WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Do you tell your friends / family your gonna be on TV?
Yes 13 81.25%
No 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2012, 04:23 AM

#heel is looking to come up from OCW...

I totally agree.. I Virtually skip ( no pun intended) through the rest of smackdown but watch his matches.. I was starting to think that creative were just going to leave him doing useless squash matches but I thought this week was a little different..

1. The pyro he had at the start, even though was not that exiting, still was different and gave him just abit more impact
2. He finally faced someone from the roster, which shows that he will be in a storyline as the character is moving up

I love ryback, and I love the ring attire, and the music is awesome.. Just this Goldberg rubbish should not continue if he is going to get anywhere..

Fave 5: Dolph Ziggler, Drew Mcintyre, Alex Riley, Joe Hennig, Seth Rollins.

"YOU SPILLED MY DIET SODA"
"IM FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT"
"WE COMING FOR YOU, N****R"
sendpm.gif
Old 05-05-2012, 04:36 AM
Sausage Farmers
Knockout Champion

ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...

WWE is making him the second Goldberg which he will never be.

Whenever he will wrestle a squash match he will remind people about Goldberg.

Just like people chanted "GOLDBERG" at Extreme Rules 2012 :

Old 05-05-2012, 04:58 AM
The Cerebral Assassin
WWE Diva's Champion

PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Not sure why you guys are so hung up on watching his matches. They're nothing to get excited about nor nothing much to watch. So he destroys guys that are 150 pounds. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. Sure, he's relatively exciting, but he won't truly get exciting until they give him something to do, but who knows how long that'll be. He has potential and a good look, but he'll never be Goldberg obviously. He's becoming a little overrated around here on WZ. A lot of people are prematurely drooling over him before he's done anything more than squash non-roster guys. Let's just see what he does when he finally gets involved with name-values guys and real storylines.

I want to like him, he has potential, but there's not enough there yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpunky View Post
Mine was a train wreck. I plowed through her, And there was blood everywhere.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-05-2012, 05:09 AM
100% Sig Free

Late Train is looking to come up from OCW...

Ryback is slowly growing on me. Still think he has to improve more before he gets a meaningful push. I think it's mainly the fact that I just enjoy watching him Clothesline the hell out of his opponents.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-05-2012, 07:15 AM
Only happy when it Reigns.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...

In just over a month he's had approximately 10 minutes of airtime.

Goldberg cemented his legacy by being undefeated for over a year.

Ryback has a long, long way to go before he can even hold a candle to Goldberg. He's not the next Goldberg. He's not the next anything. End of.

When he starts wrestling proper full length matches, then I'll pass judgement. For now, I'm just not that interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBL View Post
...realizes it's WWE, jumps back
sendpm.gif
Old 05-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Mr. All-in
WWE Diva's Champion

RicSpade is looking to come up from OCW...RicSpade is looking to come up from OCW...RicSpade is looking to come up from OCW...RicSpade is looking to come up from OCW...

So wait your counting Bateman as a legitimate roster guy? I think that its not really a real contender, thats like Goldberg being fed a cruiserweight, or like how Brodus Clay is getting all these superstars I thought were released already cause I don't watch NXT or Superstars. Don't get me wrong he has a lot of similar Goldberg tendencies, but like some of the greater gimmicks in wrestling were just recycling the same stuff and like TNA and Hogan in todays world you just can't redo history sometimes. Nostalgia is ok but Ryback will wear thin real soon if he doesn't show he can perform more then a 4 minute squash, let there be a real match like Goldberg had with Bret Hart, DDP, The Rock and show me your not just like how most of the IWC think John Cena is 4 moves and then we can talk about Ryback
Old 05-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Oasis Rule the World.

2Sweet_4Life is looking to come up from OCW...

He is similar to Goldberg but will never reach his Superstardom. Goldberg was the face of wCw ryback wont be the face of the wwe- especially with that ring attire it is terrible. also he needs a fued not squash matches they are pointless we know who will win.

& Oasis are the best band of all time, you fookers.
And The Beatles,The Stone Roses, The Smiths are pretty fookin cool.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-05-2012, 09:35 AM

TheNickster is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm glad they aren't booking Ryback inconsistently like they have been with Tensai (A-Ry, Tatsu, CENA, R-Truth, attacking Cena). I would wish he would get new ring gear, since it doesn't match his persona at all and start to face some legitimate guys from the SD! roster. I think why they had him go up against local competitors/jobbers is to show is "dominance"

But as said by those above me, he will never be Goldberg.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-05-2012, 09:39 AM

ThatWeirdGuy is looking to come up from OCW...

I think this week was the start of something better; as not only did we get Derrick Bateman on Smackdown but Ryback was actually up against someone on the proper roster.

The pyro this week was pretty cool, and it was something nice to add in to add a little more to him.

But not the next Goldberg.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-05-2012, 09:56 AM

nickstar is looking to come up from OCW...

Brodus Clay (until the past 2 weeks), Tensai, and Ryback all work squash matches. Thats too many at once in my opinion. I think Brodus is the only one with real appeal. ryback is a complete rip off and its so obvious. Tensai is just a TERRIBLE character and I hate to even look at the guy.
sendpm.gif