in better shape physically than he has been in years. He is poised for a completed redemption storyline.

However, he has an unfortunate history that everyone knows about. TNA is trying to build new stars that are more uniquely associated with their company. Hardy also has already had a lot of matches with the current champ, although not so much recently.

The question is what would you do with Hardy? Give him the title and let people gobble up his shirts? If not the title scene then what is the story and opponent?
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2012, 05:49 PM
WZCW World Heavyweight Champion!
King of the Ring

Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...

Threw a tantrum when TNA botched that poll Hardy won and had him just get screwed out of the TV Title. It's more than obvious Hardy isn't getting the World title any time soon, but him having a belt has always been better than chasing one in my opinion. Case in point, his run's as Intercontinental Champion and Tag Team Champion. Yeah, most people would say the TV title means nothing, Hardy on the other hand, doesn't. And him constantly trying to go for a title he's not gonna win probably for the next year or two isn't gonna do him favors. Especially when he's losing constantly because of it. I say let him hold the smaller belt and let the smaller guys come in and lose to him. It's a hell of a lot better than having TNA's top merch seller lose every PPV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2012, 05:58 PM
Future Endeavored

Spear is looking to come up from OCW...

Have him beat Austin Aries for the X-Division Title, allowing him to relinquish it and move up into the main event scene. I bet their series of matches would make the title prestigious again. He could then feud with Daniels, Kaz, Styles, Joe, and even RVD again. He could also put over guys like Robbie E and Zema Ion. Hardy as X-Division Champion would be good for everyone.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:01 PM
WZCW World Heavyweight Champion!
King of the Ring

Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
Have him beat Austin Aries for the X-Division Title, allowing him to relinquish it and move up into the main event scene. I bet their series of matches would make the title prestigious again. He could then feud with Daniels, Kaz, Styles, Joe, and even RVD again. He could also put over guys like Robbie E and Zema Ion. Hardy as X-Division Champion would be good for everyone.
No. The list of guys in the X Division is limited and I highly doubt Daniels, Kaz or any of those guys would be going near the X Division on a permanent basis any time soon. Not to mention it's purpose most of the time is to provide flashy opening matches. Not exactly a job that fits a main event guy like Jeff Hardy these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2012, 06:23 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

I don't think Hardy's going to be near the World Heavyweight Championship, for the time being, but I think he can put on a nice complementary main event-level feud, in the meantime. He'll probably end up being in the Bound For Glory Series, though -- at least, that's what makes the most sense. Then again, I don't see anybody other than James Storm winning the Bound For Glory Series -- it just seems like he'll finally end up getting the title off of Roode -- so that won't exactly be the best use of Hardy's talents. He'll probably be in a feud with a fellow Bound For Glory Series competitor, as a result. It's not as if anything will come of it, though. Hardy will probably end up fighting for the title once Storm wins it.

Right now, I think a Hardy/Crimson feud would be a bit of a departure from the norm, not that it would be a bad thing. Crimson needs a legitimate feud, as his streak is finally over, and going against Hardy would probably be the shot in the arm his career needs -- hell, any young, up-and-coming wrestler on the TNA roster could use a match with Jeff Hardy. A Samoa Joe/Jeff Hardy feud wouldn't be bad, either. Actually, I think they could put on a ton of great matches, it would just be a matter of figuring out a way to put them into a feud that wouldn't just be a sideshow. You'd have to give them time at shows to REALLY go, but if they were indeed given the time, then they'd steal the show every time.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

dwith is looking to come up from OCW...

I say put the television strap on him and let him take the title to higher higher platform than where it's at now, and have him defend it every week.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Burning Hammaaaaah!!!
WWE Women's Champion

GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I think he should have a great feud with the heel Daniels. The Fallen Angel versus the Charismatic Enigma just screams money. Both guys are high flyers, and Daniels is pure magic in the ring, able to adapt and carry any opponent. If hardy puts over Daniels (Daniels has been flirting with the top card for a bit now) it could really put him where he should have been 5 years ago in the main event. The two men can trade wins and Hardy and Kazarian can have great matches as well as Kaz would be a roadblock for Daniels.

I think it would be great for both men!

Austin Aries | Daniel Bryan | Magnus | Samoa Joe | Bobby Roode
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2012, 07:59 PM

WrestlingGod101 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think it's time for Jeff Hardy to go back to WWE would love to see him on raw as WWE CHAMP he could be the #2 face of the company
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2012, 08:04 PM

Duke is looking to come up from OCW...
Question Jeff Hardy's days are over

Jeff will never ride the wave again that ushered him into TNA. He will have to make major strides as he is looked upon as an "Old Pro". Hardy's "Enigma" is slowly but surely winding down. I like him but with all the problems that have come to light I would say that Dixie Carter is a little uneasy about letting Jeff do anymore than sell merch. Sure he will get plenty of chances to put over someone. As for putting the TV strap on him, I honestly think that he would consider that to be beneath him. I see an option for Hardy and that is to put the tag belts around his waist and team him with Hernandez, as they are trying to repackage him as a "power machine. Jeff could put him over big time.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2012, 10:41 PM
The Wrestling Sex Machine
WWE Diva's Champion

CuddleBuns84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Let him feud, and stay happy. That way he won't go back to drugs. That's what you do with Jeff Hardy.

Yes, we can suggest some sweet feud's with him, but if he feels pushed. Or worried about something, he might jump back on the wagon. Let the guy stay calm.

No, don't put any strap on him. Just have him have decent feuds. You throw him in a world title mix, he will crack.