WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-03-2012, 06:17 PM

Burrows94 is looking to come up from OCW...

I heartily disagree with all of the smackdown suggestions, This was BY FAR the best intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8GOrGDb2Bs

"I want it all"
sendpm.gif
Old 05-03-2012, 06:19 PM

Burrows94 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrows94 View Post
I heartily disagree with all of the smackdown suggestions, This was BY FAR the best intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8GOrGDb2Bs

"I want it all"
eek ignore this, wrong thread.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Defekt is looking to come up from OCW...Defekt is looking to come up from OCW...

I've always thought the whole "burial of WCW guys" was kind of a joke. With the exception of Goldberg, the WWE did way more for former WCW wrestlers than WCW ever did.

However, the WWE would book Sting nothing like TNA does. There would be no 20 minutes promos to open every show, or world title runs.

Sting is probably just happy where he is. He has a nice spot in TNA, without the WWE travel schedule.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-03-2012, 06:44 PM

DrWilsonIPersume is looking to come up from OCW...

i do not think the issue has ever been the E not wanting Sting...if it was VKMs decision, Stinger would have been brought in in 2001 in my opinion...

the issue is with Sting, he does not want to work for VKM for whatever reason, he is like those dudes who does opposite of what is "cool" or "popular" at the time.

i think he has the jim cornette mentality of believing the E should not be the only game in town and will do whatever it takes to make sure that never happens
sendpm.gif
Old 05-03-2012, 07:05 PM
SHUT IT OFF!
WWE Diva's Champion

Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...

I think it's too late now personally. Sting has had a fantastic career and I don't see the problem with him retiring in TNA.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-03-2012, 07:57 PM

theBusiness is looking to come up from OCW...theBusiness is looking to come up from OCW...theBusiness is looking to come up from OCW...theBusiness is looking to come up from OCW...

If there is ONE thing I've learned as a lifelong wrestling fan, it is to never say never. Mark my words, even if it's 10-20 years down the road. Hell, it might even be in the next year...but Sting will one day appear on WWE television in one form or another. NEVER say something will never happen in the wrestling business, especially WWE.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:17 PM

Longtimeviewer25 is looking to come up from OCW...

I Would like to see Sting in WWE for more of a retirement angle against Taker. Maybe a late 2012 build up to Mania. I would see Taker win and retire Sting. What better way to end such an awesome career. I dont see him being a person to end takers streak but a very good match coming out of the two for sure..
sendpm.gif
Old 05-03-2012, 08:22 PM
mess with the bull get the horns

vampireblade is looking to come up from OCW...vampireblade is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd love to see sting go to the WWE just once as a way to round out his career. As a long term thing with him on screen all the time I'm going to have to say no just because it would ruin the mystique that surrounds him. however maybe a Taker vs Sting match would be nice to see you know the staple of WCW vs the staple of WWE.

AJ is the sexiest diva alive today
sendpm.gif
Old 05-03-2012, 08:59 PM

waylon p is looking to come up from OCW...waylon p is looking to come up from OCW...

Personally, I have little interest in seeing Sting in WWE, and hope it never happens. If it does, I would like to think it would be to get in a mostly talking program against.....wazzzisname.....road warrior animal's little brother......John laurinitis. Sting could come in to end the reign of terror, culminating in a wrestlemania where if Sting beats laurinitis' champion (undertaker?) he gets the GM job. This could work without sting having more than two or three matches before WM, and would make a great storyline. Hell, Taker Cain even make it obvious that he threw the match to screw laurinitis, in case someone wants the streak to end without making mark look weak.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-04-2012, 05:02 AM
Mad Fer It!
World Heavyweight Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

This is interesting, and once again it teases the WWE fans that perhaps...just maybe...we will get to see Sting in a WWE ring.

However, I don't think its happening. Sting being added to the alumni page is just one of the little things that was part of the deal for Ric Flair to appear on camera at WM, it is just a sign of respect for one of the true legends of the business, and a man Vince would love to have signed.

I do think that we will eventually see Sting on WWE TV, but just for a HOF induction. However, I would love to see him have just one match at a WM. He deserves that in my eyes, and could have it whenever he wants. But, I think he likes being the one guy McMahon could never buy, and seems happy in TNA.

BRING BACK TARA!
sendpm.gif