WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

willross is looking to come up from OCW...

Who knows? Maybe he will be forced to step down. It just happened yesterday. Still alot of time to establish some sort of consequence for him if he goes through with it.

Maybe they will end up somehow making it that if he loses the Board will make him step down because he pointlessly went after a talent on the roster.

Stop knee-jerking your reaction to this. Maybe the night after Over The Limit he will get removed or put on some sort of permanent probation. Maybe he will announce that he signed himself to a contract as a wrestler, he is the Head of Talent Relations after all, and with Triple H out of commission, maybe his approval gets deligated.

WE DONT KNOW YET!!!! LET IT PLAY OUT!!!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:06 PM

TheJujuMan is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to TheJujuMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdarkdays View Post
The problem here is that you are using logic

We all know that logic doesn't exist in WWE
No, No... the SAME thing happened at IBM a few years back. It will work itself out...
Old 05-01-2012, 07:53 PM

BigShow is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKrantz View Post
WWE is trying to turn Johnny into the next Vince Mcmahon

Johnny will NEVER be as big as Vince McMahon. McMahon is insane and no one will live up to his madness.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:06 PM
InfoWarrior

Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkinSmart View Post
The problem is that Brock Lesnar broke HHH's arm and thus he wont be able to do his COO duties until at least after Over The Limit.
How does a broken arm effect his COO duties? He can still hire and fire without one arm. He can sign documents with one arm...Explain your logic please.

Being offended is fucking bullshit

The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history
Old 05-01-2012, 08:24 PM
H0lyf1sh

I believe JL should have stepped down a while ago. The whole Teddy Long storyline got taken a little too far. As far as his feud with Cena I also believe that now he has placed himself in a match against Cena @ Over The Limit he won't have a choice but to stand down, or a stipulation should be in place that if JL loses he is made to step down.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:57 PM
InfoWarrior

Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0lyf1sh View Post
I believe JL should have stepped down a while ago. The whole Teddy Long storyline got taken a little too far. As far as his feud with Cena I also believe that now he has placed himself in a match against Cena @ Over The Limit he won't have a choice but to stand down, or a stipulation should be in place that if JL loses he is made to step down.
If that stipulation is made then the match will end up being a no DQ match and JL's goons will overwhelm Cena and allow JL to get the pin. I really don't see JL going anywhere any time soon.

Being offended is fucking bullshit

The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history
Old 05-01-2012, 09:37 PM
H0lyf1sh

But in saying that. He could be made to step down as RAW GM and keep him on as Smackdown GM. At this stage its all speculation and thoughts. I guess we won't know until Over The Limit looms closer =)
Old 05-01-2012, 11:54 PM
HEAT ATTRACTER!!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

iwinulose is looking to come up from OCW...

Come on man, don't be so silly. When it comes to wwe #FuckLogic. No one cares, the wwe makes it's own rules. And then changes them a few months later, In theory clown shoes laurinaitis should be stepping down, but in wwe logic he doesn't have to. God i hope cena destroys this guy at over the limit..... I want to see Mr clown shoes never was larinaitis get his candy @ss whooped, cause he can take his "people power" turn it sideways, and shove it up his candy @ss!!!